List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis, Phyllis, Phyllis....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis, Phyllis, Phyllis....

Started by budhardt3 at 2012/11/13 10:00AM
    Latest post: 2012/11/14 11:55AM, Views: 1708, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2012/11/14 08:13AM
    Re: Phyllis, Phyllis, Phyllis....
    yandrfan99

Quote granny45:
    Quote Rilynne:
    Quote Just Mary:
    Quote budhardt3: No, I am not going to bash Phyllis! I don't particularly like the character these days, but Michelle is brilliant.

BUT, having said that.....for once I would like the writers to give her a storyline that does NOT require her laying on her back. Phyllis and Jack were a great team....would love to see them put back together with her using her manipulative, backstabbing ways in the corporate world.

Just my opinion............

Thank you for not bashing Phyllis. Please, please writers put her back with Jack.

And please, send Nick back to Sharon (sorry folks) but Nick and Sharon act like Nikki and Victor when they are not together. They are just not happy without one another.

I agree and I have to say I was disappointed with Phyllis today. I would have rather seen the writers have her admit to her daughter that she messed up bad and her lying made matters worse. If she would have told Summer she should have owned up to what she did, accepted the consequences, but instead she let her fear of missing out on her daughter growing up and she chose to lie to stay out of prison. She is teaching the same lessons to her children that her dad taught her. But maybe that is sl driven and will explain Summer's trouble in the future.

Here we go again with Phyllis expected to tell the truth, while Sharon gets a free pass. Noah asked her if she burned down Grandpas house and she didn't confess her sins, but Phyllis is expected to tell Summer every detail! Where is the difference in these two - Phyllis admitted to her daughter that she lied at least!

All I can say is here we go again putting down Sharon to make Phyllis look better. Yes Sharon lied and it was wrong that doesn't change the fact that yet again Phyllis lied because that is all she does she lies and lies and lies. She should have tried telling the truth to her daughter who knows what would have happened. I love MS she is a good actress and pulls it off every time but Phyllis not so much.

#22   2012/11/14 09:21AM
    granny45

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Rilynne:
    Quote Just Mary:
    Quote budhardt3: No, I am not going to bash Phyllis! I don't particularly like the character these days, but Michelle is brilliant.

BUT, having said that.....for once I would like the writers to give her a storyline that does NOT require her laying on her back. Phyllis and Jack were a great team....would love to see them put back together with her using her manipulative, backstabbing ways in the corporate world.

Thank you for not bashing Phyllis. Please, please writers put her back with Jack.

And please, send Nick back to Sharon (sorry folks) but Nick and Sharon act like Nikki and Victor when they are not together. They are just not happy without one another.

I agree and I have to say I was disappointed with Phyllis today. I would have rather seen the writers have her admit to her daughter that she messed up bad and her lying made matters worse. If she would have told Summer she should have owned up to what she did, accepted the consequences, but instead she let her fear of missing out on her daughter growing up and she chose to lie to stay out of prison. She is teaching the same lessons to her children that her dad taught her. But maybe that is sl driven and will explain Summer's trouble in the future.

Here we go again with Phyllis expected to tell the truth, while Sharon gets a free pass. Noah asked her if she burned down Grandpas house and she didn't confess her sins, but Phyllis is expected to tell Summer every detail! Where is the difference in these two - Phyllis admitted to her daughter that she lied at least!

All I can say is here we go again putting down Sharon to make Phyllis look better. Yes Sharon lied and it was wrong that doesn't change the fact that yet again Phyllis lied because that is all she does she lies and lies and lies. She should have tried telling the truth to her daughter who knows what would have happened. I love MS she is a good actress and pulls it off every time but Phyllis not so much.

WHY should Phyllis have to tell her daughter everything when Sharon is given a pass to lie to her son and not tell him she burned down Victor's house??? Yeah, she's "sick", but she was coherent when she was having the conversation with Noah and she did not answer his question when he asked her if she burned down grandpas house. That is OK - but Phyllis has to tell Summer everything??? I DON"T GET IT!! What Phyllis did happened 20 years ago - and did not directly affect Summer who wasn't even born yet. Sharon, on the other hand, burned down Noah's Grandfathers home!! I don't get why she gets a free pass!! What's the difference?

#23   2012/11/14 09:38AM
    Mebs14

Quote granny45:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Rilynne:
    Quote Just Mary:

WHY should Phyllis have to tell her daughter everything when Sharon is given a pass to lie to her son and not tell him she burned down Victor's house??? Yeah, she's "sick", but she was coherent when she was having the conversation with Noah and she did not answer his question when he asked her if she burned down grandpas house. That is OK - but Phyllis has to tell Summer everything??? I DON"T GET IT!! What Phyllis did happened 20 years ago - and did not directly affect Summer who wasn't even born yet. Sharon, on the other hand, burned down Noah's Grandfathers home!! I don't get why she gets a free pass!! What's the difference?

This is a bash Phyllis thread! Nothing in bash Phyllis threads ever makes any sense. They hate this character and since this is one of those threads diguised by coming through the back door, it is all the same, a bash Phyllis thread to just bash Phyllis and her fans. It happens everyday here. It is just best to either start your own good Phyllis threads or just stay away from the bait and bash ones, like this one. Nothing about Phyllis makes sense to those who just come here to bash her and run us off.

#24   2012/11/14 11:39AM
    Ebybrowempoly

we come to say what we feel. there is alot of sharon bash as well.

#25   2012/11/14 11:46AM
    Its not real

Quote Ebybrowempoly: we come to say what we feel. there is alot of sharon bash as well.

I think there is a bit of persecution complex going on, on this board now. Some posters seem to take it personally if another poster says something unpleasant about a character they like, or if they disagree with an opinion.

I fail to see how a poster. posting an opinion that differs from yours can run anyone off the board. I post my thoughts, you post yours, someone else does the same with their's.
    No one is forced to leave.

#26   2012/11/14 11:55AM
    budhardt3

Quote Mebs14:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Rilynne:
    Quote Just Mary:

This is a bash Phyllis thread! Nothing in bash Phyllis threads ever makes any sense. They hate this character and since this is one of those threads diguised by coming through the back door, it is all the same, a bash Phyllis thread to just bash Phyllis and her fans. It happens everyday here. It is just best to either start your own good Phyllis threads or just stay away from the bait and bash ones, like this one. Nothing about Phyllis makes sense to those who just come here to bash her and run us off.

Wow, Mebs, you're quite bitter. I started this thread and I stated in the beginning that I was NOT bashing Phyllis, I just want the writers to make her a strong woman again who is capable of STANDING on her own two feet, rather than having her lay on her back every time there is a problem. Jeez.......you should have read the original post.......I specifically said I don't particularly like the way the character is being written, but I love Michelle. I made an honest comment about my opinion, you are the one who seems to have a bit of a problem here.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list