List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:31AM, Views: 224037, Replies: 4943
    « 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 » »| page:
    #4051   2013/09/04 09:33AM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    Lady Isadorra

I don't have as much time as I used to post my love for Chels! But I want to thank all of you for respecting my one rule!! Most of the reason I don't post much anymore is the amount of bashing and bullying on most the Y&R boards. However, I do monitor this board, because I don't want anyone to feel bullied on a board that I created. You ALL rock!!!! We are all friends, as well as adults, here and can carry on a conversation without resorting to such childish antics I have seen on other boards! I may become frustrated with where the writers take our girl but I always have faith that she will find her way back!

Rock on Team Chelsea!!!!!!!

#4052   2013/09/04 09:38AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote trunks:
    Quote jamilah: Love Chelsea but hate the writing for her. The strong Chelsea that left Adam in January to start her future as fashionista is gone. I am extremely disappointed that all we have seen in the last 8 months is repetitive conversations with her and Chloe about Adam and the baby. I want to see the strong Chelsea back, making her own decisions and not depending on anyone to tell her what to do. I hope once the truth is out about the baby we will see a stronger Chelsea emerge.

The Chelsea we loved was MAB's creation under these new writers they have her weak and clingy, but i digress i still love this woman and always will.

Chelsea to the top

I've actually like Chelsea since the baby arrived. She seems to have toughened up and knows her own mind again. She is listening to Chloe but ignoring her and she found her own way to help Adam w/o going against her husband. Hopefully we'll see more of that strength as the story progresses.

#4053   2013/09/04 12:12PM
    trinilisa

Bringing this back to page one because I know that there are a lot of rough waters ahead for Chelsea, but I still love her and hope she'll come through this okay. I'm also sure that MCE will knock t out of the park!

#4054   2013/09/04 01:22PM
    Pretty Emerald

Chelsea is the only reason that I still tune in. MCE is an excellent actress!

#4055   2013/09/05 07:23AM
    trinilisa

I felt sad for Chelsea on yesterday's Canadian. I knew her heart was breaking for her little boy. Even though she's lying to Adam and Dylan, no parent should have to deal with their kid potentially suffering. As Anita told her (I can't believe I agreed with Anita!), this is not some sort of devine punishment!
    Loving Chelsea!

#4056   2013/09/05 08:34AM
    alanadz

Our girl in headed for rocky times!

#4057   2013/09/05 10:00AM
    Spike1976

Base on the Canadian spoiler from yesterday show, I kind of like that Chelsea didn't go running to Adam that there are signs of trouble after hearing the news regarding her son. She's determined to figure this out on her own. For some reason I have to keep repeating that I don't like that she's hiding the paternity but I like her independence in wanting to fix the problem.

#4058   2013/09/05 10:18AM
    TwoOfEach

I agree with ya, Spike. I hate the s/l but the past few weeks we've seen a stronger, more self-aware Chelsea. I like that Chelsea is being the strong one and that she wants to see what's really going on with Peanut before running for help. Hoping that this independent streak continues.

#4059   2013/09/05 11:51AM
    alanadz

I am so glad Chelsea and her mom made peace with each other. She is really going to need her mom now.

#4060   2013/09/05 12:02PM
    Pretty Emerald

My heart is breaking for Chelsea. That little baby is as precious as they come and I think that Chelsea will put the baby's needs before her own. TEAMCHELSEA!

« 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list