List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!

Started by Mebs14 at 2012/11/14 07:41PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 04:47PM, Views: 6406, Replies: 66
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/14 07:41PM
    Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!
    Mebs14

Well, well, lookie here!!!!!!!! The press seems to be very interested in Nick Newman and who he is screwing these day! Especially the fact that he deserted his wife when she needed him most and is now seen out with her sister!!!! Well, well!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the new tabloid headlines...."Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!! Nick Newman doing wife's sister!!!!!!! What A Dog!!!!

Talk about your poetic justice! after all of those time he faught with Phyllis about her little articles about his tramp, Sharon and his step mommie, Diane, now it is him, Nick Newman, who is making the headlines!!! Who is he gonna fight with now???? The tabloids think that he is a bafoon and a joke and that little tart, Avery, what a snake!!! She is gonna be plastered all over the front page for screwing her sister's husband!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Couldn't happen to a finer snake in the grass! What is she so afraid of? Somebody might see her and track her down?????? Stay tuned, I am sure that there will be more.........Hopefully a full out article on her being taken to jail! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

#2   2012/11/14 07:53PM
    Re: Spoiler! Extra! Extra! Read All About It!!!!!!!!!
    HumptyDumpty22

Quote Mebs14: Well, well, lookie here!!!!!!!! The press seems to be very interested in Nick Newman and who he is screwing these day! Especially the fact that he deserted his wife when she needed him most and is now seen out with her sister!!!! Well, well!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the new tabloid headlines...."Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!! Nick Newman doing wife's sister!!!!!!! What A Dog!!!!

Talk about your poetic justice! after all of those time he faught with Phyllis about her little articles about his tramp, Sharon and his step mommie, Diane, now it is him, Nick Newman, who is making the headlines!!! Who is he gonna fight with now???? The tabloids think that he is a bafoon and a joke and that little tart, Avery, what a snake!!! She is gonna be plastered all over the front page for screwing her sister's husband!!!!!!! I love it!!!! Couldn't happen to a finer snake in the grass! What is she so afraid of? Somebody might see her and track her down?????? Stay tuned, I am sure that there will be more.........Hopefully a full out article on her being taken to jail! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Hopefully she sues the rag and wins!....and she won't even have to pay a lawyer.

#3   2012/11/14 07:55PM
    jlsndallaz

Quote Mebs14: Well, well, lookie here!!!!!!!! The press seems to be very interested in Nick Newman and who he is screwing these day! Especially the fact that he deserted his wife when she needed him most and is now seen out with her sister!!!! Well, well!!!!!!!!!!! Here are the new tabloid headlines...."Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!! Nick Newman doing wife's sister!!!!!!! What A Dog!!!!

What?!? Nick deserted Phyllis? Are we forgetting that she cheated on Nick by sleeping with another man? Lied to him time and time again about this whole hit-and-run. He has every reason and right to divorce her!!! Go Nick!!!!!!!

#4   2012/11/14 07:57PM
    Mebs14

Quote HumptyDumpty22:

Hopefully she sues the rag and wins!....and she won't even have to pay a lawyer.

Looke 's to me like she don't want her name in the paper with her picture at all. What is she afraid of? It is hard to sue someone when they are telling the truth. That won't do her any good, just get her more headlines.

#5   2012/11/14 07:57PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote HumptyDumpty22:

She can't sue them because they are telling the truth. They have pictures of her out with Nick. The only time you can sue is if they tell a lie. What they are saying is not a lie. Sorry Avery. Suck it up. This bad publicity may tank her job at Newman. They would not want that kind of publicity. Jack is Phyllis' friend. He and Adam wouldn't mind firing Avery. Good riddance.

#6   2012/11/14 08:00PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote jlsndallaz:

What?!? Nick deserted Phyllis? Are we forgetting that she cheated on Nick by sleeping with another man? Lied to him time and time again about this whole hit-and-run. He has every reason and right to divorce her!!! Go Nick!!!!!!!

She never slept with Ronan until after Nick packed his bags and left. No cheating. He made it clear that he didn't want anything to do with Phyllis.

#7   2012/11/14 08:02PM
    Mebs14

Quote jlsndallaz:

Nick is out in public, looking like he is screwing his wife's sister, the rest is irrelevant! Nick ain't no victim here. He deserted his wife and like any coward, knew that she would alone. He saw that as his opportunity to bail and get sympathy for it, while he looked like the sick victim. Well, this tabloid is going to show him up for the knee jerk creep that he really is and they are gonna make him look like the dog that he is! What man goes around screwing his wife's sister and in public, no less!!! I hope that they nail him to the wall!!!!!!!!

#8   2012/11/14 08:17PM
    Sweetbaby111

Quote Mebs14:
    Quote jlsndallaz:

Nick is out in public, looking like he is screwing his wife's sister, the rest is irrelevant! Nick ain't no victim here. He deserted his wife and like any coward, knew that she would alone. He saw that as his opportunity to bail and get sympathy for it, while he looked like the sick victim. Well, this tabloid is going to show him up for the knee jerk creep that he really is and they are gonna make him look like the dog that he is! What man goes around screwing his wife's sister and in public, no less!!! I hope that they. nail him to the wall!!!!!!!!

#9   2012/11/14 08:20PM
    cassie618

Oh please, they are all cheaters, EXCEPT for Avery-does anyone remember it was Phyllis in the haystack with Nick when Sharon needed him after the death of Cassie?? Phyllis is the home wrecker. I like the refreshing character of Avery and happen to love the actress Jessica Collins from back in the days of "Loving" a show on after "Ryan's Hope". Avery isn't complicated or with alot of baggage--give her some luv !! She's the one who wanted a sister, and I know, but Phylis has screwed Nick over and over again-she's always looking over her shoulder to clean up the last lie.

#10   2012/11/14 08:49PM
    janesBydiction

How can he sue for slander when it's true? Nick worked for Restless Style for all these years he should know how it works.

If Nick/Avery were actually hot, not super propped and had chem I actually wouldn't mind. However they are dry and boring. Not the type of couple that I would rush home to see. They don't have the "it" factor.

LOL @ Phick affair being brought up again. Seven years later after Shick did the exact same thing and Sharon has screwed multiple other committed men it still stings for some.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list