List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:31AM, Views: 229712, Replies: 4943
    « 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 » »| page:
    #4061   2013/09/05 12:28PM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    alanadz

Buckle up, things are about to get very dicey for our girl.

#4062   2013/09/05 12:33PM
    Spike1976

I loved Chelsea today and annoyed by Dylan. She's the strong one between the both of them. Dylan looked weak and made the situation all about him. Ugh!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 12:34PM
    #4063   2013/09/05 01:49PM
    alanadz

I just hope the baby can have the same surgery Adam had to restore his vision.

#4064   2013/09/05 02:05PM
    TwoOfEach

MCE is just killing this storyline. She was given SOD performer of the week and SID Gold Star this week presumably for today's scenes.

Also, looks like she's in for quite the battle from this:

www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/09/exclusive-details-yrs-michael-muhney-previews-a... />
    Loved MM's comments about MCE's professionalism as an actress. He totally enjoys working with her.

#4065   2013/09/05 06:52PM
    alanadz

Chelsea has rough times ahead! But I want her back with Adam!

#4066   2013/09/05 07:52PM
    Chuckyducky

Doesn't Peanut's pediatrician need the medical history of both parents to help them treat underlying problems with retinitis pigmentosa?

Would Chelsea's refusal to disclose Adam's medical history be an example of her putting her needs ahead of her own son?

She is now the custodial parent of a child with an inherited disease. It's time for her to put away childish antics and man up. She has to come forth with the information and do everything in her power to help her son. Otherwise, she runs the risk of being exactly like her mother.

Grow up, Chelsea! This is no longer about you. You have a son to think about, so do what's best for him and do it now.

I also wanted to say that I adore MCE, JC and Mishael Morgan (MM). Love these ladies. We need more of them!

#4067   2013/09/06 05:51AM
    trinilisa

Chelsea is probably going to have her hands full on today's Canadian, plus next week the spoilers said that she's forced to tell Dylan. I realize what she did was wrong, but I am glad that this is now coming out in the open so that she can unburden herself of this lie. I know she said she loved Dylan (and you guys know how I feel about that statement), but I don't think she really enjoyed lying to Adam. But that's just my opinion. Either way, I know that MCE will knock it out of the park!
    Go Chelsea/go MCE!

#4068   2013/09/06 05:55AM
    trinilisa

Quote alanadz: Chelsea has rough times ahead! But I want her back with Adam!

I want her back with Adam because imho she'll humanize him.

#4069   2013/09/06 05:59AM
    trinilisa

Quote TwoOfEach: MCE is just killing this storyline. She was given SOD performer of the week and SID Gold Star this week presumably for today's scenes.

www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/09/exclusive-details-yrs-michael-muhney-previews-a... />
    Loved MM's comments about MCE's professionalism as an actress. He totally enjoys working with her.

The link didn't work for me. Can you or anybody tell me what MM said?
    fff

#4070   2013/09/06 06:24AM
    trunks

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote TwoOfEach: MCE is just killing this storyline. She was given SOD performer of the week and SID Gold Star this week presumably for today's scenes.

The link didn't work for me. Can you or anybody tell me what MM said?
    fff

MM said"Chadam would most likely be at war for the next few months, he talked about MCE's incredible scting talent, how strong of an actress she is, how MM and MCE love doing fight scenes And he recently DM(Direct Messaged) someone on twitter that chadam fans would love the end of this story.
    That's all i got out of it, oh and yeah.

Chelsea NEWMAN I REFUSE TO CALL HER MCAVOY, UHN UHN. To the top where our girl belongs, gosh she's sexy lol.

« 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list