List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:31AM, Views: 227357, Replies: 4943
    « 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 » »| page:
    #4041   2013/09/01 03:16PM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    gardengal

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote LoganH8tr: I needed to come in here and post something positive for my girl. I don't understand the intense hate for Chelsea. I can understand some disliking her cuz of her past and her lying, but the intense hate doesn't make sense for me.

She has said the same reason over and over and over, of why she doesn't want Adam and Victor, to know that Connor is really Adam's. She is scared and in her mind she is protecting her child. I'm not saying it is right, but at least she isn't putting men and sex above her child's well being, like others who shall not be named, have done.

I want Chelsea to be with Adam and Adam to be all about Chelsea and his son. I like Victor, but I want Adam to shield his son from all the corporate b.s, manipulations, etc etc. In essence...Adam has to choose and stick with his choice of either being a good father to Conner, or being a loyal and faithful son to Victor. I'm sorry....but he can't be both for obvious reasons.

Sorry for ranting.

I agree. Chelsea's doing the wrong thing for the right reasons.

I also don't see Chelsea as being stupid in regards to Dylan. A bit niave, maybe? But not stupid. Right now, Dylan is doing all the things that Adam promised but failed to do. He's a stand-up guy who is determined to protect and do right by his family. Who wouldn't want that for their kid or for themselves? Especially since Adam hasn't really presented an alternative that would allow her to choose him.
    (And you all know that I love Chadam and see them as end game).

Slap me for being a bad Chelsea fan. Idiot is harsh. Yet I think she has opened the door for Adam to get custody, and she has also allowed Dylan legal rights over Connor. The con has the potential of fulfilling her fears. Just saying.

...as I slink to my corner for a bad fan timeout...

#4042   2013/09/01 03:28PM
    Lanie1959

Quote gardengal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote LoganH8tr: I needed to come in here and post something positive for my girl. I don't understand the intense hate for Chelsea. I can understand some disliking her cuz of her past and her lying, but the intense hate doesn't make sense for me.

She has said the same reason over and over and over, of why she doesn't want Adam and Victor, to know that Connor is really Adam's. She is scared and in her mind she is protecting her child. I'm not saying it is right, but at least she isn't putting men and sex above her child's well being, like others who shall not be named, have done.

I want Chelsea to be with Adam and Adam to be all about Chelsea and his son. I like Victor, but I want Adam to shield his son from all the corporate b.s, manipulations, etc etc. In essence...Adam has to choose and stick with his choice of either being a good father to Conner, or being a loyal and faithful son to Victor. I'm sorry....but he can't be both for obvious reasons.

Sorry for ranting.

I agree. Chelsea's doing the wrong thing for the right reasons.

I also don't see Chelsea as being stupid in regards to Dylan. A bit niave, maybe? But not stupid. Right now, Dylan is doing all the things that Adam promised but failed to do. He's a stand-up guy who is determined to protect and do right by his family. Who wouldn't want that for their kid or for themselves? Especially since Adam hasn't really presented an alternative that would allow her to choose him.
    (And you all know that I love Chadam and see them as end game).

Slap me for being a bad Chelsea fan. Idiot is harsh. Yet I think she has opened the door for Adam to get custody, and she has also allowed Dylan legal rights over Connor. The con has the potential of fulfilling her fears. Just saying.

...as I slink to my corner for a bad fan timeout...

thank you.........there is only one rule for this thread and it should be respected , there are plenty threads out where people are talking trash about our girl. This is the one place we should able to come to and not have to put up with people talking trash about her.

#4043   2013/09/01 04:28PM
    TwoOfEach

Gardengal, I know that you are a true Chelsea fan; after you're "bad fan time-out" please come back.

Some (including me) are a bit sensitive b/c of the nastiness on the board about Chelsea and because another very busy fan thread has become the mope and complain thread. It's no fun in there anymore and I don't want to see that here.

At the same time I don't think this has to be the Chelsea is perfect thread. 'Cause she's not and I don't want her to be. Lying about the baby wasn't the smartest move, but she's making the best of a bad situation. She might be digging her own grave, but at least she isn't sitting around crying.

I can hardly wait until Thursday to see my girl resolving to do right by her son.

#4044   2013/09/01 06:44PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote TwoOfEach: Gardengal, I know that you are a true Chelsea fan; after you're "bad fan time-out" please come back.

Some (including me) are a bit sensitive b/c of the nastiness on the board about Chelsea and because another very busy fan thread has become the mope and complain thread. It's no fun in there anymore and I don't want to see that here.

At the same time I don't think this has to be the Chelsea is perfect thread. 'Cause she's not and I don't want her to be. Lying about the baby wasn't the smartest move, but she's making the best of a bad situation. She might be digging her own grave, but at least she isn't sitting around crying.

I can hardly wait until Thursday to see my girl resolving to do right by her son.

I don't consider myself sensitive to it, but when things don't make sense it bothers me....if that makes sense LOL.

She hasn't done anything near as bad as others to warrant such hate. She is doing what she thinks is right by her child....yes it is not the right decision, but it isn't malicious. I can understand her fear.

She is sweet and has a good heart, but she was an anti Sharon character and sometimes those type of characters who are anti to a fav, gets bashed alot. I wish it wasn't so.

#4045   2013/09/02 06:35AM
    gardengal

Quote TwoOfEach: Gardengal, I know that you are a true Chelsea fan; after you're "bad fan time-out" please come back.

I like my characters flawed. Nor do I want them too happy since it means no screen time. I tend to forget Chelsea/MCE has a fanbase that is considerably younger than me. We old farts tend to be more blunt and less sensitive. It doesn't negate my feelings toward Chelsea. From now on I will endeavor to be sunny side up when I post, which is primarily to bump her up because she is so reviled for something that most of the other female characters have done.

Now I will bump, post in the tread about my beloved psycho but whiney Adam, and go clean up a mess from my beloved idiot cat .

#4046   2013/09/03 06:33PM
    TwoOfEach

Bumping the love for our girl. I've been missing her on my screen. Can't believe I have to wait for Thursday to see Chelsea again. Hopefully the Canadians will fill us in.

#TeamSpunkyTerror

#4047   2013/09/03 06:35PM
    TwoOfEach

Chelsea's reasons for lying about Connor are messed up but she's trying to do the right thing by her son and will soon be putting her big girl panties on to deal with Satan's Understudy. She's a good mama.

#4048   2013/09/04 05:32AM
    jamilah

Love Chelsea but hate the writing for her. The strong Chelsea that left Adam in January to start her future as fashionista is gone. I am extremely disappointed that all we have seen in the last 8 months is repetitive conversations with her and Chloe about Adam and the baby. I want to see the strong Chelsea back, making her own decisions and not depending on anyone to tell her what to do. I hope once the truth is out about the baby we will see a stronger Chelsea emerge.

#4049   2013/09/04 06:40AM
    trunks

Quote jamilah: Love Chelsea but hate the writing for her. The strong Chelsea that left Adam in January to start her future as fashionista is gone. I am extremely disappointed that all we have seen in the last 8 months is repetitive conversations with her and Chloe about Adam and the baby. I want to see the strong Chelsea back, making her own decisions and not depending on anyone to tell her what to do. I hope once the truth is out about the baby we will see a stronger Chelsea emerge.

The Chelsea we loved was MAB's creation under these new writers they have her weak and clingy, but i digress i still love this woman and always will.

Chelsea to the top

#4050   2013/09/04 09:31AM
    Pretty Emerald

I love Chelsea, IMO Chelsea and Chadam was the ONLY thing that MAB did right! I too want to see our girl feisty and strong and becoming the fashionista that she is meant to be! team Chelsea always!

« 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list