List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Monday's show is incredible

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Monday's show is incredible

Started by Chrissi at 2006/10/20 01:54PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 03:00PM, Views: 982, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/21 09:03PM
    Re: Monday's show is incredible
    gommie

Quote nyaccent:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Chrissi: Don't forget to watch or tape it!!!

Chrissi

I don't understand how you know these things Chrissi-do you get private screenings

I think Chrissi said that she gets to watch the show one day ahead of all of us as part of her job.

Well then I want a job like chrissi's- how kewl....

I see your grown twins now (-: thanks... are they close with the older two kids?

#12   2006/10/21 09:08PM
    Off topic
    nyaccent

My oldest isn't close to anyone....but the girls are close to the middle son...and well of course each other...Did you get to see the pic of all four of them.

Sorry for going off topic....we will keep it to one thread in the future..I apologize....

#13   2006/10/21 09:11PM
    gommie

Quote nyaccent: My oldest isn't close to anyone....but the girls are close to the middle son...and well of course each other

three out of four ain't bad.....

...Did you get to see the pic of all four of them.

nope, not yet

Sorry for going off topic....we will keep it to one thread in the future..I apologize....

Chrissi said we can do this sometimes

#14   2006/10/23 01:05PM
    adele

Saw the show and was really not impressed with the events tha thappened. Young and restless writersare reallystarting to piss me off.

#15   2006/10/23 01:12PM
    Chrissi

It's funny... I am such a silly ... I thought I was posting this in the Days of our lives board!! LOL

So... it wasn't as brilliant as Days was. :P Sorry... but yes, I do watch both DOOL and Y&R one day in advance. (I used to write for Passions and watched that a day in advance, too) It does help me to get the updates in before 11am ET. I watch Y&R at 11 and Days at 12noon. Then I have a lot of other Editorial work to complete, so it helps out with giving me my afternoons to work on that.

Sometimes I find it hard to keep my mouth shut when posting. I have to remember which show I'm talking about... so I don't give too much away!

And.. yes, I do live in Canada! And you can feel free to hijack my thread all you want!!!

I love all of your halloween avatars. I can't wait until Halloween!!

#16   2006/10/23 01:48PM
    gommie

Quote Chrissi: It's funny... I am such a silly ... I thought I was posting this in the Days of our lives board!! LOL

So... it wasn't as brilliant as Days was. :P Sorry... but yes, I do watch both DOOL and Y&R one day in advance. (I used to write for Passions and watched that a day in advance, too) It does help me to get the updates in before 11am ET. I watch Y&R at 11 and Days at 12noon. Then I have a lot of other Editorial work to complete, so it helps out with giving me my afternoons to work on that.

Sometimes I find it hard to keep my mouth shut when posting. I have to remember which show I'm talking about... so I don't give too much away!

And.. yes, I do live in Canada! And you can feel free to hijack my thread all you want!!!

I love all of your halloween avatars. I can't wait until Halloween!!

lol lol lol lol I just found this.....LOL

#17   2006/10/23 01:53PM
    lestress

Nice pic, gommie - is it near where you live?

#18   2006/10/23 01:59PM
    seattlepatri...

Quote lestress: Nice pic, gommie - is it near where you live?

That is a nice pic gommie...where is it?

#19   2006/10/23 01:59PM
    nyaccent

Well Chrissi you got me to watch today's show and not even do my scrapbooking while I watch....lol

Passions was one of the soaps I used to watch too.. Loved Tabatha and Timmy.......

#20   2006/10/23 02:56PM
    gommie

Quote lestress: Nice pic, gommie - is it near where you live?

sorry, I missed this, thanks! Yes, it was taken
    out at the oil piers -about 15 minutes from where I live.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/23 02:58PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list