List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 09:48PM, Views: 209062, Replies: 4858
    « 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 » »| page:
    #3731   2013/07/04 01:45PM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    Chuckyducky

Don't you peeps go worrying your pretty, little heads. The Chelsea fans are still alive and kicking!

I need to see some character development that doesn't revolve around a man. Something dark and explanatory, like an explanation as to why she think's she's in love with every mark she tries to con.

It doesn't make sense that she's fall for a con out of guilt. I want another reason for the lapse in *con-artist* judgment and I need for that reason to (1) make sense, (2) be tied to her childhood and (3) give her a darker side to her bubbly and charming personality.

By the by, my favorite tweet is this...
    pic.twitter.com/Y9gtOiHzeN
    She's an ardent animal lover and anyone who seems to love animals as much as MCE is A-Okay with me.

#3732   2013/07/04 02:55PM
    Pretty Emerald

Just posting love for Chelsea!

#3733   2013/07/04 06:13PM
    jamilah

Love Chelsea need this baby drama to end so we can see the fashionista do her thing.

#3734   2013/07/06 02:59PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Chuckyducky: Don't you peeps go worrying your pretty, little heads. The Chelsea fans are still alive and kicking!

I need to see some character development that doesn't revolve around a man. Something dark and explanatory, like an explanation as to why she think's she's in love with every mark she tries to con.

It doesn't make sense that she's fall for a con out of guilt. I want another reason for the lapse in *con-artist* judgment and I need for that reason to (1) make sense, (2) be tied to her childhood and (3) give her a darker side to her bubbly and charming personality.

She's an ardent animal lover and anyone who seems to love animals as much as MCE is A-Okay with me.

Chuckyducky, I LOVE your avi!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! TeamChelsea!

#3735   2013/07/06 09:48PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Chuckyducky: Don't you peeps go worrying your pretty, little heads. The Chelsea fans are still alive and kicking!

Chuckyducky, I LOVE your avi!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! TeamChelsea!

Bumping up the Chelsea love--can't wait to watch Dylan meet the grandpa to be on Tuesday. Jeff is a hoot. It will be nice to mix some comedy in with the fireworks of Summer and Jack learning the truth.

#3736   2013/07/07 07:07PM
    TwoOfEach

Bumping up the love for Chelsea. Even when the writers give her crap, MCE always brings it. She's a consummate professional and seems like a really nice person IRL.

#3737   2013/07/07 08:06PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote TwoOfEach: Bumping up the love for Chelsea. Even when the writers give her crap, MCE always brings it. She's a consummate professional and seems like a really nice person IRL.

Ditto! Love Chelsea and MCE!

#3738   2013/07/08 08:06AM
    TwoOfEach

Team Baby Bump! Chelsea is on today's Canadian. Wonder how Jeff will react to finding out he's going to be a pop-pop.

#3739   2013/07/08 11:06PM
    TwoOfEach

Can't wait to see Anita and Jeffrey tomorrow. Another board said they were like the Thernardiers on Les Miz--even referring to the baby as a bag of gold. With all the drama, I can't wait for the humor.

#3740   2013/07/09 09:07AM
    Pretty Emerald

Anita and Jeff are good for bringing the funny! Love Chelsea, please let this long and stupid story end soon!

« 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list