List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 04:32PM, Views: 182477, Replies: 4560
    « 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 » »| page:
    #4011   2013/08/28 06:36AM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    trinilisa

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Team Chelsea/ Team MCE and I make have zero apologies for loving her so If people can love that bastard Victor and his snooty nasal wife then it should not come as a surprise that Chelsea has alot of fans. She isn't any worse than any other of the lying, cheating, deceitful,skanks of Genoa City.

Slightly OT: Where are some fans getting this notion that Chloe is propping Chelsea? That suggest MCE has no talent and we all know that's absurd. I think the actress who plays Chloe is pretty good but I want Chelsea to go back to being enemies with Chloe so she can have a life away from Chelsea.

I will also say that, as a Chelsea fan, if fans are upset that MCE has a lot of fans, then two flippin' bad!
    Also, I don't think that EH is propping up MCE either.
    After some of the posts I've seen in the past two days, all I have to say is thank God for this non-bash Chelsea thread!

MCE is a fantastic actress with tons of loyal fans. Why wouldn't we be? In addition to her talent, she certainly knows how to treat her fans. I heard she was at the fan event well past midnight meeting and greeting everyone who wanted to meet her and Amelia. She also has one of the best twitter accounts of the cast. Although I know she's destined for better things than Y&R, I love the Chelsea character and am here for MCE as long as she's on the show.

Good for MCE! Love her and the character of Chelsea! She wasn't on in Canada yesterday...

#4012   2013/08/28 07:31AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Team Chelsea/ Team MCE and I make have zero apologies for loving her so If people can love that bastard Victor and his snooty nasal wife then it should not come as a surprise that Chelsea has alot of fans. She isn't any worse than any other of the lying, cheating, deceitful,skanks of Genoa City.

Slightly OT: Where are some fans getting this notion that Chloe is propping Chelsea? That suggest MCE has no talent and we all know that's absurd. I think the actress who plays Chloe is pretty good but I want Chelsea to go back to being enemies with Chloe so she can have a life away from Chelsea.

I will also say that, as a Chelsea fan, if fans are upset that MCE has a lot of fans, then two flippin' bad!
    After some of the posts I've seen in the past two days, all I have to say is thank God for this non-bash Chelsea thread!

MCE is a fantastic actress with tons of loyal fans. Why wouldn't we be? In addition to her talent, she certainly knows how to treat her fans. I heard she was at the fan event well past midnight meeting and greeting everyone who wanted to meet her and Amelia. She also has one of the best twitter accounts of the cast. Although I know she's destined for better things than Y&R, I love the Chelsea character and am here for MCE as long as she's on the show.
    Melissa has many, many fans from her years on All My Children and sometimes people like to forget this fact. She is not a newbie; she's a soap veteran. A multiple nominated actress who has been one of the better additions. Kudos to MAB for hiring her and pairing her wit MM.

#4013   2013/08/28 11:16AM
    TwoOfEach

Bumping up the Chelsea love. Hope that she's on today's Canadian. I don't want to have to wait until Friday to see her.

#4014   2013/08/28 12:48PM
    alanadz

I loved how she helped Adam!!

#4015   2013/08/28 03:20PM
    TwoOfEach

Hope Chelsea enjoys her nap on tomorrow's US, things are about to start rocking real soon. I know mama bear is going to do right by her baby though.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 03:21PM
    #4016   2013/08/28 03:42PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote trinilisa:

Good for MCE! Love her and the character of Chelsea! She wasn't on in Canada yesterday...

The show is so BORING without Chelsea! She makes the show exciting and MCE is a brilliant actress!

#4017   2013/08/28 05:14PM
    TwoOfEach

I just realized something silly: Chelsea has more Newmans working in her fashion division now than Victor has at Newman Enterprises.

Noah is crushing on Courtney and Abby just hired her as an intern at Jabot. Mason/Hillary are after Neil. Methinks we might get fashionista Chelsea back soon.

#4018   2013/08/28 06:27PM
    Laduree

Count me as a supporter of MCE. Loved her as Annie from AMC, and of course, now Chelsea. I long for the day when she stops taking orders from that gnat Chloe. Sorry Chloe fans, but I just can't with her.

#4019   2013/08/28 07:56PM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach: I just realized something silly: Chelsea has more Newmans working in her fashion division now than Victor has at Newman Enterprises.

Noah is crushing on Courtney and Abby just hired her as an intern at Jabot. Mason/Hillary are after Neil. Methinks we might get fashionista Chelsea back soon.

I would like to see Chelsea doing more with her fashion industry too. Perhaps Adam will end up replacing Neil at Jabot and that would create an interesting work environment. Chadam doesn't seem like the pair that would leave their baby with nannies and babysitters too often, so we will have to see how this plays out down the road regarding Adam and Chelsea's employment situation.

Hopefully, Chloe will be in the unemployment line or begging "Blue Eyes" for a job at Crimson Lights.

#4020   2013/08/28 08:07PM
    cdhg

Quote Laduree: Count me as a supporter of MCE. Loved her as Annie from AMC, and of course, now Chelsea. I long for the day when she stops taking orders from that gnat Chloe. Sorry Chloe fans, but I just can't with her.

One of the worst parts of the storyline has been repetitive conversations between Chelsea and Chloe. I hope there is an explanation for Chloe's advice as the storyline concludes. She was all about getting Adam's support and money for Tag & Grab last year. Even when Adam was acting wrongly last December, Chloe was still butting in and giving too much advice. She was there for Chelsea when Chelsea had no one else, but Chloe has been very toxic for Chelsea.

Chloe's bad mouthing of Adam not getting the punishment he deserved for things he has done bring out the irony, since her hubby, Kevin, has largely skated free for his stealing and offenses in both recent times and in the past. Chelsea should question Chloe about all the times she stuck by Kevin and defended him. Of course, some of Kevin's offenses are also explained from the childhood trauma he faced, which has allowed for some of his skating to take place.

I have liked Chloe at times and think that the actress EH does deserve better than some of the dialogue she has been given to work with over the past year.

I need to watch MCE as Annie at some point.

« 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list