List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/15 12:37PM, Views: 214003, Replies: 4896
    « 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 » »| page:
    #3991   2013/08/26 02:04PM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    trinilisa

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote trinilisa: I don't agree with the lie, but I do love Chelsea, and look forward to her coming out of this eventually. It's hard to say whether she loves Dylan for me; so much is based on the lie and the fear of Adam taking Connor away that it's really hard to make out what's love and what isn't. I think she does love him on some level, but I'm not sure it's as deep as when she loved...dare I say it...?...the cross-dressing freak! Maybe she loves him because Dylan represents something she lost during her childhood. I think she cares for him, but I'm not sure about love...and this is not to bash her, but it's just stating what I think it is. I am not liking her storyline right now, but that doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to her redemption...

Hey trinilisa...how's it going?

I swear you are in my head cuz this is how I see the whole situation. I used to hate Adam before Chelsea came into his life (I didn't like Chelsea either)...but now I think they are one of the only couples worth rooting for. I love both of them.

I know what Adam is capable of and even though he is changed, that fear is always there, so I understand Chelsea's plight.

I know she loves Dylan, but I think she is also in love with the idea of having that normal "white picket fence in a currently being remodeled warehouse" life LOL.

I loved the scene where Adam picked up Connor and called him "peanut" (that is the last eppy I have seen)...but that doesn't stop me from wondering what would happen if he found out the truth, forgave Chelsea, they were a happy family for awhile and then the novelty of being a father, wore off...would Adam revert?

Hi Girlicious! It's, well, Monday; you know how that goes! How are you?
    We must be in each others' heads because I didn't like either of them until they got together. Then I thought they brought out the best in each other. I know that what Chelsea is doing is wrong, but I hope that some way, somehow, Adam can find it if he has a heart to forgive her. After all, he's done people dirty and gotten away with it...
    And I do think yuo're right; I don't think that Chelsea is in love with Dylan as much as she's in love with the idea of having a good man to be in a "normal family". I think it could go two ways...or maybe three...
    1. Adam is pissed (I wouldn't blame him for being pissed; he's entitled) and want to terminate her parental rights.
    2. After some serious yelling and threatening and fighting, Chadam decides to give it a go because they've decided cto face what they knew all along; that they belong together. Besides, Adam would not want to make the same mistakes that his father made when it comes to parenting...
    3. After number 2 happens, Adam just gets bored with the child and becomes Victorized...
    I guess time will tell, but I'm sticking by my girl Chelsea throughout her up-coming ordeal...

I'm great thanks. School started back today, so my 10 year old is back at school while I'm home with the baby.

I think your choices are very "realistic" and I don't want it to be #3. Adam can keep his edge and ruthless ways, but always do right by his kids. Victor (whom I do love as well), could never find that balance IMO...maybe Adam can.

I don't mind Dylan so much, and I like him a lot of the time, but I get the feeling that he KNOWS hat baby isn't it or something is up...but in his mind, it is his redemption or something. If that's the case, then he has some guilt in this too, but like Chelsea, I would understand where he is coming from.

I will stand by Chelsea too. With Phyllis gone, she is my only fav female left. I mean there are things a character can do that will make me stop supporting them, and even though she is wrong as hell...this isn't something to make me turn my back on her. As of right now...I will continue supporting my girl.

I'll talk to you tomorrow; want to get home in time to watch the show...but I will address your comments tomorrow for sure!

#3992   2013/08/26 04:00PM
    Pretty Emerald

Love Chelsea to the hilt! She really came through for Adam. Chelsea is a doll!

#3993   2013/08/26 04:29PM
    cdhg

I haven't posted in here in a while, as I rarely visit outside of the Chadam Thread. MCE is may favorite actress on the show. She is also doing well in polls.

Since the new format change, starting with the earliest, in the most recent Pulse Polls she has finished among all female actresses

In that same poll Chadam has finished among all couples, starting with the earliest.

In the CBS SID Poll among CBS couples in the most recent issues starting with the earliest she has finished

In the same poll Chadam has finished

MCE and Chadam appears to have a good following among various age groups and from both online and print version enthusiasts.

#3994   2013/08/26 06:36PM
    cdhg

I enjoyed Chelsea's scenes today. I liked how she showed concern for Adam when talking to Chloe. I liked how she referred to Adam as the love of her life with Melanie and how she talked Melanie out of the rape charges against Adam. Even though she slammed the door in Adam's face, I enjoyed the Chadam scene at the end, as I could see the emotion in Adam's face as he appreciated what Chelsea did for him.

Regarding some of the posts about whether Chelsea loves Dylan or not, I would make the following comments. First, an actor or actress in interviews will often will keep things in the moment of what we are viewing in the episodes regarding dialogue and such. Otherwise, storylines would be given away and certain fanbases would be upset along with actors and actresses and the characters they play not being given the proper respect. It is up to the viewer to interpret and figure out things based on dialogue, actor emotion, foreshadowing, clues, etc.

I would say Chelsea loves Dylan to some degree and that Dylan loves Chelsea to some degree. I definitely believe Chelsea loves Adam more and Dylan loves Avery more than Chylan love each other. I base this off what I see in episodes, plus foreshadowing.

#3995   2013/08/27 08:37AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Team Chelsea/ Team MCE and I make have zero apologies for loving her so If people can love that bastard Victor and his snooty nasal wife then it should not come as a surprise that Chelsea has alot of fans. She isn't any worse than any other of the lying, cheating, deceitful,skanks of Genoa City.

Slightly OT: Where are some fans getting this notion that Chloe is propping Chelsea? That suggest MCE has no talent and we all know that's absurd. I think the actress who plays Chloe is pretty good but I want Chelsea to go back to being enemies with Chloe so she can have a life away from Chelsea.

#3996   2013/08/27 09:15AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Team Chelsea/ Team MCE and I make have zero apologies for loving her so If people can love that bastard Victor and his snooty nasal wife then it should not come as a surprise that Chelsea has alot of fans. She isn't any worse than any other of the lying, cheating, deceitful,skanks of Genoa City.

Slightly OT: Where are some fans getting this notion that Chloe is propping Chelsea? That suggest MCE has no talent and we all know that's absurd. I think the actress who plays Chloe is pretty good but I want Chelsea to go back to being enemies with Chloe so she can have a life away from Chelsea.

Unfortunately, Chloe pretty much just exists to be Chelsea's BFF and phony angst for Villy. EH is a good actress and deserves better, but it is what it is. Chloe isn't propping Chelsea though; Chelsea is giving Chloe something to do.

#3997   2013/08/27 09:41AM
    GidgetWithAC...

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote GidgetWithAChainsaw: Team Chelsea/ Team MCE and I make have zero apologies for loving her so If people can love that bastard Victor and his snooty nasal wife then it should not come as a surprise that Chelsea has alot of fans. She isn't any worse than any other of the lying, cheating, deceitful,skanks of Genoa City.

Unfortunately, Chloe pretty much just exists to be Chelsea's BFF and phony angst for Villy. EH is a good actress and deserves better, but it is what it is. Chloe isn't propping Chelsea though; Chelsea is giving Chloe something to do.
    Can she do it away from Chelsea?

#3998   2013/08/27 09:47AM
    trinilisa

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote trinilisa: I don't agree with the lie, but I do love Chelsea, and look forward to her coming out of this eventually. It's hard to say whether she loves Dylan for me; so much is based on the lie and the fear of Adam taking Connor away that it's really hard to make out what's love and what isn't. I think she does love him on some level, but I'm not sure it's as deep as when she loved...dare I say it...?...the cross-dressing freak! Maybe she loves him because Dylan represents something she lost during her childhood. I think she cares for him, but I'm not sure about love...and this is not to bash her, but it's just stating what I think it is. I am not liking her storyline right now, but that doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to her redemption...

I swear you are in my head cuz this is how I see the whole situation. I used to hate Adam before Chelsea came into his life (I didn't like Chelsea either)...but now I think they are one of the only couples worth rooting for. I love both of them.

I know what Adam is capable of and even though he is changed, that fear is always there, so I understand Chelsea's plight.

I know she loves Dylan, but I think she is also in love with the idea of having that normal "white picket fence in a currently being remodeled warehouse" life LOL.

I loved the scene where Adam picked up Connor and called him "peanut" (that is the last eppy I have seen)...but that doesn't stop me from wondering what would happen if he found out the truth, forgave Chelsea, they were a happy family for awhile and then the novelty of being a father, wore off...would Adam revert?

We must be in each others' heads because I didn't like either of them until they got together. Then I thought they brought out the best in each other. I know that what Chelsea is doing is wrong, but I hope that some way, somehow, Adam can find it if he has a heart to forgive her. After all, he's done people dirty and gotten away with it...
    And I do think yuo're right; I don't think that Chelsea is in love with Dylan as much as she's in love with the idea of having a good man to be in a "normal family". I think it could go two ways...or maybe three...
    1. Adam is pissed (I wouldn't blame him for being pissed; he's entitled) and want to terminate her parental rights.
    2. After some serious yelling and threatening and fighting, Chadam decides to give it a go because they've decided cto face what they knew all along; that they belong together. Besides, Adam would not want to make the same mistakes that his father made when it comes to parenting...
    3. After number 2 happens, Adam just gets bored with the child and becomes Victorized...
    I guess time will tell, but I'm sticking by my girl Chelsea throughout her up-coming ordeal...

I'm great thanks. School started back today, so my 10 year old is back at school while I'm home with the baby.

I think your choices are very "realistic" and I don't want it to be #3. Adam can keep his edge and ruthless ways, but always do right by his kids. Victor (whom I do love as well), could never find that balance IMO...maybe Adam can.

I don't mind Dylan so much, and I like him a lot of the time, but I get the feeling that he KNOWS hat baby isn't it or something is up...but in his mind, it is his redemption or something. If that's the case, then he has some guilt in this too, but like Chelsea, I would understand where he is coming from.

I will stand by Chelsea too. With Phyllis gone, she is my only fav female left. I mean there are things a character can do that will make me stop supporting them, and even though she is wrong as hell...this isn't something to make me turn my back on her. As of right now...I will continue supporting my girl.

Hi Girly!
    So I agree that Victor has never found the balance between work/children/family/control/everything else(!), and Adam just could learn from Daddy's mistakes. I can see him being a ruthless businessman, but also doing right by his child (in allowing him to make his own decisions when he grows up and loving him unconditionally, something his father has yet to learn). I think he would have learned that from Hope, and perhaps Cliff, because I think that way back when, it was mentioned that Cliff was a good father-figure to Adam, if I'm not mistaken. And I hope that after the dust settles, he could finally do right by Chelsea...

#3999   2013/08/27 10:50AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

Hi Girly!
    So I agree that Victor has never found the balance between work/children/family/control/everything else(!), and Adam just could learn from Daddy's mistakes. I can see him being a ruthless businessman, but also doing right by his child (in allowing him to make his own decisions when he grows up and loving him unconditionally, something his father has yet to learn). I think he would have learned that from Hope, and perhaps Cliff, because I think that way back when, it was mentioned that Cliff was a good father-figure to Adam, if I'm not mistaken. And I hope that after the dust settles, he could finally do right by Chelsea...

Ok..here I go trying to make a post to you and hope I don't get that error message again.

Hey Girl...what's going on?

ICAM with your post. I want to see Adam be ruthless in the business world, but be soft and loving with Chelsea and his son. I want Chadam to have a second chance.

I love Chelsea and she deserves some happiness...true happiness...not the manufactured kind she is getting with Dylan.

I know a lot of people see what she is doing as selfish...but I see it like she TRULY thinks she is protecting her baby. That is my opinion.

#4000   2013/08/27 11:10AM
    trinilisa

I will also say that, as a Chelsea fan, if fans are upset that MCE has a lot of fans, then two flippin' bad!
    Also, I don't think that EH is propping up MCE either.
    After some of the posts I've seen in the past two days, all I have to say is thank God for this non-bash Chelsea thread!

« 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list