List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Chelsea

Started by jcren at 2012/11/14 01:39PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 02:15PM, Views: 3765, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/11/14 06:27PM
    Re: Spoiler: Chelsea
    granny45

Quote jcren: On tomorrow's show it appears that Chelsea might be plotting something against Sharon. Her final scene gave off some major "Crazy Annie" vibes.

I wonder if they will have Chelsea try to hurt Sharon. Or sabotage her recovery in some way. Or maybe even reveal that she burned down the ranch. I don't know. Something is clearly coming.

I welcome a dark Chelsea. I saw bring it on!

Sharon clearly burned down the ranch house. Adam caught her in the act, Chelsea had nothing to do with it!

#12   2012/11/14 06:39PM
    Simple Kompl...

Quote granny45:
    Quote jcren: On tomorrow's show it appears that Chelsea might be plotting something against Sharon. Her final scene gave off some major "Crazy Annie" vibes.

I wonder if they will have Chelsea try to hurt Sharon. Or sabotage her recovery in some way. Or maybe even reveal that she burned down the ranch. I don't know. Something is clearly coming.

Sharon clearly burned down the ranch house. Adam caught her in the act, Chelsea had nothing to do with it!

THIS

#13   2012/11/14 06:43PM
    Its not real

Quote Simple Komplexity:
    Quote granny45:

THIS

I guess some are ready to argue even when there is no fight.

Yes, we did see Sharon set the fire at the ranch and now, since Chelsea knows it too it is possible that she may reveal that in order to try to hurt Sharon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/14 06:43PM
    #14   2012/11/14 06:43PM
    habbyfan

Quote Its not real:
    Quote habbyfan: I don't think Chelsea will harm Sharon "Spoilers on this board say Sharon will face questions from Phyllis next week"

We can't have a mystery without Phyllis being involved.LOL

I am sure she will report to Nick.

She may not succeed in harming her, but will she try?

I don't have any idea, really. But the scene near the end of the Canadian show today, where Chelsea was standing over Sharon, in the dark cottage, watching her sleep was creepy, and I did have the sudden thought that she was going to do something drastic.

Of course, it could just be misdirection from the writers trying to lead us down the garden path. For all I know, Chelsea may tuck Sharon in and head innocently back to the big house to interrupt Adam while he tries to work on more numbers for NE.

I am concerned about Victoria standing up against the door whispering "Billy find me please"

Adam seems to realize Chelsea is gone,when he looks around the room.

I think it is time for Adam to get Noah involved.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/14 06:45PM
    #15   2012/11/14 09:00PM
    Crayola13

Because of Chelsea's track record, if I were Adam, I wouldn't be hiding my beautiful ex-wife. I would be worshipping the ground Chelsea walks on. She has the ability to steal his millions and disappear across the globe forever. She could clean him out. She may only have a GED, but she has street smarts and life smarts. Adam should start being very good to her. He brought her the mansion and a new car. But, to safeguard himself against her old ways and reassure her, I would be buying her diamond necklaces fit for Liz Taylor, not just a carat or two. I think he should also give her a personal gift of $10 million. Maybe when she finally gets fed up she won't be as tempted to take all he's got.

#16   2012/11/14 09:29PM
    AdamPhan

Maybe with some luck she can export Sharon to Myanmar where we won't have ever see her and her horrible facial expressions (that she tries to pass as acting) ever again. Bwahahahahahahaha

#17   2012/11/15 02:10PM
    Barbyboo

Quote bukopandan: Darn. I was really hoping to see Chels take the high road and get to understand this other female more and be of help and grow from the experience. I'm still crossing my fingers with Chels.

Me too

#18   2012/11/15 02:15PM
    Its not real

Quote Crayola13: Because of Chelsea's track record, if I were Adam, I wouldn't be hiding my beautiful ex-wife. I would be worshipping the ground Chelsea walks on. She has the ability to steal his millions and disappear across the globe forever. She could clean him out. She may only have a GED, but she has street smarts and life smarts. Adam should start being very good to her. He brought her the mansion and a new car. But, to safeguard himself against her old ways and reassure her, I would be buying her diamond necklaces fit for Liz Taylor, not just a carat or two. I think he should also give her a personal gift of $10 million. Maybe when she finally gets fed up she won't be as tempted to take all he's got.

WOW, if I felt that way about my wife I would lawyer up, double time and dump her .

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list