List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!

Started by Mebs14 at 2012/11/14 07:41PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 04:47PM, Views: 6726, Replies: 66
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2012/11/15 01:58PM
    Re: Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!
    dafyduc

Quote cassie618: Oh please, they are all cheaters, EXCEPT for Avery-does anyone remember it was Phyllis in the haystack with Nick when Sharon needed him after the death of Cassie?? Phyllis is the home wrecker. I like the refreshing character of Avery and happen to love the actress Jessica Collins from back in the days of "Loving" a show on after "Ryan's Hope". Avery isn't complicated or with alot of baggage--give her some luv !! She's the one who wanted a sister, and I know, but Phylis has screwed Nick over and over again-she's always looking over her shoulder to clean up the last lie.

Avery didn't want a sister, she wanted what her sister had.
    As for refreshing, to each his own. The backstabbing that woman has pulled since she showed up is just shameful

#62   2012/11/15 02:30PM
    HumptyDumpty22

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote jlsndallaz:
    Quote Mebs14: Well, well, lookie here!!!!!!!! The press seems to be very interested in Nick Newman and who he is screwing these day! Especially the fact that he deserted his wife when she needed him most and is now seen out with her sister!!!! Well, well!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the new tabloid headlines...."Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!! Nick Newman doing wife's sister!!!!!!! What A Dog!!!!

Talk about your poetic justice! after all of those time he faught with Phyllis about her little articles about his tramp, Sharon and his step mommie, Diane, now it is him, Nick Newman, who is making the headlines!!! Who is he gonna fight with now???? The tabloids think that he is a bafoon and a joke and that little tart, Avery, what a snake!!! She is gonna be plastered all over the front page for screwing her sister's husband!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Couldn't happen to a finer snake in the grass! What is she so afraid of? Somebody might see her and track her down?????? Stay tuned, I am sure that there will be more.........Hopefully a full out article on her being taken to jail! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

What?!? Nick deserted Phyllis? Are we forgetting that she cheated on Nick by sleeping with another man? Lied to him time and time again about this whole hit-and-run. He has every reason and right to divorce her!!! Go Nick!!!!!!!

She never slept with Ronan until after Nick packed his bags and left. No cheating. He made it clear that he didn't want anything to do with Phyllis.

What do you call sleeping with a cop to get information? She did it. Go Nick!!!

Phyllis did not sleep with Ronan for information. What show are you watching? She was alone and scared that is why she slept with him. And Phyllis has not done anything Nick has not done in the past to her.

And what do I call it?.... Nothing... because it did not happen for that reason. Quit making up crap.

Whoa!

The very first time Phonan were together IIRC, Phyllis was getting close to him in order to get info from him about the DJ murder investigation. Nick went to talk to him and got nowhere,so Phyllis said she was very good at getting info from men ( paraphrasing here).They had that sickening encounter in the park where she was going all Jessica Rabbit on him which led to them taking it to the next step. I believe that is what the poster was talking about.

That's the way I remember it happening!

#63   2012/11/15 02:36PM
    valleycliffe

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote cassie618: Oh please, they are all cheaters, EXCEPT for Avery-does anyone remember it was Phyllis in the haystack with Nick when Sharon needed him after the death of Cassie?? Phyllis is the home wrecker. I like the refreshing character of Avery and happen to love the actress Jessica Collins from back in the days of "Loving" a show on after "Ryan's Hope". Avery isn't complicated or with alot of baggage--give her some luv !! She's the one who wanted a sister, and I know, but Phylis has screwed Nick over and over again-she's always looking over her shoulder to clean up the last lie.

As for refreshing, to each his own. The backstabbing that woman has pulled since she showed up is just shameful

well then avery isn't any worse than her sister who is queen of the backstabbers..

#64   2012/11/15 02:38PM
    HumptyDumpty22

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote dafyduc:

well then avery isn't any worse than her sister who is queen of the backstabbers..

Avery is younger than Phylliss...Phyl most probably taught her everything she knows!

#65   2012/11/15 03:13PM
    Lady53

Quote Mebs14: Well, well, lookie here!!!!!!!! The press seems to be very interested in Nick Newman and who he is screwing these day! Especially the fact that he deserted his wife when she needed him most and is now seen out with her sister!!!! Well, well!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the new tabloid headlines...."Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!! Nick Newman doing wife's sister!!!!!!! What A Dog!!!!

Talk about your poetic justice! after all of those time he faught with Phyllis about her little articles about his tramp, Sharon and his step mommie, Diane, now it is him, Nick Newman, who is making the headlines!!! Who is he gonna fight with now???? The tabloids think that he is a bafoon and a joke and that little tart, Avery, what a snake!!! She is gonna be plastered all over the front page for screwing her sister's husband!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Couldn't happen to a finer snake in the grass! What is she so afraid of? Somebody might see her and track her down?????? Stay tuned, I am sure that there will be more.........Hopefully a full out article on her being taken to jail! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Umm...It isn't the press just a journalist wannabe who writes a trash blog...you know like Phyllis did

#66   2012/11/15 03:15PM
    yandrfan99

Quote Just Mary:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote Blue 501:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote Just Mary:
    Quote yandrfan99: I say all Nick has to do is tell the reporter the truth that his lying cheating wife omitted to tell him that she was an attempted murder before she conned him into getting married so quickly. Than the reporter I am sure will become a lot more interested in putting Phyllis in print than Nick. But as usual no one knows what the biggest tramp in GC has done.

And truth is Nick told Avery it was over because he was still in love with Phyllis and she did not con anything to get him to marry her. HE SAID HE WANTED TO RE-MARRY HER - this makes the third time he has married her.

And the truth is NICK abandoned his marriage and attempted seducing his sister in law BEFORE Phyllis and Ronan had an affair - he should report that too.

Maybe he should bring the dirt out on Phyllis and be the hypocrite we all known him to be anyway. After all the times he has scoulded Phyllis and Billy for reporting dirt on "the mother of his child" or his "family - VICTOR" and reminded them how it would effect his children.

Yeah - bring all the dirt out on all the GC residents - it's time they paid too.

No matter how you put it Phyllis rushed the marriage to Nick before he could find out she tried to kill Christine and Paul. She lied to Nick on a daily basis even after she promised and promised him time and time again that he now new the whole truth. Than when he couldn't take the lies anymore and it was affecting Summer he chose to stay at the ranch, He didn't even have time to change the bed and Phyllis was jumping Ronan's bones. If the reporter new any of this it would be Phylliss' face that would be posted on her blog and not Avery and Nick's. Facts are facts an attempted murderer who got of and walked free is a lot more interesting than who Nick is dating.

How did the reporter get involved? Did someone give him (or her) a tip or is he passionately interested in the lives of Nick &/or Avery for any particular reason? (I have not seen the episode yet).

Avery and Nick went out to supper and the reporter was in the same restaurant. Just a gossip munger like Phyllis was when she worked at RS.

Exactly! There is nothing in the S/L that indicates there was any type of a "tip" and we have to take it as such.

I agree

#67   2012/11/15 04:47PM
    SassyStrawberry

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote Just Mary:
    Quote yandrfan99: I say all Nick has to do is tell the reporter the truth that his lying cheating wife omitted to tell him that she was an attempted murder before she conned him into getting married so quickly. Than the reporter I am sure will become a lot more interested in putting Phyllis in print than Nick. But as usual no one knows what the biggest tramp in GC has done.

And truth is Nick told Avery it was over because he was still in love with Phyllis and she did not con anything to get him to marry her. HE SAID HE WANTED TO RE-MARRY HER - this makes the third time he has married her.
    And the truth is NICK abandoned his marriage and attempted seducing his sister in law BEFORE Phyllis and Ronan had an affair - he should report that too.
    Maybe he should bring the dirt out on Phyllis and be the hypocrite we all known him to be anyway. After all the times he has scoulded Phyllis and Billy for reporting dirt on "the mother of his child" or his "family - VICTOR" and reminded them how it would effect his children.
    Yeah - bring all the dirt out on all the GC residents - it's time they paid too.

No matter how you put it Phyllis rushed the marriage to Nick before he could find out she tried to kill Christine and Paul. She lied to Nick on a daily basis even after she promised and promised him time and time again that he now new the whole truth. Than when he couldn't take the lies anymore and it was affecting Summer he chose to stay at the ranch, He didn't even have time to change the bed and Phyllis was jumping Ronan's bones. If the reporter new any of this it would be Phylliss' face that would be posted on her blog and not Avery and Nick's. Facts are facts an attempted murderer who got of and walked free is a lot more interesting than who Nick is dating.

But the whole point to this blogger taking a picture of Navery is so Avery's ex hubby/boyfriend sees it / recognizes her and comes to GC to make trouble for her. A blog about Phyllis won't bring him to town.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list