List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!

Started by Mebs14 at 2012/11/14 07:41PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 04:47PM, Views: 6410, Replies: 66
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2012/11/14 09:05PM
    Re: Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!
    SassyStrawberry

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote jlsndallaz:
    Quote Mebs14: Well, well, lookie here!!!!!!!! The press seems to be very interested in Nick Newman and who he is screwing these day! Especially the fact that he deserted his wife when she needed him most and is now seen out with her sister!!!! Well, well!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the new tabloid headlines...."Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!! Nick Newman doing wife's sister!!!!!!! What A Dog!!!!
    Talk about your poetic justice! after all of those time he faught with Phyllis about her little articles about his tramp, Sharon and his step mommie, Diane, now it is him, Nick Newman, who is making the headlines!!! Who is he gonna fight with now???? The tabloids think that he is a bafoon and a joke and that little tart, Avery, what a snake!!! She is gonna be plastered all over the front page for screwing her sister's husband!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Couldn't happen to a finer snake in the grass! What is she so afraid of? Somebody might see her and track her down?????? Stay tuned, I am sure that there will be more.........Hopefully a full out article on her being taken to jail! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

What?!? Nick deserted Phyllis? Are we forgetting that she cheated on Nick by sleeping with another man? Lied to him time and time again about this whole hit-and-run. He has every reason and right to divorce her!!! Go Nick!!!!!!!

She never slept with Ronan until after Nick packed his bags and left. No cheating. He made it clear that he didn't want anything to do with Phyllis.

Actually Nick believed that Phyllis when she told him Ronan lied about the affair, that Ronan was giving her an alibi. Nick moved out because Phyllis chose to confide in Ronan and not him, even though he begged her to tell him the truth - she just refused to open up. He only asked for a divorce because Summer walked in on Phonan & Summer told her Dad that the pretend affair was real. Nick asked Phyllis about it and she confirmed that she did in fact sleep with Ronan.

#12   2012/11/14 09:29PM
    Stemp

Quote cassie618: Oh please, they are all cheaters, EXCEPT for Avery-does anyone remember it was Phyllis in the haystack with Nick when Sharon needed him after the death of Cassie?? Phyllis is the home wrecker. I like the refreshing character of Avery and happen to love the actress Jessica Collins from back in the days of "Loving" a show on after "Ryan's Hope". Avery isn't complicated or with alot of baggage--give her some luv !! She's the one who wanted a sister, and I know, but Phylis has screwed Nick over and over again-she's always looking over her shoulder to clean up the last lie.

Agree~!@ Great post. I love Avery and Navery together--bright, fun, refreshing couple

#13   2012/11/14 10:17PM
    HumptyDumpty22

Quote janesBydiction: How can he sue for slander when it's true? Nick worked for Restless Style for all these years he should know how it works.

If Nick/Avery were actually hot, not super propped and had chem I actually wouldn't mind. However they are dry and boring. Not the type of couple that I would rush home to see. They don't have the "it" factor.

LOL @ Phick affair being brought up again. Seven years later after Shick did the exact same thing and Sharon has screwed multiple other committed men it still stings for some.

Since when is being photographed out in public with someone, proof that they are having sex? If that was the case then you might as well say that everyone pictured in a rag is screwing the person standing next to them.

Unless they have photographic evidence of Avery and Nick having sex...then they can be sued for LIBEL, not Slander...simple as that.

#14   2012/11/15 03:15AM
    Pauls

Quote HumptyDumpty22:
    Quote janesBydiction: How can he sue for slander when it's true? Nick worked for Restless Style for all these years he should know how it works.

If Nick/Avery were actually hot, not super propped and had chem I actually wouldn't mind. However they are dry and boring. Not the type of couple that I would rush home to see. They don't have the "it" factor.

LOL @ Phick affair being brought up again. Seven years later after Shick did the exact same thing and Sharon has screwed multiple other committed men it still stings for some.

Since when is being photographed out in public with someone, proof that they are having sex? If that was the case then you might as well say that everyone pictured in a rag is screwing the person standing next to them.

Unless they have photographic evidence of Avery and Nick having sex...then they can be sued for LIBEL, not Slander...simple as that.

Seriously? This is some great SL? A photo of Nick and Avery on some rag paper claiming they are having sex? So what? Big deal. Hope they put a photo of Phyllis and little Ronan right next to theirs and all the little details about Phyllis' multiple attempts to cover up her criminal activity from the past and little Ronan's criminal activity helping her do it. I can't even believe that this is supposed to create some big headline in GC. This is so ridiculous it's laughable.

#15   2012/11/15 04:00AM
    Ebybrowempoly

hey cool cause if they do a story and tell the truth . nick will not be the one looking bad phyllis will. lets see she try to kill chris and paul . she wa mad that chris kiss danny the man phyllis druged and made him think he was the father of her baby. knowing all to well the baby was from a one night stand with a man in a bar that didn't want anything to do with phyllis . so phyllis set her eyes on danny and by the way she broke up his marriage. why caus she wanted him . she coul have had the baby and raise him by herself but noooooooooo she had to have danny the rock star. . so years pass and the truth comes out but becuase of the time phyllis got away with trying to kill someone and if given the chance she would do it today.oh by the way what the world don't know is that phyllis had dr tim in her ph and he dies but oh no he couldn't be found there so she gets someone to help her move the body . he aka lover rona the FBI help cover it up. oh also she stole money from summer to pay the dr off. while all thsi time nick did stand by hsi wife even when she kept lying to him over and over. all nick wanted was for her to tell him the truth but she couldn't she had to cover her butt at all cost. also summer walked in and caught mommy and ronan doing it on the sofa. so is that the story you want that is what happen . so print that .

#16   2012/11/15 05:07AM
    Just Mary

Quote Mebs14: Well, well, lookie here!!!!!!!! The press seems to be very interested in Nick Newman and who he is screwing these day! Especially the fact that he deserted his wife when she needed him most and is now seen out with her sister!!!! Well, well!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the new tabloid headlines...."Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!! Nick Newman doing wife's sister!!!!!!! What A Dog!!!!

Talk about your poetic justice! after all of those time he faught with Phyllis about her little articles about his tramp, Sharon and his step mommie, Diane, now it is him, Nick Newman, who is making the headlines!!! Who is he gonna fight with now???? The tabloids think that he is a bafoon and a joke and that little tart, Avery, what a snake!!! She is gonna be plastered all over the front page for screwing her sister's husband!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Couldn't happen to a finer snake in the grass! What is she so afraid of? Somebody might see her and track her down?????? Stay tuned, I am sure that there will be more.........Hopefully a full out article on her being taken to jail! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

That's what tabloids do. They find the dirt and they write about it and I am SOOOOOO glad they are bringing this to light. Great!

#17   2012/11/15 05:15AM
    Just Mary

Quote Ebybrowempoly: hey cool cause if they do a story and tell the truth . nick will not be the one looking bad phyllis will. lets see she try to kill chris and paul . she wa mad that chris kiss danny the man phyllis druged and made him think he was the father of her baby. knowing all to well the baby was from a one night stand with a man in a bar that didn't want anything to do with phyllis . so phyllis set her eyes on danny and by the way she broke up his marriage. why caus she wanted him . she coul have had the baby and raise him by herself but noooooooooo she had to have danny the rock star. . so years pass and the truth comes out but becuase of the time phyllis got away with trying to kill someone and if given the chance she would do it today.oh by the way what the world don't know is that phyllis had dr tim in her ph and he dies but oh no he couldn't be found there so she gets someone to help her move the body . he aka lover rona the FBI help cover it up. oh also she stole money from summer to pay the dr off. while all thsi time nick did stand by hsi wife even when she kept lying to him over and over. all nick wanted was for her to tell him the truth but she couldn't she had to cover her butt at all cost. also summer walked in and caught mommy and ronan doing it on the sofa. so is that the story you want that is what happen . so print that .

How so? Let's see the criminal charges for the H&R have been dismissed against Phyllis and were never proven in the first place and let's not forget they were born from Christine kissing a married man.

All the other stuff happened 20 years ago, Danny sued Phyllis for custody of Daniel and won which means he wanted to be a part of Daniel's life and who cares anyway as much as the drugging the man and baby stuff has been played out on here most of GC procreated that way. They could fill up the magazine with the pictures of the parents and children filled with stories of drugging and raping men against their will.

Ronan happened after Nick walked out on his wife and straight to her sister. Yes, Summer caught Phyllis in a compromising position and is acting out on it while staying with Nick who is too busy romancing Phyllis' sister to pay attention to his kid.

Nick likes it that Summer is on his side and wants it to stay that way, so he's just going to look the other way - yes, that is real parenting.

Yeah, go ahead and print it.

#18   2012/11/15 05:50AM
    countryMomof4

I don't see what the big deal is. I doubt anyone would be happy about having a camera and mike shoved in their face. I certainly wouldn't. I could see Ronan reacting the same way if it was an interrupted date with Phyl and someone came up to them and talked about her screwing the cop who was investigating her attempted murder case.

Avery has probably had her face plastered all over the ews before with her previous work ( Innocence Project ) so I doubt she hasn't been photographed before.

#19   2012/11/15 05:56AM
    angel276

Love Navery. Phyllis deserves all she is getting and more!
    She is the one who broke up Nicks family years ago.

#20   2012/11/15 07:02AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote angel276: Love Navery. Phyllis deserves all she is getting and more!
    She is the one who broke up Nicks family years ago.

Phyllis did not break up Nick's family all those years ago, the affair was long over! the SHICK marriage broke up due to each of them being unfaithful and Nick catching Sharon half naked with their brother in law in her car in the NE parking garage about to do the nasty! they both admitted to not wanting to try to fix it anymore! wanna see?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G7KAQ33OVY

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list