List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Chelsea

Started by jcren at 2012/11/14 01:39PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/15 02:15PM, Views: 3676, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/14 01:39PM
    Spoiler: Chelsea
    jcren

On tomorrow's show it appears that Chelsea might be plotting something against Sharon. Her final scene gave off some major "Crazy Annie" vibes.

I wonder if they will have Chelsea try to hurt Sharon. Or sabotage her recovery in some way. Or maybe even reveal that she burned down the ranch. I don't know. Something is clearly coming.

I welcome a dark Chelsea. I saw bring it on!

#2   2012/11/14 01:45PM
    Re: Spoiler: Chelsea
    ChrissyK

Thanks! I kinda figured Chelsa was going to mess with Sharon. She feels threaten still by her being around Adam.

#3   2012/11/14 01:46PM
    Its not real

Quote jcren: On tomorrow's show it appears that Chelsea might be plotting something against Sharon. Her final scene gave off some major "Crazy Annie" vibes.

I wonder if they will have Chelsea try to hurt Sharon. Or sabotage her recovery in some way. Or maybe even reveal that she burned down the ranch. I don't know. Something is clearly coming.

I welcome a dark Chelsea. I saw bring it on!

I saw her standing there looking at Sharon and suddenly it came to me...if she is crazy but smart, she will set fire to the guest house.

If things go well, (for her) Sharon might die in the fire. Even if she gets out, Adam, Noah, etc. will quite likely think that Sharon started it herself and, if the fire department comes, no doubt Sharon will be found, dead or alive and will be pushed out of her safe spot where she was trying to recover and back into the glare of Victor and Nicki's anger .

#4   2012/11/14 02:09PM
    bukopandan

Darn. I was really hoping to see Chels take the high road and get to understand this other female more and be of help and grow from the experience. I'm still crossing my fingers with Chels.

#5   2012/11/14 02:21PM
    FL senior fan

I think it would be interesting/exciting IF Chelsea does try to burn the cabin, and people think it is Sharon...
    HOWEVER,
    I don't want that to happen.
    Sharon has always been a survivor and might catch on to Chelsea's insecurities and snooping on her; and tell Adam.
    It won't sit pretty with Adam!! Adam wants Sharon's recovery very much. Chelsea is too insecure even with his reassurances.
    Perhaps Sharon will open up on this to her therapist, and her in turn tell Adam??
    Let Sharon get well; let Adam/Chelsea stay married!

#6   2012/11/14 02:26PM
    Jackie10

CL burning the cottage and trying to make it look like Sharon did it might bite her in the butt. They could say she burned the ranch to frame Sharon. That she also burned down Glowworm to get back at her dad.

Either way I see the end of CL coming. She will self destruct.

#7   2012/11/14 04:00PM
    Its not real

Quote Jackie10: CL burning the cottage and trying to make it look like Sharon did it might bite her in the butt. They could say she burned the ranch to frame Sharon. That she also burned down Glowworm to get back at her dad.

Either way I see the end of CL coming. She will self destruct.

It might but it is more likely to come back and bite either Sharon or Adam. If there is another fire involving the Newman's the investigation might look in that direction again and Ronan is already suspicious of what Adam was doing in the dive.
    What if they somehow connect Adam with the guy who is setting the fires?

Chelsea may find hubby in the slammer.

#8   2012/11/14 05:18PM
    SamuraiJediS...

i am all for chelsea having "annie" tendencies.. her character needs it.. besides once the truth is known sharon will finally get the proper care instead of adam hiding her

#9   2012/11/14 06:05PM
    habbyfan

I don't think Chelsea will harm Sharon "Spoilers on this board say Sharon will face questions from Phyllis next week"

We can't have a mystery without Phyllis being involved.LOL

I am sure she will report to Nick.

#10   2012/11/14 06:22PM
    Its not real

Quote habbyfan: I don't think Chelsea will harm Sharon "Spoilers on this board say Sharon will face questions from Phyllis next week"

We can't have a mystery without Phyllis being involved.LOL

I am sure she will report to Nick.

She may not succeed in harming her, but will she try?

I don't have any idea, really. But the scene near the end of the Canadian show today, where Chelsea was standing over Sharon, in the dark cottage, watching her sleep was creepy, and I did have the sudden thought that she was going to do something drastic.

Of course, it could just be misdirection from the writers trying to lead us down the garden path. For all I know, Chelsea may tuck Sharon in and head innocently back to the big house to interrupt Adam while he tries to work on more numbers for NE.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list