List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Something needs to come out about NE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Something needs to come out about NE

Started by jilltidwell at 2012/11/15 10:47AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 08:39PM, Views: 623, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/11/15 10:47AM
    Something needs to come out about NE
    jilltidwell

Jack has NE, but people has forgotten about the house. The house is connected to the company. I want to see Jack go the Nemans and say not only do I have NE, but I have the ranch too. It is connected to NE.

#2   2012/11/15 03:10PM
    Re: Something needs to come out about NE
    apple1950

Also what about Abby's shares of NE?

#3   2012/11/15 03:33PM
    Lady53

The ranch is no longer connected to NE. After what happened with Adam taking over NE when they thought Victor was dead he severed the connection between the ranch and NE.

If you remember in fact he gave the house to Ashley when they divorced but Ashley said she didn't want it. Instead she moved into Abbey's house and kicked Sharon out.

#4   2012/11/15 04:18PM
    jilltidwell

I'm glad that Jack has the company. He finally has something of Victor's. That company means more to him than his family does. Family means nothing to Victor. He thinks of his family as pieces on a chess board. He thinks they are possessions that he owns. But, Nikki is no better. She don't think that Nick can make decisions for himself just like Victor don't think Victoria can make decisions for herself. They are both control freaks.

#5   2012/11/15 04:41PM
    Barbyboo

Contro freakys

#6   2012/11/15 04:49PM
    pink kiity

i hope victoria donesnt get the company back for hers family and jack keeps it i laught when jack said to victor that he was going to used his picture as a dart board and throw darts at it, i though that was funny thats was a good line ,

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 04:51PM
    #7   2012/11/15 08:39PM
    jilltidwell

Quote pink kiity: i hope victoria donesnt get the company back for hers family and jack keeps it i laught when jack said to victor that he was going to used his picture as a dart board and throw darts at it, i though that was funny thats was a good line ,

I feel the same way. The Newmans don't deserve the company. What was the date that Jack told the Newmans he owned the company?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list