List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: NOVEMBER SWEEPS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NOVEMBER SWEEPS

Started by Lollicop at 2012/10/28 11:07PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/29 09:26AM, Views: 2720, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2012/10/28 11:07PM
    NOVEMBER SWEEPS
    Lollicop

Victor/Nikki: Victor makes a surprising decision after losing Newman. It will have serious implications for all the Newman children. Victor and Nikki plan to marry in their new home.

Billy/Victoria: Billy feels the walls closing in and fears he could lose his family when a danger from his past puts Victoria in jeopardy.

Jack: Jack thinks he’s on top of the world but the rug might just be pulled out from under him when he least expects it. He will have a drastic operation to prevent paralysis. The aftermath of the surgery puts him in a precarious position, opening the door for Victor or Adam to take advantage.

Sharon/Adam/Chelsea: With Adam secretly helping, Sharon tries to rebuild her life. Can she escape retribution from the Newmans? Can Adam keep his liaisons with Sharon hidden from Chelsea?

Phyllis/Nick/Avery/Ronan: As Nick and Phyllis head for a showdown, things heat up between him and Avery. Phyllis finds herself trying to move on with her life emotionally and professionally while trying to hold on to her daughter. Ronan wants to be with her but his patience is put to the test.

Summer/Fenmore: Summer’s rebellion over Phyllis’s affair with Ronan and the possible disintegration of her parent’s marriage send her down a nasty path and pulls Fen along with her. This will create conflict for Michael and Lauren.

> The following are Day by Day previews, for the upcoming week of October 29th:
    Monday 29th October, 2012:
    Billy is blackmailed.
    Jack takes pleasure in his takeover.

Tuesday 30th October, 2012:
    Kevin's dreams fall apart.
    Harmony and Neil say goodbye.

Wednesday 31st October, 2012:
    Sharon's secret could be exposed by Noah and Nick.
    Fen is worried about Summer's behavior.

Thursday 1st November, 2012:
    Adam goes to great lengths to protect Sharon.
    Chelsea and Chloe form an unexpected partnership.

Friday 2nd November, 2012:
    Jill comes back to Genoa City.
    Genevieve and Tucker say a heartbreaking farewell.

>Here are NEW spoilers for the week of November 5th:
    - Chelsea accuses Adam and Sharon of having an affair. Can Adam convince Chelsea of his love and loyalty?
    - Chelsea makes a shocking realization about Sharon.
    - Jill and Katherine face off.
    - Phyllis witnesses an intimate moment between Nick and Avery.
    - After arguing with Kevin Michael receives shocking news.

#2   2012/10/29 03:29AM
    Re: NOVEMBER SWEEPS
    Pauls

Funny...years ago when it was sweeps time on a soap, you knew it. I haven't recognized a sweeps period for the last 2-3 years. Nothing significant stands out any more. In the past it's always been a big wedding, the reveal of a murderer, or some other hideous crime, or some big, happy occasion. Now, one day is just like the last and the next.

#3   2012/10/29 06:25AM
    ATA3

Thank you for the spoilers!

This has to be the most pathetic sweeps ever! This keeps getting more and more dumb. I understand that the new writers just started not that long ago but come on!
    Nick/Phyllis/Ronan/Avery been there done that. Wasn't this done last year?? They are making Ronan look like a stalker and Avery look like a disperate tramp.

Victor and Nikki? zzzzzzzzzzzz

I guess Summer is the new spoiled, annoying Abby. zzzzzzzzz

The only thing that has my interest is seeing how this whole Jack/Victor s/l will pan out.

#4   2012/10/29 08:14AM
    Barbyboo

Catherine don't fight anymore with Jill! You fight with everyone except your little princess Nikki ..Jill glad your back!

#5   2012/10/29 08:39AM
    granny45

Quote Barbyboo: Catherine don't fight anymore with Jill! You fight with everyone except your little princess Nikki ..Jill glad your back!

But Nikki didn't have an affair with Katherine's husband - that's kinda tough to get over!

#6   2012/10/29 09:20AM
    Just Mary

Quote ATA3: Thank you for the spoilers!

This has to be the most pathetic sweeps ever! This keeps getting more and more dumb. I understand that the new writers just started not that long ago but come on!
    Nick/Phyllis/Ronan/Avery been there done that. Wasn't this done last year?? They are making Ronan look like a stalker and Avery look like a disperate tramp.

Victor and Nikki? zzzzzzzzzzzz

I guess Summer is the new spoiled, annoying Abby. zzzzzzzzz

The only thing that has my interest is seeing how this whole Jack/Victor s/l will pan out.

I agree. Phyllis/Nick/Avery triangle has been played and I agree, they are making Ronan look like a stalker and Avery look like a desperate tramp.

Victor and Nikki should stay together (I am tired of the break-up, fall in love with others only to make-up scenes but talk about boring. Swatches - are you kidding me? Should they not be looking at blueprints first?

Summer - Being angry with mama and running around saying I hate you - believable, especially with everything that has happened; however, running to Avery telling her she wishes her mother was just like her, after spending a mega second with Avery, is just a little much. She does not even know Avery at this point. A little too much, too soon.

Victor/Jack/Billy - Victor blackmailing Billy. How many times have we been here? Too many. Jack v. Victor might be interesting, especially if Adam turns the tables on both.

Sharon - in self recovery? It's going to take a little more drama than that to pull her out of the woods.

Phyllis - taking Jack up on his offer was good, Jack and Phyllis have good chemistry together.

Jill/Catherine - these two have loved and sparred for years. Love it! I absolutely get a kick out of their arguments. Glad Jill is back!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/29 09:21AM
    #7   2012/10/29 09:26AM
    Castro

Thanks for the info...

How many "downward spirals" are we going to see playout on this soap? First Sharon (who's still going down) and now Summer

Not too interested in anything else.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list