List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:31AM, Views: 225095, Replies: 4943
    « 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 » »| page:
    #4401   2013/12/30 05:19PM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    Pretty Emerald

I loved seeing Chelsea today. She looked gorgeous and I can tell that her heart is really falling for Adam again. Seeing Adam holding that precious baby, just melted her big heart!

#4402   2013/12/31 01:04PM
    Pretty Emerald

Showing Chelsea some love! She is the best part of Y&R and the only reason that I keep watching.

#4403   2013/12/31 02:24PM
    TwoOfEach

Loved seeing MCE (Chelsea) in the 25 Years at #1 promo. She's just so pretty and seems like a fun person to hang out with.

Looking forward to seeing where her story goes in 2014. Both Chloe and Victor seem a little obsessed with Connor and nothing good can come from that. Mama Bear is definitely going to be fighting to protect her cub.

#4404   2013/12/31 03:01PM
    jamilah

I am really enjoying a more confident and happy Chelsea. I do wish the writers would give her some more challenging material to work with because she is very talented. I also want them to spend more time showing us her fashion business. Lots of talk about it but nothing much shown on screen.
    I would love for her to have a fashion show or have some of the other characters wear her designs. I know this is not B&B but whats the point of having a fashion designer on the show and we never see her work. She is a great mom to Connor. I don't want to see her rushed into another romance while Adam is away, I want to see a single Chelsea, working and taking care of her son.
    I think its important for her character development to show that she can function well in G.C without being attached to a man all the time. I don't like reading comments from non Chelsea fans who keep saying that all she does is get pregnant and get married and that she is not needed on the show. So I hope the writers will show us in 2014 that there is more to Chelsea Lawson than what is being said about her.

#4405   2014/01/01 08:54AM
    Lanie1959

I don't think we have to worry about Chelsea becoming p[regnant any time in the near future regardless of what the non fans say...the writers even made a crack about how many times she has been pregnant ...I think that means they get it..no more babies. I am curious to see what Chelsea will do after this Adam is gone..she is tied to two prominent families by her children so there is plenty of story for her. Personally I don't like the Chadam pairing so I'm kind of hoping she gets to focus on work for a while and taking care of Conner....

Happy New Year to all my fellow Chelsea lovers!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/01 08:54AM
    #4406   2014/01/02 01:48PM
    Pretty Emerald

I love Chelsea and it was great seeing her today. I hope that soon we will get to see her really involved in the fashion world. MCE is such a wonderful and talented actress, I want to see her do a lot more besides support Adam and Chloe.

#4407   2014/01/02 10:10PM
    TwoOfEach

Looking forward to seeing Chelsea mixing it up across the canvas. Seems like an impending custody battle will have her sharing the screen with Victor and Jack. Guess Chelsea wasn't the reason Adam was locked in the PH. He leaves and she's going to be playing with the big guns.

#4408   2014/01/04 07:08PM
    Pretty Emerald

Just showing Chelsea some love....she keeps me watching this boring show!

#4409   2014/01/05 02:24PM
    TwoOfEach

Spoilers have Neil telling Chelsea that the orders are pouring in for her new line. Miss Fashionista is a huge success as we all knew she would be--I wish we'd actually get to see her at work.

#4410   2014/01/05 03:07PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote TwoOfEach: Spoilers have Neil telling Chelsea that the orders are pouring in for her new line. Miss Fashionista is a huge success as we all knew she would be--I wish we'd actually get to see her at work.

This is really great news! I want my girl to be a big hit!

« 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list