List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 12:32PM, Views: 208542, Replies: 4852
    « 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 » »| page:
    #3691   2013/06/20 11:36AM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!
    3WishGenie

I'm glad Chelsea has stopped recycling her old maternity wear and has some fashionable dresses on!

#3692   2013/06/20 12:02PM
    yvette beast

Quote Flare:
    Quote yvette beast: I really like Chelsea too. I think she is a good actress and her character has grown on me. I hope she stays with Dylan they are so hot together. They are the two best looking on the show.

ITA! They are hot together and the best looking on the show. having said that....I just feel like Dylan is still in love with Avery and Chelsea is still in love with Adam, even though she doesn't want to admit it!

Yuc!! I can't stand Avery with Dylan she is so wierd looking and ugly.I have a hard time looking at her.(thank god for my fast forward on my DVR) She looks like a cleaned up Linda Blair in the exorcist. They need to get a better looking actress to replace Avery. Dylan is waaay to hot for her. He is a gorgeous hunk and he needs to be with someone at least close to as good looking as he is.
    I agree it seems that they both still love their ex's. I just hope their new love will overpower the old love. I don't mind seeing Chelsea with Adam but I still like her with Dylan better. I actually liked her with Adam at first but I am mad at Adam for putting Sharon before Chelsea and he doesnt deserve her.

#3693   2013/06/20 06:46PM
    Flare

I really loved Chelsea and Adam together until Adam lost his mind and decided to lie, act a fool and burn down half of GC! the fact is though that he is the father of her baby. Love Chelsea so much! She is the best!

#3694   2013/06/21 08:52AM
    Flare

Showing Chelsea some love! MCE is amazing.

#3695   2013/06/21 12:03PM
    Flare

Chelsea is killing me with this baby s/l! I can't enjoy Chylan because we all know where it is going to lead! Dumb Adam really screwed up!!!!! I hate that Chelsea is lying to Dylan, but I understand why she is afraid of the truth! MCE is fantastic!

#3696   2013/06/21 05:13PM
    Flare

I must show love for Chelsea!

#3697   2013/06/22 06:38AM
    PhyScott

Perhaps I should check my moral compass along with CHELS because the "big lie" ain't killing me!! It's what ADAM DESERVES!

I get tired of left-handed excuses and pity for Adam:

"...well, I know he's done horrific things but..."

"...well, Adam's bad news, but..."

"...okay, so he turned his back on Chelsea for Sharon when Chels lost their baby and needed him most but..."

"I know Adam chose Newman and Sharon over Chelsea, but...."

"Adam is a dirt bag, but..."

"Adam is a kidnapper and a baby killer but..."

BUT HE STILL NEEDS TO KNOW THAT'S HIS CHILD! UGH.

As a former teacher, I've heard more excuses than pricks in a bulletin board!

I love the LIE! I love the LIAR! If she could get away with it and live out her days happy with Dylan, I would glory in the lie.

But we all know the paternity lie "will out", as they say, and folks will get hurt, but not the right ones in my opinion.

So let the lie live on as long as Chelsea is happy! TEAM CHELSEA! And TEAM CHYLAN...as long as Dylan loves her and treats her right and doesn't go bouncing back to Avery!

I'm all in with this lie! But the writers are tricky! They may abracadabra a womb-trick...and it will be born DYLAN'S!

All that lie angst will be for naught! Joke's on us!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/22 06:42AM
    #3698   2013/06/22 07:51AM
    Strgzr

^^^^^^^ OMG!! Thank you! I LOVE YOUR POST, PhyScott! I couldn't give a damn about this baby lie. I love Chelsea and I love Chylan together. They make me happy! They make each other happy! Steve B and Melissa E shine together. There is no denying that, IMO. People can dislike the couple for whatever reason but to deny how gorgeous they are together and their insane magical chemistry is just .... well, I won't say. But it is obvious for all to see.

I, too, notice all the excuses made for Adam's cruel treatment of Chelsea, a woman he was supposed to love and yet carelessly shoved aside and actually expected her to stay and keep taking it. Adam's emotional affair with Sharon, which progressed to kissing her and who knows what else would have happened if Chelsea didn't walk in on them and see it with her own eyes...his abandonment of Chelsea while she grieved their son alone in an empty, dark mansion. The list goes on and on of Adam's misdeeds and many fans turned a blind eye. I don't care that Adam's suddenly "remembered" his "love" for Chelsea. Too little too late, and I've gotten a taste of an even better pairing for my girl and I'm holding on to it with both hands. Chylan trump Chadam for ME. And since I watch for ME, I don't care about all the whimpering and whining about Chelsea keeping Adam away from his baby (he didn't care about the last one), or that Chylan is "based on a lie". Who the hell cares? I wish this secret would NEVER come out and Chylan raise their baby together forever. Dylan is going to be in that baby's life (and Chelsea's) regardless. It's inevitable. The bond is too strong and Adam can never eradicate that.

The premise that this lie is the worst lie in the history of lies and it means positively that Chylan can't eventually get past it is laughable to me!! It's really annoying that people are just SO SURE that Chylan will end, never to be seen or heard from again. Or maybe that is just what they tell themselves. Either way, I am enjoying my favorite couple RIGHT NOW. Friday's episode was so romantic and sweet, so emotional I have rewatched so many times already. And Monday's show is amazing as well. "Welcome to Planet McAvoy, Earth Woman."

For those that say Dylan is boring. Pshaw. It's Adam that is sending me into a coma. What, exactly, does he do anymore? Sits around with those ugly vest suits whining about his life, a life that HE CHOSE to make this way, drinks like a fish, has this forced out of nowhere "friendship" with equally boring and annoying Avery, and is about to bed Melanie, a woman he has zero chemistry with and has said 6 words to. Oh yea, Adam is really a complicated figure.

Give me Chylan as long as I can get them. If/when they part, I can't say I would be all that interested in Chadam. I think Chylan cured me of Chadam. But I love Chelsea so much, I would try to accept it even though my heart is for Chylan now. But, how's about we let this story play out???

#3699   2013/06/22 10:34AM
    Flare

I love and adore Chelsea. I actually really like Chelsea and Dylan together.....it's just that I know that when the baby's paternity comes out (and it will)......I'm afraid of what will happen to Chylan and to Chelsea. Adam totally deserves what he is getting. When he decided to show his ass and burn down half of the town for simple Sharon, lie to his wife's face and abandon her after the loss of their child.....he should have been flogged in public!

#3700   2013/06/23 02:22AM
    Flare

Love Chelsea, she's the best! I got choked up watching her scenes with Dylan...she painted YES!

« 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list