List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: storylines

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

storylines

Started by jojocanadian at 2006/10/20 01:45PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 12:57PM, Views: 554, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/20 01:45PM
    storylines
    jojocanadian

first I think Phyllis and Nick are wonderful togeather. There relationship is steamy,and they really enjoy each others company. If nick was back with Sharon it would be BORING,like it was before they went there own way. And sheila, well bring her on, but just don't drag it out forever.I really want to see Sheila get what she deserves. I hope Lauren kills her and looks her in the eye while she is dying.Sharon has a great storyline with Jack.Jack is another one that I can't wait for Victor to bring him down. I was sooooooooooooo very bored with the role that Victor had when he was making ppl aware of epilepsy, but writers enough is enough. Bring Victor back. One thing I would like to see is more of a story line with Victor and Nicki. They are so meant to be togeather that I would love to see a romantic story between the two of them. And on that note lets continue to enjoy our daytime soaps.

#2   2006/10/22 06:07PM
    Re: storylines
    nyaccent

I agree with ya....on seeing more Victor and Nikki.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/23 08:29AM
    #3   2006/10/22 07:14PM
    AndiWV

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%.....LOVE NICK AND PHYLLIS TOGETHER, THEY ARE AWESOME TOGETHER..

#4   2006/10/22 07:15PM
    nyaccent

Andi....please use lower case...caps are not only hard to read but against the rules of the site...

#5   2006/10/22 07:24PM
    gommie

Quote AndiWV: I AGREE WITH YOU 100%.....LOVE NICK AND PHYLLIS TOGETHER, THEY ARE AWESOME TOGETHER..

the thing with caps is that people think you are angry and you are yelling at them )-; I prefer caps myself b/c it is easier for me for some reason...but computer etiquette frowns upon it

#6   2006/10/23 02:47AM
    adele

i disagreee with u regarding Nick and phylis being exciting they are acting like idiots. No emotion just sound mechanical robots reading lines. As for sharon and nick being boring marriage is about dealing with every day life and may tend to get a little dull at times but together nick and sharon were very steamy even if sitting across the dinner table or doing dishes together. They had many steamy scenes which were enjoyable because the love was there and was believable. The many traumatic things they dealt with over the last 10 year is what madetheir love so strong. a roll in the hay re sexual attraction will only go so far.

#7   2006/10/23 03:03AM
    Shys

I agree with ya adele, it's not as serious as people like to think it is. Like i said in another post, if there was no baby there would be no marriage so quick. I am surprized that nick didn't even tell noah he was eloping, he seems to have lost all respect for everyone, even himself.

#8   2006/10/23 04:04AM
    lestress

shys and adele - you are so right!

#9   2006/10/23 06:40AM
    calivy

i want to know what is so exciting about nick and phyllis. all they ever had between them was sex. you cannot build a relationship and keep it on just sex. and phyllis needs a make over she looks like nick's mom. nikki does not look as old as phyllis. and how can they hate each other so much and the next week fall in love. that just goes to show that they were both on the rebound and had only sex between them. even if the baby turns out to be nick's i still think their relationship is going to end. now that the writers know that we all know the baby is not nick's because he never showed any test results i think they will make it his to make us all look like fools.

#10   2006/10/23 06:59AM
    pdames4

Quote calivy: i want to know what is so exciting about nick and phyllis. all they ever had between them was sex. you cannot build a relationship and keep it on just sex. and phyllis needs a make over she looks like nick's mom. nikki does not look as old as phyllis. and how can they hate each other so much and the next week fall in love. that just goes to show that they were both on the rebound and had only sex between them. even if the baby turns out to be nick's i still think their relationship is going to end. now that the writers know that we all know the baby is not nick's because he never showed any test results i think they will make it his to make us all look like fools.

When all this started, I thought I wanted Nick and Phyliss together also. Then after the two became a real couple, it got very boring real fast. They have really good sexual chemistry. ( Maybe because it was forbidden and all that!) Anyways, I think when Nick and Sharon do decide to get back together this time it will be twice as interesting. Sharon can get on my nerves, but ultimately she is to Nick what Nikki is to Victor. I also hope they write something romantic for Victor and Nikki, I missed the day Victor told Ashley she had to be a fool if she thought he would leave Nikki for her(my girlfriend called me and told me.) I didin't tape that day, so I was quite upset. I think the time has come for these two to fight about other things other than the many women who enter Victor's life. This is why I am happy Nikki decided to go into business.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list