List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 06:44AM, Views: 202858, Replies: 4807
    « 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 » »| page:
    #4411   2014/01/06 06:46AM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    jamilah

Quote TwoOfEach: Spoilers have Neil telling Chelsea that the orders are pouring in for her new line. Miss Fashionista is a huge success as we all knew she would be--I wish we'd actually get to see her at work.

Its great news for Chelsea but I hate that her career is off screen. Very disappointed with how this regime write business stories. I like that she is being very strong and making decisions based on what is best for Connor. I hope she continues down that path.

#4412   2014/01/06 08:29AM
    Lanie1959

I want to see Chelsea at Jabot working every time they stick
    her with Adam she gets stuck at home...she is so happy I hate what coming for her

#4413   2014/01/06 11:06AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Lanie1959: I want to see Chelsea at Jabot working every time they stick
    her with Adam she gets stuck at home...she is so happy I hate what coming for her

ITA. It's bitter-sweet seeing Chelsea so happy right now. I am so glad that she can finally smile and is free from lying about the baby's paternity and is thrilled that the baby can see and is in great health BUT we all know that she is going to be devastated when the truth about Delia comes out. I hope that she will remain strong and will not allow it to destroy her. TEAM CHELSEA!

#4414   2014/01/06 04:08PM
    Lanie1959

Quote jamilah:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Spoilers have Neil telling Chelsea that the orders are pouring in for her new line. Miss Fashionista is a huge success as we all knew she would be--I wish we'd actually get to see her at work.

Its great news for Chelsea but I hate that her career is off screen. Very disappointed with how this regime write business stories. I like that she is being very strong and making decisions based on what is best for Connor. I hope she continues down that path.

supposedly her fashion line is going to be a hit so hopefully they will concentrate on that so she can throw herself into her work when they fur hits the fan about Adam

#4415   2014/01/06 04:20PM
    ericlizafan

It's so nice seeing her smiling again, she's got such a beautiful smile! It's just too bad her world is going to come crashing down.

#4416   2014/01/08 07:47PM
    ecantor

I like Chelsea. I hope she survives MM leaving and the recast ok.

#4417   2014/01/08 08:02PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote ecantor: I like Chelsea. I hope she survives MM leaving and the recast ok.

I'm sure that she will. MCE is an excellent actress and Chelsea is a strong mama bear.

#4418   2014/01/09 10:29AM
    Pretty Emerald

I really need to see some Chelsea scenes. When she is not on I am bored to tears!

#4419   2014/01/09 10:49AM
    TwoOfEach

Hate that Chelsea allowed herself to be pushed into signing those papers without reading them. If she's not a factor in the battle for Connor and just a pawn, I'm going to be furious. Bet the end result is her co-parenting with Victor. Blech!

#4420   2014/01/09 11:13AM
    3WishGenie

Quote TwoOfEach: Hate that Chelsea allowed herself to be pushed into signing those papers without reading them. If she's not a factor in the battle for Connor and just a pawn, I'm going to be furious. Bet the end result is her co-parenting with Victor. Blech!

I don't know if it'll be a problem. The show doesn't seem to know much about the law nor medicine LOL.

« 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list