List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/27 07:56PM, Views: 203406, Replies: 4809
    « 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 » »| page:
    #4381   2013/12/16 12:11PM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    gardengal

MCE is really one of the prettiest women on the show. She's quite the natural beauty, which is rather refreshing in this day and age.

#4382   2013/12/16 01:20PM
    Kaptivated

I'm waiting to see Chelsea get a story. With Adam keeping his secret about the death of Delia, and still clearly tormented by it, it puts a damper on the Chadam reunion. As well, the scenes are very Adam-focused. Chelesa just listens as Adam talks about himself. I'd like to know what she feels.

The show has chosen to reunite Chadam, so I hope they step away from the Delia doom and gloom and allow some truly happy moments between Chadam. Adam obviously isn't going to come forward, so they need to not have his guilt and brooding over Delia be so prominent. I would also like to see longer scenes. Their scenes are so short; I hate that episodes are always filled with too many characters.

I am still not too sure about Chelsea going back to Adam. I am hoping the writers prove me wrong in what I suspect they will do with this couple, and also, my favorite character, Chelsea. Also, knowing that Shadam will still be a factor (the upcoming "close moment" spoiler and apparently an ongoing friendship ) does not inspire confidence in me. They need to write for Chadam and not tease or remind what led to their destruction. Adam already messed up once, I have no tolerance for any nonsense once again. And, if there is any growth at all in Chelsea, she won't either. I don't want Chelsea's whole life wrapped up in Adam like it was before.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/16 01:25PM
    #4383   2013/12/16 02:45PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Kaptivated: I'm waiting to see Chelsea get a story. With Adam keeping his secret about the death of Delia, and still clearly tormented by it, it puts a damper on the Chadam reunion. As well, the scenes are very Adam-focused. Chelesa just listens as Adam talks about himself. I'd like to know what she feels.

The show has chosen to reunite Chadam, so I hope they step away from the Delia doom and gloom and allow some truly happy moments between Chadam. Adam obviously isn't going to come forward, so they need to not have his guilt and brooding over Delia be so prominent. I would also like to see longer scenes. Their scenes are so short; I hate that episodes are always filled with too many characters.

I am still not too sure about Chelsea going back to Adam. I am hoping the writers prove me wrong in what I suspect they will do with this couple, and also, my favorite character, Chelsea. Also, knowing that Shadam will still be a factor (the upcoming "close moment" spoiler and apparently an ongoing friendship ) does not inspire confidence in me. They need to write for Chadam and not tease or remind what led to their destruction. Adam already messed up once, I have no tolerance for any nonsense once again. And, if there is any growth at all in Chelsea, she won't either. I don't want Chelsea's whole life wrapped up in Adam like it was before.

GREAT POST! Chelsea is my fav. I want her to have a good story and I am so sick of this depressing Delia s/l. If Chelsea and Adam are getting back together and are going to be a family.....LET'S GET ON WITH IT! Let them be together, let Adam be proven innocent and let them be an awesome power couple. Shi+ or get off of the pot!

#4384   2013/12/17 02:51PM
    Pretty Emerald

I hate when Chelsea is not on the show....the rest is just like noise to me. Love her, she is the best.

#4385   2013/12/17 02:56PM
    Lanie1959

Now that MM is out who will be Chelsea's next lover? I hope it Alex or Stitch

#4386   2013/12/18 12:05AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Lanie1959: Now that MM is out who will be Chelsea's next lover? I hope it Alex or Stitch

I think that Alex is a greasy punk and Stitch seems to be a real creep and I don't like the way that he talked to Chelsea once the truth came out about the baby. Plus he is Dylan's best friend. They may re-cast Adam....who knows? I just want my Chels to finally get some peace and happiness. She deserves the very best. She is a wonderful mother and a true beauty inside and out! Simply beautiful....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/18 12:07AM
    #4387   2013/12/18 11:34AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote gardengal: MCE is really one of the prettiest women on the show. She's quite the natural beauty, which is rather refreshing in this day and age.

So true. I loved seeing Chelsea today. She is such a doll.

#4388   2013/12/20 10:02AM
    Pretty Emerald

Showing my favorite Soap actress some love. I can't stand to watch the show when she is not on. It is so good to see her smile and to see her having some sweet and precious moments with her baby and Adam. I am worried about what will happen to Chels and Conner after Adam's exit.....Nasty Victor will just be waiting to pounce on them like hunted prey.

#4389   2013/12/23 10:34PM
    Pretty Emerald

I am missing Chelsea on my screen. I have really enjoyed her scenes lately because she is happy.....for now.

#4390   2013/12/24 10:44AM
    Pretty Emerald

I love and adore Chelsea. She has breathed life into this BORING show for me. Team Chelsea always!

« 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list