List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 05:52PM, Views: 181444, Replies: 4554
    « 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 » »| page:
    #4031   2013/08/30 02:04PM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    Spike1976

From today's U.S. episode, she didn't seem worried anymore if the truth comes out. She only care what is best for her son.

The only person that is worried about Dylan is Chloe.

#4032   2013/08/30 10:52PM
    TwoOfEach

Bump. Can't have my girl on page 3.

#4033   2013/08/30 11:27PM
    LoganH8tr

Love Chelses....so beautiful, with perfect skin and perfect hair.

I didn't know of MCE before YR, and although I couldn't stand Chelsea in the beginning, MCE's portrayal of a flawed, conflicted, but sweet and susceptible character, soon won me over.

After watching today's eppy, I was reminded of why Chelsea lied in the first place. As much as I love CHADAM, business always comes first with Adam. I have been saying all along it is her fear of what Adam AND Victor would do if they found out there was a new Newman heir.

So disappointed in Adam today...but he just proved my girl right. He needs to get his sh&t together and put family first or else he doesn't deserve her.

#4034   2013/08/31 01:31AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote LoganH8tr: Love Chelses....so beautiful, with perfect skin and perfect hair.

I didn't know of MCE before YR, and although I couldn't stand Chelsea in the beginning, MCE's portrayal of a flawed, conflicted, but sweet and susceptible character, soon won me over.

After watching today's eppy, I was reminded of why Chelsea lied in the first place. As much as I love CHADAM, business always comes first with Adam. I have been saying all along it is her fear of what Adam AND Victor would do if they found out there was a new Newman heir.

So disappointed in Adam today...but he just proved my girl right. He needs to get his sh&t together and put family first or else he doesn't deserve her.

Amen! I agree with every word! I was such a huge Chadam fan until Adam sh!t all over his marriage! He looks more and more like the total fool and I truly understand why Chelsea is so afraid of Adam knowing the truth about the baby. His priorities are all screwed up and his stupid and sick relationship with his father makes it impossible for him to have a healthy and honest relationship with anyone else!

#4035   2013/08/31 06:28AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote LoganH8tr: Love Chelses....so beautiful, with perfect skin and perfect hair.

Amen! I agree with every word! I was such a huge Chadam fan until Adam sh!t all over his marriage! He looks more and more like the total fool and I truly understand why Chelsea is so afraid of Adam knowing the truth about the baby. His priorities are all screwed up and his stupid and sick relationship with his father makes it impossible for him to have a healthy and honest relationship with anyone else!

Thanks

I hated Adam for the longest time and CHADAM is what made me like him. She humanized him. I always thought that SHADAM, although they had chemistry, was a very toxic relationship, so it wasn't good for either.

Chelsea loved Adam for who he was and for the good person she knew he could be. He took all her love and like you said, sh!t all over his marriage. Chelsea had an effed up childhood and she wants differently for Conner.

I have been saying since the beginning of the lie that Chelsea was lying because in her mind she was protecting her child. Others were saying that she was being selfish, cruel, etc. Yesterday was just proof of why she had to lie. Yes I want the truth to come out, but even if they forgive each other and CHADAM happens again, I don't think Adam will do right by her...Victor will always come first.

I just want to see my girl happy. She deserves it. She has a good heart, is not all about money and she just wants the chance to raise her child in a good home.

#4036   2013/09/01 05:40AM
    gardengal

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Thanks

I hated Adam for the longest time and CHADAM is what made me like him. She humanized him. I always thought that SHADAM, although they had chemistry, was a very toxic relationship, so it wasn't good for either.

Chelsea loved Adam for who he was and for the good person she knew he could be. He took all her love and like you said, sh!t all over his marriage. Chelsea had an effed up childhood and she wants differently for Conner.

I have been saying since the beginning of the lie that Chelsea was lying because in her mind she was protecting her child. Others were saying that she was being selfish, cruel, etc. Yesterday was just proof of why she had to lie. Yes I want the truth to come out, but even if they forgive each other and CHADAM happens again, I don't think Adam will do right by her...Victor will always come first.

I just want to see my girl happy. She deserves it. She has a good heart, is not all about money and she just wants the chance to raise her child in a good home.

Well as you all know I love my Adam. I don't think she has ever had proof for this lie. The cards were all in Chelsea's hand when she left Adam. He just had the money and of course the whackadoo. A strong Chelsea, who told her lying errant husband to get lost, could have dealt with joint custody.

She looks the idiot with Dylan. He sleeps with her and feeds her, and next thing you know Chelsea is in love. As an Adam fan I had to question at that point did she ever actually love Adam, or is she just really that easy.

Please spare me how nice Dylan is. He wants the kid period. Mama is just along for the use of uterus and breast feeding. Dylan still loves Avery.

However after saying all that, I still love Chelsea.

#4037   2013/09/01 06:04AM
    Lanie1959

Quote gardengal:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Thanks

Well as you all know I love my Adam. I don't think she has ever had proof for this lie. The cards were all in Chelsea's hand when she left Adam. He just had the money and of course the whackadoo. A strong Chelsea, who told her lying errant husband to get lost, could have dealt with joint custody.

She looks the idiot with Dylan. He sleeps with her and feeds her, and next thing you know Chelsea is in love. As an Adam fan I had to question at that point did she ever actually love Adam, or is she just really that easy.

Please spare me how nice Dylan is. He wants the kid period. Mama is just along for the use of uterus and breast feeding. Dylan still loves Avery.

you might love her but i would appreciate it if you would not bash her with names like idiot...this is so no bash zone for Chelsea and her real fans,.,,thanks

#4038   2013/09/01 12:03PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote gardengal:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Thanks

As much as I like Victor and Adam....the Newman family is walking proof of how children are manipulated and used as pawns in feuds and business. IMO...that is proof.

I like Dylan, but I do think he should be with Avery. I don't have any ill feelings towards him as he hasn't done anything to warrant any hate. Now of course, this is a soap and can change at any time.

#4039   2013/09/01 12:08PM
    LoganH8tr

I needed to come in here and post something positive for my girl. I don't understand the intense hate for Chelsea. I can understand some disliking her cuz of her past and her lying, but the intense hate doesn't make sense for me.

She has said the same reason over and over and over, of why she doesn't want Adam and Victor, to know that Connor is really Adam's. She is scared and in her mind she is protecting her child. I'm not saying it is right, but at least she isn't putting men and sex above her child's well being, like others who shall not be named, have done.

I want Chelsea to be with Adam and Adam to be all about Chelsea and his son. I like Victor, but I want Adam to shield his son from all the corporate b.s, manipulations, etc etc. In essence...Adam has to choose and stick with his choice of either being a good father to Conner, or being a loyal and faithful son to Victor. I'm sorry....but he can't be both for obvious reasons.

Sorry for ranting.

#4040   2013/09/01 01:12PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote LoganH8tr: I needed to come in here and post something positive for my girl. I don't understand the intense hate for Chelsea. I can understand some disliking her cuz of her past and her lying, but the intense hate doesn't make sense for me.

She has said the same reason over and over and over, of why she doesn't want Adam and Victor, to know that Connor is really Adam's. She is scared and in her mind she is protecting her child. I'm not saying it is right, but at least she isn't putting men and sex above her child's well being, like others who shall not be named, have done.

I want Chelsea to be with Adam and Adam to be all about Chelsea and his son. I like Victor, but I want Adam to shield his son from all the corporate b.s, manipulations, etc etc. In essence...Adam has to choose and stick with his choice of either being a good father to Conner, or being a loyal and faithful son to Victor. I'm sorry....but he can't be both for obvious reasons.

Sorry for ranting.

I agree. Chelsea's doing the wrong thing for the right reasons.

I also don't see Chelsea as being stupid in regards to Dylan. A bit niave, maybe? But not stupid. Right now, Dylan is doing all the things that Adam promised but failed to do. He's a stand-up guy who is determined to protect and do right by his family. Who wouldn't want that for their kid or for themselves? Especially since Adam hasn't really presented an alternative that would allow her to choose him.
    (And you all know that I love Chadam and see them as end game).

« 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list