List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 06:02PM, Views: 182977, Replies: 4564
    « 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 » »| page:
    #4451   2014/02/10 10:42AM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    trinilisa

I enjoyed Chelsea on today's US! She is super greatful to Chloe but I think Chloe is overstepping...

#4452   2014/02/10 11:34AM
    TwoOfEach

Chelsea isn't perfect, but she tries so hard and has such a kind heart. Adam left her in such an impossible position and she's handling herself wonderfully.

I'm cautiously looking forward to the Chylan scenes tomorrow. Davery are solid so I'm not worried about anything romantic. Chelsea desperately needs a real friend right now.

#4453   2014/02/13 05:42PM
    Pretty Emerald

There is only one way to describe how Chelsea looks in her dress for the Gala......DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!!!! She is such a sweet and loving person. It breaks my heart to see what she is going through and the way that that witch Chloe treats her is despicable!

#4454   2014/02/15 12:02AM
    Pretty Emerald

Just showing some love for the prettiest and most interesting character on the show! Team Chelsea!

#4455   2014/02/15 03:46PM
    Pretty Emerald

Absolutely love Chelsea. Now I want to see her punch that filthy witch Chloe in the face!

#4456   2014/02/16 11:51AM
    Damsel29

I understand that Chelsea is in shock right now, but she knows Adam and she knows that he isn't dead. What I think is so horrible is that Victor isn't even thinking of having a memorial for him. That Billy could hold him at gunpoint for three days, take him for a joy ride at gun point and then drive him over a revine and leave him for dead and all they care about Billy is that he slept with Kelly? What the heck is Victor doing? Shouldn't he be making Billy pay for what he did to Adam? Shouldn't Chloe be demanding that Billy at least be charged and put in jail? What gives with this? I want to see the old Chelsea come back so that she can nail Billy to the wall for what he did to Adam. If it means throwing in with Victor to get it done, so be it.

#4457   2014/02/16 01:38PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Damsel29: I understand that Chelsea is in shock right now, but she knows Adam and she knows that he isn't dead. What I think is so horrible is that Victor isn't even thinking of having a memorial for him. That Billy could hold him at gunpoint for three days, take him for a joy ride at gun point and then drive him over a revine and leave him for dead and all they care about Billy is that he slept with Kelly? What the heck is Victor doing? Shouldn't he be making Billy pay for what he did to Adam? Shouldn't Chloe be demanding that Billy at least be charged and put in jail? What gives with this? I want to see the old Chelsea come back so that she can nail Billy to the wall for what he did to Adam. If it means throwing in with Victor to get it done, so be it.

I agree with you. Billy is hypocritical scum. What he did is disgusting and I hope that Chelsea is able to find a way to make Billy pay. Team Chelsea always!

#4458   2014/02/18 11:15AM
    Pretty Emerald

Well I sure hope that Chelsea gets far away from that evil witch Chloe.....as soon as she gets her precious baby back. I love Chelsea and I hope that she will soon get some HAPPY things happening in her life! She deserves the best.

#4459   2014/02/19 05:49AM
    trinilisa

Chelsea was great in yesterday's Canadian (today's US). She told off Kevin really good about not telling her that Chloe had a lock of Connor's hair and his birth announcement etc. She also called The Victator because she thought he was behind it, but he wasn't, so naturally showed up and promised to get Connor back to her arms...now, the sale of her soul to the devil begins...thanks to Hoey!

#4460   2014/02/19 06:00AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Damsel29: I understand that Chelsea is in shock right now, but she knows Adam and she knows that he isn't dead. What I think is so horrible is that Victor isn't even thinking of having a memorial for him. That Billy could hold him at gunpoint for three days, take him for a joy ride at gun point and then drive him over a revine and leave him for dead and all they care about Billy is that he slept with Kelly? What the heck is Victor doing? Shouldn't he be making Billy pay for what he did to Adam? Shouldn't Chloe be demanding that Billy at least be charged and put in jail? What gives with this? I want to see the old Chelsea come back so that she can nail Billy to the wall for what he did to Adam. If it means throwing in with Victor to get it done, so be it.

I agree with you. Billy is hypocritical scum. What he did is disgusting and I hope that Chelsea is able to find a way to make Billy pay. Team Chelsea always!

How can she make Billy pay? What do you suggest here? Seeing as how her husband is "dead" even though we know that he is not really dead but is more or less probably faking his death and hiding out somewhere and Billy he killed Adam because he believes that Adam killed his daughter Delia even though we both know he didn't and that he is innocent

« 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list