List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:31AM, Views: 227461, Replies: 4943
    « 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 » »| page:
    #3711   2013/06/26 10:53AM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    Flare

Just showing support for Chelsea! She is the best.....now please let her tell the truth about the baby.

#3712   2013/06/26 11:21AM
    Jonathan1993

Quote Flare: It breaks my heart everytime that Dylan talks about family and loving this baby....Chelsea looks so sad and torn up! She looked beautiful as always, but she is really forcing herself to accept that this is the best thing for her baby!

If you think she's torn up imagine how adam feels this whole thing just eats him apart knowing that his then wife had a ons with another man and created a child from his pov. Look at adam and chelsea there both torn up but chelsea knows adam is the outcast as usual.

#3713   2013/06/26 07:48PM
    Flare

Chelsea is amazing and beautiful inside and out, that is why this baby lie is killing her.

#3714   2013/06/27 07:28AM
    Kimmd

Chelsea is great.

#3715   2013/06/27 10:27AM
    Flare

Quote Kimmd: Chelsea is great.

I second that! I hate suffering through an episode without her!

#3716   2013/06/27 10:44AM
    Jonathan1993

I just wish every woman had the beauty MCE and chelsea has she deserves this frontburner story dylan not so much. Man I love me some chelsea she's immaculate. Bumping MCE to the top and finding her way back to adam.

#3717   2013/06/27 05:26PM
    Chuckyducky

Melissa Claire Egan is beautiful! She's talented! Her portrayal of Chelsea made me fall madly in love with not only her character but that of Adam. To me, they're heavenly to watch together. Even though I count myself a fan, I do have a few gripes about the character and today is no exception.

I'm upset because she stowed away the baby blanket, for the son she would've had with Adam, inside a storage box. She quietly tucked apart of her heart and apart of her history inside box and turned her back away from it. I found that upsetting to watch!

She's walking away from her past and starting anew, and I guess what she did to the blanket was symbolic of that; but that blanket is also apart of her unborn child's legacy. It belonged to a brother who never got the chance to be born and I just think it would've been great to watch Chelsea's little Bambino tug along her little blankie along with her stuffed teddy, in the other arm; just to show how much she's loved by so many people (including her biological mother and father). You know!

And how exactly will Chelsea fully escape the past when she's carrying a child who's features may very well resemble Adam? How will she be able to con herself into believing that her baby's smile doesn't resemble Adam's? How will she able to avoid the same eyes that used to make her laugh from sun up till sun down?

The baby will, most likely, have Adam's features. Will she be able to deny those resemblances the way she's denying her heart?

I'm just...I just didn't want to watch that blanket put away.

#3718   2013/06/28 09:59AM
    Flare

Showing some love for my favorite....Chelsea! She makes Y&R watchable!

#3719   2013/06/28 01:32PM
    Kimmd

Chelsea is the best.

#3720   2013/06/28 02:01PM
    Flare

Team Chelsea! Even though I HATE this baby s/l....it's horrible! MCE is such a great actress!

« 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list