List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who is Adam trying to kid?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is Adam trying to kid?

Started by Cannon at 2012/11/15 05:19AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 04:02PM, Views: 995, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/11/15 02:27PM
    Re: Who is Adam trying to kid?
    Blue 501

Even though Adam has done some really repugnant things, he did save Sharon's life. She was so drunk she probably would have burned to death in the fire and that may have been her intention. Bipolar patients do that when they are depressed-they try to take their own lives.
    He also saved Noah's life in the fire at Brad's house that Daisy set. Also his girlfriend (Eden?) and his dog. Later, in the tornado, he probably saved Faith's life by covering her with his body and his jacket.
    Almost no one is all bad. If I can accept that Phyllis is not all bad, I can accept that Adam is not.

#12   2012/11/15 03:46PM
    Pauls

Quote HumptyDumpty22:
    Quote whitneyspears: Adam in deep denial.

He still loves his Shar Shar & wants to be her hero!

He wants to play daddy to Noah.

His rebound wife is going cray cray!

What a repugnant thought, Adam the feotus killer and baby napper wanting to 'play daddy!'

I know, right?!!! And how ironic...Adam's keeping a woman secluded, away from her family, convincing her that everyone around her is evil and that no one cares about her and that he wants only what's best for her, and he gets her a "doctor" that will help her by giving her meds...hmmm...sounds a litte bit like the Ashley situation, doesn't it? Now all he needs to do to complete the same SL is to convince Sharon she's pregnant, push her down some stairs after he spooks her, and then burn the fetus. Maybe he can get Chelsea to produce a baby that he can take and give it to Sharon. LOL.

#13   2012/11/15 03:49PM
    habbyfan

Quote Pauls:
    Quote HumptyDumpty22:
    Quote whitneyspears: Adam in deep denial.

He still loves his Shar Shar & wants to be her hero!

His rebound wife is going cray cray!

What a repugnant thought, Adam the feotus killer and baby napper wanting to 'play daddy!'

I know, right?!!! And how ironic...Adam's keeping a woman secluded, away from her family, convincing her that everyone around her is evil and that no one cares about her and that he wants only what's best for her, and he gets her a "doctor" that will help her by giving her meds...hmmm...sounds a litte bit like the Ashley situation, doesn't it? Now all he needs to do to complete the same SL is to convince Sharon she's pregnant, push her down some stairs after he spooks her, and then burn the fetus. Maybe he can get Chelsea to produce a baby that he can take and give it to Sharon. LOL.

This.

#14   2012/11/15 04:02PM
    Just Mary

Quote Blue 501: Even though Adam has done some really repugnant things, he did save Sharon's life. She was so drunk she probably would have burned to death in the fire and that may have been her intention. Bipolar patients do that when they are depressed-they try to take their own lives.
    He also saved Noah's life in the fire at Brad's house that Daisy set. Also his girlfriend (Eden?) and his dog. Later, in the tornado, he probably saved Faith's life by covering her with his body and his jacket.
    Almost no one is all bad. If I can accept that Phyllis is not all bad, I can accept that Adam is not.

I agree and thank you Blue - that is as fair as it gets and no one could ask anymore of you.

Adam loves Sharon and that is undeniable and I think any intentions he has toward her are good. He is willing to place her above his own needs to help her but I do not believe she belongs isolated in that cabin.

Rignt now, Sharon needs to be in a controlled environment that is familiar with her disorder and the side effects of her new meds.

She needs to be someplace where a trained staff can constantly monitor her and provide her with DAILY therapy and gravitate into group therapy so she can heal and learn to cope with the knowledge of her illness.

I am not saying put her in an asylum - there are nice places that she can go to that are more like spas that deal with mental illness where she can be surrounded by knowledgeable people who can help her.

Also, your children will heal you quicker than anything. She needs to be some place where she can see Noah and Faith everyday.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list