List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 06:28PM, Views: 182217, Replies: 4559
    « 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 » »| page:
    #4101   2013/09/12 01:02PM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal: Wave to the haters on your way to the front!

Hell to the yeah!

#4102   2013/09/12 01:05PM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote TwoOfEach: If spec is right, Chelsea's life is about to get a whole lot worse. Be strong Mama Bear.

(Anyone buy Soap Uncensored, I refuse to give NB any money but if what's being reported is accurate OMG!)

are talking about the latest Dylan spoiler?

Yep.

I hated to read that spoiler but the upside is it will put Chelsea back in the sympathy seat plus it probably make all you Chadam fans happy if it brings them together

Is it the spoiler about the babynapping?

#4103   2013/09/12 01:11PM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959: Adam is going to make life hard for our girl Chelsea ..he can go suck it for all I care....Team Chelsea !

I'm so with you!

#4104   2013/09/13 05:47AM
    Lanie1959

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959: Adam is going to make life hard for our girl Chelsea ..he can go suck it for all I care....Team Chelsea !

I'm so with you!

I just read that he is a real douche bag to her and wants to take yet a another child from it's mother. She should subpena Ashley and Nick when they go to court.

#4105   2013/09/13 09:22AM
    CdnMama

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:

I'm so with you!

I just read that he is a real douche bag to her and wants to take yet a another child from it's mother. She should subpena Ashley and Nick when they go to court.

Yep, just seen the episode yesterday where he tells her to take "lots of pictures this week' so that she has something to remember Conner by!!!!!! OMG I am so mad that he is going to do this to her...I posted in the spoiler thread Adam Chelsea Conner....and a poster bashed me personally so bad because I hate what Adam is doing to our girl Chelsea! They bashed me really offended, can't believe bashing is this bad

#4106   2013/09/13 09:30AM
    trunks

Adam is just lashing out because he's very hurt, Everything will be fine read MM's new article soon his "daddy issues are over and he will do his own thing, make his own legacy.

But how about MCE during these last months, i can't say enough she's perfect, i just love watching this woman act, she is honorable to watch.MCE"keep doing ya thang girl"!!

Chelsea to the Top, With her Soul mate Adam.

#4107   2013/09/13 09:31AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote trinilisa:

I'm so with you!

I'm so with the both of you! Adam acted like an evil pig! Chelsea was wrong to lie, but she did it out of fear. She thought that she was doing the wrong thing for the right reasons! TeamChelsea!!!!!!

#4108   2013/09/13 11:08AM
    gardengal

It was always going to be a self fulfilling con. Had she told the truth from the get go, Adam would never considered to go for full custody.

Even so the poor self esteemed Chelsea needs a hug. Little Peanut needs to squeeze his mama for all of us.

#4109   2013/09/15 08:10AM
    Lanie1959

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:

I'm so with you!

I'm so with the both of you! Adam acted like an evil pig! Chelsea was wrong to lie, but she did it out of fear. She thought that she was doing the wrong thing for the right reasons! TeamChelsea!!!!!!

IKR? Chelsea needs to tell that pig about the multiple times she tried to tell him about the baby, one time she comes over to tell and finds him and Sharon both disheveled from making out and Sharon wearing her clothes the next time he invites Sharon to spend the nigh right in front of her and when Chelsea finally did tell him, he called her Sharon and now the little b!tch wants to play victim

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/15 08:12AM
    #4110   2013/09/15 12:26PM
    Winnipeg girl

Quote carsel: I love Chelsea I think she is an amazing actress. I hope that she has an even bigger story line in Young and The Restless soon.

I agree with you, she fits in the story perfect, she needs to put Chloe in her place, and keep her designing job going with out her and her hatred for Adam, who I think is good with Chelsea

« 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list