List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:31AM, Views: 224382, Replies: 4943
    « 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 » »| page:
    #4131   2013/09/24 08:00AM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    gardengal

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Lanie1959: I am loving Chelsea today with Connor, she is tender with him and soothing him after his ordeal despite being threatened into having to go the devil's penthouse.....at least Conner has a good mama.

ITA! The scene of Chelsea asleep with that precious little bundle was sooooooo sweet and adorable! MCE's acting was brilliant today as usual!

They were so cute together.

#4132   2013/09/25 09:55AM
    Lanie1959

MCE slayed me today with those scenes at the doctor's office...a chill went down my spine as her voice cracked. I love how she pulls out all of Chelsae's fears and remorse. She makes Chelsea who really is pretty flawed but MCE makes her human with that vulnerability that she brings to the charter.

#4133   2013/09/28 12:09PM
    TwoOfEach

Chelsea is by far my favorite character on Y&R and MCE is the best actress. I'm so glad that they're bringing Chelsea out of isolation and having her mix it up with the Newman clan again. I look forward to her telling Victor off this week.

I'm also really hoping that Nikki's defense of Chelsea is more than a one time thing, but that Nikki really takes her under her wing.

#4134   2013/09/28 12:49PM
    GidgetWithAC...

Happy birthday to my favorite Y&R actress the lovely and talented Melissa Claire Egan. She continues to knock it out of the park everyday which is no easy feat considering the lazy, inconsistent writing for Chelsea. I am a proud fan thick and thin.

#4135   2013/09/30 12:30PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Happy birthday to my favorite Y&R actress the lovely and talented Melissa Claire Egan. She continues to knock it out of the park everyday which is no easy feat considering the lazy, inconsistent writing for Chelsea. I am a proud fan thick and thin.

Amen Gidget! MCE was brilliant as usual in her scenes today! Chelsea is by far my favorite character on Y&R and I will continue to support her always. She is my only reason for watching the show.

#4136   2013/10/01 03:08AM
    GidgetWithAC...

I loved the Chelsea vs Victor scenes. MCE definitely holds her own with EB it's such a pleasure to see someone (in this case a barely 5ft brunette dynamo) threaten Victor instead of kissing his posterior. Chelsea is a mama lioness and lord help anyone who poses a threat to him

#4137   2013/10/01 04:10AM
    Lanie1959

MCE was lucky enough on AMC to play opposite of some daytime's biggest icons and it pays off in her scenes with Y&R's heavy hitters...........one of things I love most about Chelsea is her fierceness. The confrontation with Victor hasn't aired here yet but I am looking forward to seeing them today.

#4138   2013/10/01 05:16AM
    trinilisa

On yesterday's Canadian, Chelsea stood up for herself and her son against that bully Victor. I am also glad that Nikki had her back because she knows what it's like to love a child so much she gives it up for its own good. Yesterday's Canadian proves why Chelsea is so fierce in protecting her child from the satanic Newmans. But unfortunately, according to spoilers, Adam proves to be the jackass that he is when he sues Chelsea for custedy of Adam Junior (apparently that's what he renames the baby) in an attempt to own him like he's some piece of propperty...sorry, rant over...

#4139   2013/10/01 07:01AM
    Lanie1959

Why am I not surprised ? Adam is such a douche bag ...he is just proving that Chelsea's fears were real. She ought to kill him in his sleep and blame it on PPD

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/01 07:01AM
    #4140   2013/10/01 08:00AM
    alanadz

I don't always agree with Chelsea, but I do understand her and I am a big fan!

« 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list