List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea Fans Only! No Bashing!

Started by Lady Isadorra at 2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/22 06:02PM, Views: 183031, Replies: 4564
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/14 12:38PM
    Chelsea Fans Only!!! No Bashing!!!!!!
    Lady Isadorra

Greetings All!!! I thought I would create a thread for Chelsea fans! If everyone else in GC gets to have a thread, how about Chelsea! I know some people say she is evil and has done horrible things but I'm not sure there is anyone in GC that has not done horrible things at some point!! HA! If you don't like it lump it!!!!! In other words DO NOT come into this thread to bash Chelsea! I run a clean thread!! Team Chelsea!!!

#2   2012/11/14 12:39PM
    Re: Chelsea Fans Only!!! No Bashing!!!!!!
    Lady Isadorra

Team Chelsea to the top!!! Hope people like the new thread!

#3   2012/11/14 12:53PM
    bukopandan

I have come to really like seeing this character on and her most recent scenes have been fantastic. I truly hope she continues to evolve and become a mainstay and even a heroine on this show. I hope there's not some twist to take her back to who she once was. I completely understand the opinion of those who don't like her (and I didn't like her at first) and don't think she's paid her dues yet (and probably can;t pay them). I do hope, though, that Chels continues down the right path.

#4   2012/11/14 01:12PM
    Lady Isadorra

Quote bukopandan: I have come to really like seeing this character on and her most recent scenes have been fantastic. I truly hope she continues to evolve and become a mainstay and even a heroine on this show. I hope there's not some twist to take her back to who she once was. I completely understand the opinion of those who don't like her (and I didn't like her at first) and don't think she's paid her dues yet (and probably can;t pay them). I do hope, though, that Chels continues down the right path.

me 2!!!!! I Love her and I hope they continue to evolve her character and not turn her back to the way she was when she first came into town!! Team Chelsea!!

#5   2012/11/14 03:06PM
    Georgia rain

I think Chelsea is a wonderful addition to Y&R .. Love when she is on my TV screen..

#6   2012/11/14 03:55PM
    KeepingItReal

I'm not a fan but I do like Chelsea.

#7   2012/11/14 04:02PM
    Sapora

Quote Lady Isadorra: Team Chelsea to the top!!! Hope people like the new thread!

Count me in. Chelsea has grown on me and I do like her. If only they would give her a good s/l. She is a good actress, so let her show what she really can do.

#8   2012/11/14 04:09PM
    carsel

I love Chelsea I think she is an amazing actress. I hope that she has an even bigger story line in Young and The Restless soon.

#9   2012/11/14 04:13PM
    xBeex

I’ve really come to love Chelsea; Melissa Claire Egan is a wonderful actress. And it’s nice to have a fresh face in GC and not the same people over and over again.

#10   2012/11/14 05:24PM
    Simple Kompl...

Team Chelsea all the way I have been a fan of MCE since AMC. This show is lucky to have her. I would like to Chelsea's character continuing to develop.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list