List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!

Started by Mebs14 at 2012/11/14 07:41PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 04:47PM, Views: 6697, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2012/11/15 08:11AM
    Re: Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!
    trinilisa

Quote angel276: Love Navery. Phyllis deserves all she is getting and more!
    She is the one who broke up Nicks family years ago.

Karma karma karma...

#32   2012/11/15 08:12AM
    justmyopinion

Quote granny45:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    hotspice58: and he deserted Sharon - his wife at the time - after the death of their daughter,,, with Phyllis!! This is KARMA!!

not on the Y & R I watch, after Cassied was buried Nick left to go find Daniel, not start an affair with Phyllis! While Nick was gone looking for Daniel, Sharon was sniffing after Brad, and she admitted to Nick that she fell in love with Brad during this time. It was almost 8 months later that Nick stalked Phyllis and began the affair with her, and at the same time Sharon was swapping spit with Brad and she had an affair with Brad.

so I think, we will be seeing Nick get karma in the coming weeks!

That is the way it happened on the Y&R I watched also!

Yep, and while Nick was going after Daniel Sharon was seeking the truth about the accident to CLEAR Daniel, who was innocent. Phyllis' son. And she gave Sharon an awesome thank you gift for that, didn't she?

#33   2012/11/15 08:18AM
    yandrfan99

I say all Nick has to do is tell the reporter the truth that his lying cheating wife omitted to tell him that she was an attempted murder before she conned him into getting married so quickly. Than the reporter I am sure will become a lot more interested in putting Phyllis in print than Nick. But as usual no one knows what the biggest tramp in GC has done.

#34   2012/11/15 08:28AM
    Just Mary

Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote TxRangerFan:
    hotspice58: and he deserted Sharon - his wife at the time - after the death of their daughter,,, with Phyllis!! This is KARMA!!

not on the Y & R I watch, after Cassied was buried Nick left to go find Daniel, not start an affair with Phyllis! While Nick was gone looking for Daniel, Sharon was sniffing after Brad, and she admitted to Nick that she fell in love with Brad during this time. It was almost 8 months later that Nick stalked Phyllis and began the affair with her, and at the same time Sharon was swapping spit with Brad and she had an affair with Brad.

so I think, we will be seeing Nick get karma in the coming weeks!

That is the way it happened on the Y&R I watched also!

Yep, and while Nick was going after Daniel Sharon was seeking the truth about the accident to CLEAR Daniel, who was innocent. Phyllis' son. And she gave Sharon an awesome thank you gift for that, didn't she?

And lest we forget, Sharon paid her back a few years later by having an affair with Nick and having his baby - Faith.

When Phyllis finally had had it with Nick and Phyllis kicked Nick to the curb, Nick was handed back to Sharon on a silver platter only to have Sharon walk away from Nick straight to New Orleans to Adam's arms.

You can't blame one for breaking up a marriage with children and not blame the other. This score has been settled.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 08:30AM
    #35   2012/11/15 08:30AM
    soapfan42

Quote jlsndallaz:
    Quote Mebs14: Well, well, lookie here!!!!!!!! The press seems to be very interested in Nick Newman and who he is screwing these day! Especially the fact that he deserted his wife when she needed him most and is now seen out with her sister!!!! Well, well!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the new tabloid headlines...."Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!! Nick Newman doing wife's sister!!!!!!! What A Dog!!!!

Talk about your poetic justice! after all of those time he faught with Phyllis about her little articles about his tramp, Sharon and his step mommie, Diane, now it is him, Nick Newman, who is making the headlines!!! Who is he gonna fight with now???? The tabloids think that he is a bafoon and a joke and that little tart, Avery, what a snake!!! She is gonna be plastered all over the front page for screwing her sister's husband!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Couldn't happen to a finer snake in the grass! What is she so afraid of? Somebody might see her and track her down?????? Stay tuned, I am sure that there will be more.........Hopefully a full out article on her being taken to jail! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

What?!? Nick deserted Phyllis? Are we forgetting that she cheated on Nick by sleeping with another man? Lied to him time and time again about this whole hit-and-run. He has every reason and right to divorce her!!! Go Nick!!!!!!!

Yes, I agree that Phyllis is not the victim. She was sleeping with Ronan before Nick's bath towel had even dried!

But I do think that Avery/Nick are still wrong in dating since Phyllis is Avery's sister. I don't like his part of the story line.

I can't wait until the so-called "mystery person" from Avery's past arrives in town. I bet it's her ex or estranged husband also like someone stated the other day on this board!

#36   2012/11/15 08:35AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote soapfan42:
    Quote jlsndallaz:
    Quote Mebs14: Well, well, lookie here!!!!!!!! The press seems to be very interested in Nick Newman and who he is screwing these day! Especially the fact that he deserted his wife when she needed him most and is now seen out with her sister!!!! Well, well!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the new tabloid headlines...."Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!! Nick Newman doing wife's sister!!!!!!! What A Dog!!!!

Talk about your poetic justice! after all of those time he faught with Phyllis about her little articles about his tramp, Sharon and his step mommie, Diane, now it is him, Nick Newman, who is making the headlines!!! Who is he gonna fight with now???? The tabloids think that he is a bafoon and a joke and that little tart, Avery, what a snake!!! She is gonna be plastered all over the front page for screwing her sister's husband!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Couldn't happen to a finer snake in the grass! What is she so afraid of? Somebody might see her and track her down?????? Stay tuned, I am sure that there will be more.........Hopefully a full out article on her being taken to jail! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

What?!? Nick deserted Phyllis? Are we forgetting that she cheated on Nick by sleeping with another man? Lied to him time and time again about this whole hit-and-run. He has every reason and right to divorce her!!! Go Nick!!!!!!!

Yes, I agree that Phyllis is not the victim. She was sleeping with Ronan before Nick's bath towel had even dried!

But I do think that Avery/Nick are still wrong in dating since Phyllis is Avery's sister. I don't like his part of the story line.
    I can't wait until the so-called "mystery person" from Avery's past arrives in town. I bet it's her ex or estranged husband also like someone stated the other day on this board!

I agree. The writers took this character down this wrong path for a reason.

She all giddy, having her "wonders of the world" all up in his face ......oh yes.

Ms Avery should never of went there....she's all about "ethics", what's right and what's wrong.

#37   2012/11/15 08:37AM
    KeepingItReal

Yep, I'm looking at the bigger picture and this s/l is not about Phyllis in any form......watch for it

Avery is not right and we all now Nick would of had sex with her if Avery didn't say "no not yet"....all before Phyllis did her deed with Ronan.

#38   2012/11/15 08:37AM
    Just Mary

Quote yandrfan99: I say all Nick has to do is tell the reporter the truth that his lying cheating wife omitted to tell him that she was an attempted murder before she conned him into getting married so quickly. Than the reporter I am sure will become a lot more interested in putting Phyllis in print than Nick. But as usual no one knows what the biggest tramp in GC has done.

And truth is Nick told Avery it was over because he was still in love with Phyllis and she did not con anything to get him to marry her. HE SAID HE WANTED TO RE-MARRY HER - this makes the third time he has married her.

And the truth is NICK abandoned his marriage and attempted seducing his sister in law BEFORE Phyllis and Ronan had an affair - he should report that too.

Maybe he should bring the dirt out on Phyllis and be the hypocrite we all known him to be anyway. After all the times he has scoulded Phyllis and Billy for reporting dirt on "the mother of his child" or his "family - VICTOR" and reminded them how it would effect his children.

Yeah - bring all the dirt out on all the GC residents - it's time they paid too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/15 08:38AM
    #39   2012/11/15 08:39AM
    valleycliffe

LOLOL i wonder if alex's last name is clark?

probably not if he's a latino but i just thought i would throw that out there..

#40   2012/11/15 08:46AM
    countryMomof4

You aren't the only one who has wondered that.

He could be an ex-BF though.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list