List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam and Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam and Sharon

Started by drama_queen at 2012/11/02 08:57PM
    Latest post: 2012/11/05 08:56PM, Views: 2639, Replies: 35
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2012/11/05 01:04PM
    Re: Adam and Sharon
    Missfits

Adam could be Hot with a paper bag;p...he dont need a woman XD

#22   2012/11/05 01:28PM
    Leel

Quote drama_queen: I honestly do not believe that Sharon and Adam will get together, Im not saying they may not have a little fun (not on a dumpster of course ) but I dont think that they will get back together.

I do. This is how the new writers have written them. In spite of the controversy the Sharon and Adam pairing caused, the e-mails to sony/cbs, the writers are going ahead with it. I believe Chelsea and Adam were married in order to redeem Adam and have him act decent for a change. This was a set up to then reunite him with Sharon after Chelsea either kicks him to the curb, which she should immediately, or he leaves her for Sharon. We can see the writing on the wall. Sharon may weep and wail but this is an act, it's only a matter of time before they take it to the next level in the cottage. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

#23   2012/11/05 01:47PM
    Leel

Quote Joy T: I think Sharon & Adam have great chemistry and if it is written well and they slowly build the love story, I am all in. I dislike Adam with Chelsea so much. MM seems to be going through the motions when they have scenes together. Watch the spark come alive in his eyes when he is acting with the other women. He was so hot when acting with Phyllis this week. He is so caring, loving and gentle during scenes with Sharon. He's cute and quarky with Nicki. With Chelsea, he is just FLAT. I hope the writers will end them soon. As far as a Nick and Sharon reunion, only if there are no 3rd parties involved meaning no Adam, Avery or Phyllis.

I disagree. I think if he's FLAT with Chelsea, it's because the actor doesn't like playing the good Adam, he wants to be bad Adam again. JMO. He's in a healthy relationship with Chelsea and I was enjoying seeing the good, loving, protective husband Adam, I should have known the writers would throw us a curve and do the same thing MAB did and put he and Sharon together again in an UNHEALTHY relationship. Sharon is messed up and if Adam discourages her getting help and covers for her, he's stalling her recovery. If he loved her wouldn't he want her to get treatment and get well? He shouldn't be allowed to have his cake and eat it too. He should choose his wife and deliver Sharon to the psychiatric unit and if she doesn't go, it's on her. She has an open invitition to her mother's.

#24   2012/11/05 01:52PM
    weatherholt3

Quote Leel:
    Quote drama_queen: I honestly do not believe that Sharon and Adam will get together, Im not saying they may not have a little fun (not on a dumpster of course ) but I dont think that they will get back together.

I do. This is how the new writers have written them. In spite of the controversy the Sharon and Adam pairing caused, the e-mails to sony/cbs, the writers are going ahead with it. I believe Chelsea and Adam were married in order to redeem Adam and have him act decent for a change. This was a set up to then reunite him with Sharon after Chelsea either kicks him to the curb, which she should immediately, or he leaves her for Sharon. We can see the writing on the wall. Sharon may weep and wail but this is an act, it's only a matter of time before they take it to the next level in the cottage. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

Per a an interview with MM in SID 20 Nov issue there will be no triangle between Sharon/Adam/Chelsea

#25   2012/11/05 01:53PM
    Leel

Quote Missfits: Shadam=YUCK anyone with Sharon=YUCK...what man could want a woman whos had his brother and father......ya think after father, you would never look back..sick, sick, sick!

Applause applause applause!

#26   2012/11/05 01:54PM
    granny45

Quote Dollie_2009: Heres a question for you then...why is it okay if Sharon hooks up with Nicks brother Adam but Nick can't hook up with Pyhllis's sister?? Seems like a bit of a double standard here don'tcha think?? Just curious...

If you are asking me...it isn't at all OK for ANYONE to hook up with their relatives. It just turns me off totally and I think it is sickening! YUCK!

#27   2012/11/05 01:58PM
    Jackie10

Quote weatherholt3:
    Per a an interview with MM in SID 20 Nov issue there will be no triangle between Sharon/Adam/Chelsea

On this I agree and I am glad the new crew are not going there. Phyllis/Nick/Sharon were enough to last a life time and way over done no more. CL will mess up the marriage on her own. Then Sharon and Adam will find their way back to each other. As Adam told Sharon months ago even when we are apart we are together and that as we can plainly see has not changed. So glad the new crew is not going to try and make Sharon into Phyllis.

#28   2012/11/05 02:05PM
    weatherholt3

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote weatherholt3:

On this I agree and I am glad the new crew are not going there. Phyllis/Nick/Sharon were enough to last a life time and way over done no more. CL will mess up the marriage on her own. Then Sharon and Adam will find their way back to each other. As Adam told Sharon months ago even when we are apart we are together and that as we can plainly see has not changed. So glad the new crew is not going to try and make Sharon into Phyllis.

In the interview MM stated that there is alot of story to Adam and Chelsa to be told. I don't want Sharon and Adam together

#29   2012/11/05 02:08PM
    Leel

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote Leel:

No triangle but minus Chelsea factoring in Sharon it would be a couple. Hopefully if he's cheating with Sharon Chelsea will cut him loose. In Soaps in Depth mag MM aludes that there won't be Shadam but I just wonder if the actors tell the whole truth in these interviews or they purposley leave some details out. Hopefully there won't be Shadam but I woudln't be surprised if it happened. Otherwise why would he be shielding her on his property? How far will he take his trying to make amends to her because he thinks it's his fault she's in this condition? We'll see.

#30   2012/11/05 02:24PM
    Lucy3

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote weatherholt3:

In the interview MM stated that there is alot of story to Adam and Chelsa to be told. I don't want Sharon and Adam together

Neither do I. I really don't like thecAdam character.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list