List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Recap - Friday Nov 9

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Recap - Friday Nov 9

Started by jcren at 2012/11/09 01:09PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/10 07:02AM, Views: 4412, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/11/09 01:09PM
    Can Recap - Friday Nov 9
    jcren

Nick and Avery at her place. They are being really romantic but Avery is trying to keep distance between with a chair, just in case. Asking him questions about why he changed his mind about them. He eventually leaves.

Sharon is trying to write a letter to Noah and Faith. She can't find the right words and keeps bawling up papers. They are everywhere.

Adam and Chelsea have a romantic night together. They go up stairs to make love. Adam hears about the fire at Gloworm and leaves a sleeping Chelsea to meet with the arsonist.

Phyllis and Ronan are having the worst date ever. It is so awkward. Their date ends early and he takes her home. She doesn't want to do anything with him and slams the door in his face.

Adam sees the guy. He is pissed about Gloworm. Ronan comes into the dive as the arsonist leaves. Ronan is drinking and starts questioning why Adam is in such a place. They snark a bit.

Sharon goes over to Nick's to see Noah. They talk. She tells him Adam has been helping her. She is sick and getting better. He asks her if she burned the ranch down. She denies it and says it is about marrying Victor, the company, etc.

Avery has a bad dream about Phyllis and Nick. Basically she is getting between them. It is pretty intense. Lots of arguing with her and Phyllis.

Nick is home talking to Noah. He supports Nick and Avery if that is what he wants to do.

A drunk Ronan goes back to Phyllis with pizza and beer. He really rips into her about why she will always be alone. He is kinda brutal. But she is pretty brutal back. Ronan is in tears crying. Phyllis does not want him. He finally gives up and leaves. She calls Nick. He wants to know what she wants. She says everything is wrong.

Adam is back home with Chelsea. They talk about the fires. He denies knowing who is setting them. Chelsea and Sharon have a good chat

Avery goes to the Tack House. She tells Nick she doesn't want a friendship. She wants him. They kiss and she leaves.

Previews: Phyllis/Avery, Victor/Billy, Victoria

#2   2012/11/09 01:12PM
    Re: Can Recap - Friday Nov 9
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote jcren: Nick and Avery at her place. They are being really romantic but Avery is trying to keep distance between with a chair, just in case. Asking him questions about why he changed his mind about them. He eventually leaves.

Sharon is trying to write a letter to Noah and Faith. She can't find the right words and keeps bawling up papers. They are everywhere.

Adam and Chelsea have a romantic night together. They go up stairs to make love. Adam hears about the fire at Gloworm and leaves a sleeping Chelsea to meet with the arsonist.

Phyllis and Ronan are having the worst date ever. It is so awkward. Their date ends early and he takes her home. She doesn't want to do anything with him and slams the door in his face.

Adam sees the guy. He is pissed about Gloworm. Ronan comes into the dive as the arsonist leaves. Ronan is drinking and starts questioning why Adam is in such a place. They snark a bit.

Sharon goes over to Nick's to see Noah. They talk. She tells him Adam has been helping her. She is sick and getting better. He asks her if she burned the ranch down. She denies it and says it is about marrying Victor, the company, etc.

Avery has a bad dream about Phyllis and Nick. Basically she is getting between them. It is pretty intense. Lots of arguing with her and Phyllis.

Nick is home talking to Noah. He supports Nick and Avery if that is what he wants to do.

A drunk Ronan goes back to Phyllis with pizza and beer. He really rips into her about why she will always be alone. He is kinda brutal. But she is pretty brutal back. Ronan is in tears crying. Phyllis does not want him. He finally gives up and leaves. She calls Nick. He wants to know what she wants. She says everything is wrong.

Adam is back home with Chelsea. They talk about the fires. He denies knowing who is setting them. Chelsea and Sharon have a good chat

Avery goes to the Tack House. She tells Nick she doesn't want a friendship. She wants him. They kiss and she leaves.

thank you .

#3   2012/11/09 01:18PM
    Lucy3

Quote jcren: Nick and Avery at her place. They are being really romantic but Avery is trying to keep distance between with a chair, just in case. Asking him questions about why he changed his mind about them. He eventually leaves.

We've talked about this before but I think that Ronan could prove to be a real handful. Phyllis needs to be extra careful with him. He could snap. Her pulling him in and then discarding him repeatedly might lead to more trouble than she's prepared for.

Thanks for the recap.

#4   2012/11/09 01:21PM
    Castro

Thanks for the Spoilers jcren

Phyllis makes a drunk Ronan cry

Does Nick show any concern "for" Sharon or is he just skeptical?

Not interested in a Phyllis/Nick/Avery triangle.

I hope Sharon and Chelsea become friends AND that Chadam stay together It may be asking for a lot but...

#5   2012/11/09 01:22PM
    trinilisa

Thanks for the spoilers.
    Looks like it will be worth watcing tonight when I get home.

#6   2012/11/09 01:24PM
    coco28

so Avery dreams how she is hurting her sister and it leads her to make the decision that it is what she really wants. I don't know if I like Avery or dislike her but regardless of who she is doing this to, it is still wrong. She is suppose to be the "good" one. what the heck happened there. All she had was angst for her sister to have a good relationship with her. First thing she does is come between her and Nick and when they did marry, she didnt quite back off. Now she saw the opportunity to finish what she started and she is all for it.

What has Phyllis done to her now that she is taking revenge? no more excuses for Avery, the Biatch is out.

#7   2012/11/09 01:27PM
    trinilisa

Can't wait to see Phyllis make Ronan cry so that I can laugh my head off! I guess he's now seeing Phyllis for the shrew she is. And looks like she could care less about him because she goes and calls Nick.
    But wait... Phonan equals love...lmao!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/11/09 01:29PM
    #8   2012/11/09 01:27PM
    countryMomof4

Thanks jcren.

It was a great talk between Sharon and Chelsea. A nice bit of bonding there. Glad Sharon got to see Noah!

Phyl and Ronan are blech.

Hmmm so it was not Kevin who set the fire. I hope this arsonist stops if he's going to get carried away and gets creative.

#9   2012/11/09 01:29PM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote Castro: Thanks for the Spoilers jcren

I hope Sharon and Chelsea become friends AND that Chadam stay together It may be asking for a lot but...

if chelsea will be a true to sharon i would love it . do i think sharon will be the reason adam and chelsea break up no .

#10   2012/11/09 01:36PM
    Castro

Quote Ebybrowempoly:
    Quote Castro: Thanks for the Spoilers jcren

if chelsea will be a true to sharon i would love it . do i think sharon will be the reason adam and chelsea break up no .

They need to create some type of friendships on this show.

I'm not saying they should be BFF's but at least be cordial/civil to one another.

I too don't think Sharon will be the reason Chadam will split. I'm hoping Chadam DOESN'T split. The only reason I tolerate Adam is because of his relationship with Chelsea and I think it can be an interesting one.

But, we'll see. Sharon has A LOT to sort thru and overcome. She's been thru H3LL and created way to much drama and chaos for no reason other than...well...we really don't know why she did half the crap she did

It's been a month since the new team took over and the story lines aren't stellar but I still love the actors so like the rest of the crew...I'm still watching

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list