List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!

Started by lambchops3 at 2012/11/15 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/19 02:56PM, Views: 3767, Replies: 59
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/15 11:02AM
    Re: Creepy Chelsea Stalks Sharon & Watches Her Sleep!!
    KeepingItReal

Sharon went fatal atrraction on her already.....

Oh well, I will say Chelsea is insecure and rightfully so.

See every actions gets an reaction.

Don't give a woman a reason to think she is threatened and she wont react.

#2   2012/11/15 11:18AM
    Calypso

Chelsea's insecurity with regard to Adam, is making her do some crazy stuff.

#3   2012/11/15 11:19AM
    AllthatGlitt...

Quote lambchops3: What a creeper! Chelsea is going "Fatal Attraction" on Sharon now.

First she snoops through Sharon's personal letters and steals one. She keeps it in her pocket to re-read over and over again.

Then she eavesdrops on Adam & Sharon's private conversations. This woman is always lurking around and listening to other people talk!

Finally, she sneaks into Sharon's cottage and stand over while she's sleeping!

Chelsea's jealous rage is escalating. I think she might try to hurt Sharon next.

She's been snooping and lurking since Adam and Sharon split. If you recall, they've shown her in the background of some of their convos when they just split. She was lurking around, "observing" since the start so seems she's always been the insecure type. She gave herself those reasons to be insecure even before Sharon came back into the picture full time.

I'm actually worried about Sharon's wellbeing even more now. Hopefully Chelsea's jealousy doesnt make her want to cause harm to a fragile Sharon. Her husband is the one she should be taking her problems up with. And if she cant handle then she should bounce her butt out of GC, she wouldnt be missed lol

#4   2012/11/15 11:27AM
    Trish12

Chelsea is going to be the death of her marriage not Sharon. Sharon is sick. Chelsea is incecure. She should have seen this long before she married Sharon. But I guess like every woman on this show she needs a man to make her feel worthy. Just sad and pathetic actually.

#5   2012/11/15 11:39AM
    velle

SO TRUE shron need,s help and Adam is trying to help her but chelsea see,s something more and with her being jealous and stealing sharon,s letter,s and watching her sleep it,s so sad and in the end chelsea will be the one who will kill her marriage not sharon she will do all by her self

#6   2012/11/15 12:00PM
    Justahousewife

Quote KeepingItReal: Sharon went fatal atrraction on her already.....

Oh well, I will say Chelsea is insecure and rightfully so.

See every actions gets an reaction.

Don't give a woman a reason to think she is threatened and she wont react.

Exactly... Sharon already stalked Adam and Chelsea to Kansas. Then she stole her pregnancy test and snuck into Chelseas house when Chelsea was not there.. Sharon is the one who is the stalker..

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list