List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!

Started by Mebs14 at 2012/11/14 07:41PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 04:47PM, Views: 6600, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2012/11/15 08:56AM
    Re: Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!
    valleycliffe

Quote countryMomof4: You aren't the only one who has wondered that.

He could be an ex-BF though.

very true, he could even be the reason she is divorced...

#42   2012/11/15 08:56AM
    vikis3

All the PAM-ing doesn't change anything...phick is over!! I don't care who Nick does or when he does it. ..ole gal needs to get over it, her huzzband is her now her EX-huzzband

#43   2012/11/15 09:11AM
    justmyopinion

Quote Just Mary:
    Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    hotspice58: and he deserted Sharon - his wife at the time - after the death of their daughter,,, with Phyllis!! This is KARMA!!

not on the Y & R I watch, after Cassied was buried Nick left to go find Daniel, not start an affair with Phyllis! While Nick was gone looking for Daniel, Sharon was sniffing after Brad, and she admitted to Nick that she fell in love with Brad during this time. It was almost 8 months later that Nick stalked Phyllis and began the affair with her, and at the same time Sharon was swapping spit with Brad and she had an affair with Brad.

so I think, we will be seeing Nick get karma in the coming weeks!

That is the way it happened on the Y&R I watched also!

Yep, and while Nick was going after Daniel Sharon was seeking the truth about the accident to CLEAR Daniel, who was innocent. Phyllis' son. And she gave Sharon an awesome thank you gift for that, didn't she?

And lest we forget, Sharon paid her back a few years later by having an affair with Nick and having his baby - Faith.

When Phyllis finally had had it with Nick and Phyllis kicked Nick to the curb, Nick was handed back to Sharon on a silver platter only to have Sharon walk away from Nick straight to New Orleans to Adam's arms.

You can't blame one for breaking up a marriage with children and not blame the other. This score has been settled.

A marriage based on an extra-martial affair is a divorce waiting to happen. Phick was always doomed for that reason.

#44   2012/11/15 09:33AM
    77RestlessFan

Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote Just Mary:
    Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    hotspice58: and he deserted Sharon - his wife at the time - after the death of their daughter,,, with Phyllis!! This is KARMA!!

not on the Y & R I watch, after Cassied was buried Nick left to go find Daniel, not start an affair with Phyllis! While Nick was gone looking for Daniel, Sharon was sniffing after Brad, and she admitted to Nick that she fell in love with Brad during this time. It was almost 8 months later that Nick stalked Phyllis and began the affair with her, and at the same time Sharon was swapping spit with Brad and she had an affair with Brad.

Yep, and while Nick was going after Daniel Sharon was seeking the truth about the accident to CLEAR Daniel, who was innocent. Phyllis' son. And she gave Sharon an awesome thank you gift for that, didn't she?

And lest we forget, Sharon paid her back a few years later by having an affair with Nick and having his baby - Faith.

When Phyllis finally had had it with Nick and Phyllis kicked Nick to the curb, Nick was handed back to Sharon on a silver platter only to have Sharon walk away from Nick straight to New Orleans to Adam's arms.

You can't blame one for breaking up a marriage with children and not blame the other. This score has been settled.

A marriage based on an extra-martial affair is a divorce waiting to happen. Phick was always doomed for that reason.

This is not true. Sophia Loren had an affair with Carlo Ponti while he was still married. Carlo got a divorce and they married in 1957 which was not recognized in Italy. He re-divorced and married Sophia again in 1966 ( this was done to avoid bigamy charges) and they stayed together in love until Ponti died in 2007 that is in excess of 40 years and they never divorced. So each case is individual. There is no such curse unless the people involved make it a self fulfilling prophecy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 09:35AM
    #45   2012/11/15 09:36AM
    justmyopinion

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote Just Mary:
    Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote TxRangerFan:

This is not true. Sophia Loren had an affair with Carlo Ponti while he was still married. Carlo got a divorce and they married in 1957 which was not recognized in Italy. He re-divorced and married Sophia again in 1966 ( this was done to avoid bigamy charges) and they stayed together in love until Ponti died in 2007 that is in excess of 40 years and they never divorced. So each case is individual. There is no such curse unless the people involved make it a self fulfilling prophecy.

Which, in Phick's case, it definitely was.

#46   2012/11/15 09:37AM
    Ebybrowempoly

the fact is no matter when it happen it did and nick knows and yes i woudl love the story to be written for the wrold to know the truth. yes danny loves daniel but it don't change how daniel was brought into this world and how phyllis torm his marriage apart over it. as for nick marrying phyllis 3 times who cares the fact is right now she will not be married to him. she did all those things and right now she is paying for them but not enough.

#47   2012/11/15 09:47AM
    Barbyboo

Quote jlsndallaz:
    Quote Mebs14: Well, well, lookie here!!!!!!!! The press seems to be very interested in Nick Newman and who he is screwing these day! Especially the fact that he deserted his wife when she needed him most and is now seen out with her sister!!!! Well, well!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the new tabloid headlines...."Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!! Nick Newman doing wife's sister!!!!!!! What A Dog!!!!

Talk about your poetic justice! after all of those time he faught with Phyllis about her little articles about his tramp, Sharon and his step mommie, Diane, now it is him, Nick Newman, who is making the headlines!!! Who is he gonna fight with now???? The tabloids think that he is a bafoon and a joke and that little tart, Avery, what a snake!!! She is gonna be plastered all over the front page for screwing her sister's husband!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Couldn't happen to a finer snake in the grass! What is she so afraid of? Somebody might see her and track her down?????? Stay tuned, I am sure that there will be more.........Hopefully a full out article on her being taken to jail! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

What?!? Nick deserted Phyllis? Are we forgetting that she cheated on Nick by sleeping with another man? Lied to him time and time again about this whole hit-and-run. He has every reason and right to divorce her!!! Go Nick!!!!!!!

I agree phylis is the evil one

#48   2012/11/15 09:48AM
    Barbyboo

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote jlsndallaz:
    Quote Mebs14: Well, well, lookie here!!!!!!!! The press seems to be very interested in Nick Newman and who he is screwing these day! Especially the fact that he deserted his wife when she needed him most and is now seen out with her sister!!!! Well, well!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the new tabloid headlines...."Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!! Nick Newman doing wife's sister!!!!!!! What A Dog!!!!

Talk about your poetic justice! after all of those time he faught with Phyllis about her little articles about his tramp, Sharon and his step mommie, Diane, now it is him, Nick Newman, who is making the headlines!!! Who is he gonna fight with now???? The tabloids think that he is a bafoon and a joke and that little tart, Avery, what a snake!!! She is gonna be plastered all over the front page for screwing her sister's husband!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Couldn't happen to a finer snake in the grass! What is she so afraid of? Somebody might see her and track her down?????? Stay tuned, I am sure that there will be more.........Hopefully a full out article on her being taken to jail! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

What?!? Nick deserted Phyllis? Are we forgetting that she cheated on Nick by sleeping with another man? Lied to him time and time again about this whole hit-and-run. He has every reason and right to divorce her!!! Go Nick!!!!!!!

She never slept with Ronan until after Nick packed his bags and left. No cheating. He made it clear that he didn't want anything to do with Phyllis.
    he left because she kept lying to him

#49   2012/11/15 09:56AM
    Yale Steam

Quote vikis3: All the PAM-ing doesn't change anything...phick is over!! I don't care who Nick does or when he does it. ..ole gal needs to get over it, her huzzband is her now her EX-huzzband

Their divorce is not final. They only had a lawyer's meeting. Don't get too cockey because there could always be a twist and Summer's problems will be a factor.

#50   2012/11/15 10:33AM
    jilltidwell

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote jlsndallaz:

She never slept with Ronan until after Nick packed his bags and left. No cheating. He made it clear that he didn't want anything to do with Phyllis.

What do you call sleeping with a cop to get information? She did it. Go Nick!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list