List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 09:57AM, Views: 181794, Replies: 4555
    « 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 » »| page:
    #4431   2014/01/27 05:28PM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    Kaptivated

Showing my Chelsea love! MCE was spectacular today and I hear she's wonderful on tomorrow's show, as well.

My poor girl

#4432   2014/01/27 08:38PM
    Pretty Emerald

MCE is such an excellent actress! She was amazing today. My heart is breaking for her.

#4433   2014/01/28 03:21PM
    Pretty Emerald

Oh my goodness it was so sad seeing Chels today.....MCE is such an amazing actress!

#4434   2014/01/29 09:40AM
    trinilisa

MCE did a wonderful job when she found the confession tape (all be it a cowardly move on Adam's part...)! I really felt for her in the way that she freaked out and also in her conversation with connor where she promised he would get everything he deserved in life.
    Great job Chelsea/MCE!

#4435   2014/01/29 11:22AM
    Pretty Emerald

MCE continues to bring it. Her reaction to the truth about Delia was so spot on. She had me in tears....

#4436   2014/02/01 08:21AM
    Pretty Emerald

Showing my girl some love! Chelsea is going to have a rough time of it, but I know that she will rise to the occasion and will protect and love Connor like the mama bear that she is!

#4437   2014/02/01 09:13AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Pretty Emerald: MCE continues to bring it. Her reaction to the truth about Delia was so spot on. She had me in tears....

Extraordinary work this week. MCE really is stellar--when Chelsea is given a big emotional scene, she never fails to deliver. No wonder they quickly transitioned her to leading lady.

As heartbreaking as it is to see Chelsea hurting, I'm really looking forward to seeing where this story goes. I'm glad that Chelsea is going to be kept in the Newman orbit while given a chance to shine as a strong, single mama.

#4438   2014/02/01 02:01PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: MCE continues to bring it. Her reaction to the truth about Delia was so spot on. She had me in tears....

Extraordinary work this week. MCE really is stellar--when Chelsea is given a big emotional scene, she never fails to deliver. No wonder they quickly transitioned her to leading lady.

As heartbreaking as it is to see Chelsea hurting, I'm really looking forward to seeing where this story goes. I'm glad that Chelsea is going to be kept in the Newman orbit while given a chance to shine as a strong, single mama.

Great post. I totally agree with you. MCE is the BEST!

#4439   2014/02/02 10:18PM
    Pretty Emerald

Poor Chelsea, she is going to have to deal with so much of the fallout that Adam left behind. My heart goes out to her and I hope that she will stay strong and keep being the amazing mommy that she is!

#4440   2014/02/04 09:45AM
    Kaptivated

Quote Pretty Emerald: Poor Chelsea, she is going to have to deal with so much of the fallout that Adam left behind. My heart goes out to her and I hope that she will stay strong and keep being the amazing mommy that she is!

I agree. She says on today's show that Adam left them (her and Connor) all alone. Every time Chelsea thinks she has her shot at happiness, it gets destroyed. I feel so bad for her. She did nothing wrong but love and trust Adam again. I hope she doesn't get taken advantage of by Victor. I want her to have genuine help and support. Sadly, there is really no one in her life to get that to her.

Missy is fabulous. I hope she gets strong writing to work with as Chelsea deals with all this. I also hope Chelsea kicks Chloe's butt to the side. I have been a fan of Chloe/Chelsea but Chloe has definitely proven to be no friend at all to Chelsea. Her comment that she "hopes" Chelsea is suffering put her firmly on my hate list.

TeamChelsea. TeamMCE!

« 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list