List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:31AM, Views: 229601, Replies: 4943
    « 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 » »| page:
    #4071   2013/09/06 06:25AM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    Lanie1959

Team Chelsea and baby Conner

#4072   2013/09/06 06:29AM
    trinilisa

Quote trunks:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote TwoOfEach: MCE is just killing this storyline. She was given SOD performer of the week and SID Gold Star this week presumably for today's scenes.

Also, looks like she's in for quite the battle from this:

www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/09/exclusive-details-yrs-michael-muhney-previews-a... />
    Loved MM's comments about MCE's professionalism as an actress. He totally enjoys working with her.

The link didn't work for me. Can you or anybody tell me what MM said?
    fff

MM said"Chadam would most likely be at war for the next few months, he talked about MCE's incredible scting talent, how strong of an actress she is, how MM and MCE love doing fight scenes And he recently DM(Direct Messaged) someone on twitter that chadam fans would love the end of this story.
    That's all i got out of it, oh and yeah.

Chelsea NEWMAN I REFUSE TO CALL HER MCAVOY, UHN UHN. To the top where our girl belongs, gosh she's sexy lol.

Thanks for the info! So at least MM is saying that there's a light at the end of the tunnel...

#4073   2013/09/06 06:30AM
    trunks

Try This.
    www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/09/exclusive-details-yrs-michael-muhney-previews-a...

#4074   2013/09/06 06:37AM
    trinilisa

[quote]Quote trunks: Try This.
    www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/09/exclusive-details-yrs-michael-muhney-previews-a... />
    Thank you.:)

#4075   2013/09/06 07:56AM
    Pretty Emerald

I love and adore Chelsea. I love how strong she is being for her precious baby. OTOH Dylan made me sick whining and being weak when he should be the one that is strong for Chelsea and the baby. I sure hope that she leaves him SOON! I want Chadam back together raising their son!

#4076   2013/09/07 07:42AM
    TwoOfEach

Based on recaps from Twitter, I think the writers are trying to make us hate Chelsea, but I refuse. She is so, so so wrong, but I can't help but adore her scrappy, street-fight skills.

#4077   2013/09/07 10:38AM
    gardengal

Quote TwoOfEach: Based on recaps from Twitter, I think the writers are trying to make us hate Chelsea, but I refuse. She is so, so so wrong, but I can't help but adore her scrappy, street-fight skills.

#4078   2013/09/08 05:48PM
    TwoOfEach

Bumping the love--its going to be a big week for Mama bear Chelsea.

#4079   2013/09/08 07:50PM
    fairland

Quote Pretty Emerald: I love MCE/Chelsea no matter who she is with period! She loves her baby and wants what she thinks is the best for him.

Chelsea does want is best for Connor. Chelsea has Connor now. But I would like to know what Adam might do if Connor is taken from chelsea while still nursing Connor? I love how Connor comes first to chelsea before anything else. I love that chelsea talking to Connor that will be a dream come true How the talk with Connor will actually. I love the connection with Connor with Chelsea.

#4080   2013/09/08 07:56PM
    fairland

Quote Spike1976: I feel bad for Adam now but this is his redemption and they used Chelsea to do it.

It took him a bit to finally admit that he chased Chelsea away. Now it's Chelsea's turn to be redeemed and that can only happen if both men will forgive her which most likely will happen. I'll say Adam will forgive her before Dylan does because Dylan would feel like a fool.

Dylan has been acting like a fool around chelsea for a long time now. I love how the romance happen between chelsea and dylan. I do not know if chelsea will be forgiven that fast. Adam does look very shocked by chelsea keeping Adam's baby away from Adam. I love how Dylan wanting to have a child so quickly that dylan did not even care how Connor came about in dylan's life. I still think that dylan will be in shock by not believing the truth that Adam is still the baby daddy.

« 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list