List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did phylis and Michael have sex?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did phylis and Michael have sex?

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/11/15 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 03:13PM, Views: 711, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/15 10:26AM
    Did phylis and Michael have sex?
    Barbyboo

Is this a joke? What a unlikely pair ?

#2   2012/11/15 10:30AM
    Re: Did phylis and Michael have sex?
    valleycliffe

LOL they used to have lots of sex

then phyl got jealous cause he was helping diane with her divorce from victor and had him kidnapped and beaten.

#3   2012/11/15 10:34AM
    trinilisa

Quote Barbyboo: Is this a joke? What a unlikely pair ?

Phyllis and Michael were united in their hatred for Christine at the time because Christine was representing Danny in the custedy battle for Daniel. Phyllis and Michael busted the bed and the chair in his office and stuff several times. In fact, when Sheila had changed her appearance to look like Phyllis and Michael found out, to figure out whether Sheila had escaped, he asked Phyllis over the phone about a place they used to have sex, and she said in a chair in his office. So it's implied that they at least did it in the office!

#4   2012/11/15 10:35AM
    trinilisa

Quote valleycliffe: LOL they used to have lots of sex

then phyl got jealous cause he was helping diane with her divorce from victor and had him kidnapped and beaten.

And wasn't she also jealous when Michael was making eyes at Grace?

#5   2012/11/15 10:53AM
    Just Mary

So what? This is a soap opera folks and Michael is NOT her brother or her ex's brother.

Further, lots of people who are friends hook up and even marry and then decide they are better off as friends - it happens. Big deal!

Again - keep the interest coming. Although they say they do not want to see her everyday in every S/L - all they do is take interest of her on here = the way she waves her hands and throws her arms, what she is wearing, her hair - etc.

I like Phyllis and I like seeing her everyday and it does not bother me how many S/L's she is in - so keep the interest coming.........

#6   2012/11/15 11:24AM
    trinilisa

I don't think it's a big deal either.
    Friends do hook up. Truth be told, and at the risk of a TMI, I have engaged in a couple of hook-ups myself, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
    And after seeing the father-in-law and daughter-in-law hooking up, I think that Nick and Avery are small potatos. So it really shouldn't matter that Michael is not her ex's brother. I think it's great that Michael is not her brother, however.
    I love to hate Phyllis and I'm thoroughly enjoying all the so-called heartache she's enduring (although I doubt that sociopaths have real feelings). So keep that coming...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 11:28AM
    #7   2012/11/15 11:24AM
    Barbyboo

Wow

#8   2012/11/15 11:54AM
    Its not real

Quote Barbyboo:

Wow

Yes, some people like to act as if the H&R is the only bad thing Phyllis ever did, a momentary blip as it were, and she "isn't that person anymore'.

But believe me those of us who watched back then, know that the H&R was only one of the things Phyllis did, that hurt other people and some of us are not ready to jump on the "she's not that person anymore' band wagon.

#9   2012/11/15 11:58AM
    trinilisa

Quote Its not real:
    Quote Barbyboo:

Wow

Yes, some people like to act as if the H&R is the only bad thing Phyllis ever did, a momentary blip as it were, and she "isn't that person anymore'.

But believe me those of us who watched back then, know that the H&R was only one of the things Phyllis did, that hurt other people and some of us are not ready to jump on the "she's not that person anymore' band wagon.

I think for those of us who are actually willing to acknowledge that phyllis has committed some crimes and has yet to own up to them, it will take a lot for us to jump on the "she's not that person anymore" band-wagon. I think the thing that did it for me was the fact that she refused to acknowledge that she tried to kill two people in cold blood, and what made it worse was that she actually taunted her victim. She definitely is that same person...

#10   2012/11/15 12:46PM
    HeyMon

Phyllis and Michael used to have sex, and sometimes have bondage games. Phyll was once a wild girl, till Jack settled her down, and gave her some dignity.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list