List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 29th

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 29th

Started by jcren at 2012/10/26 10:21AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/26 02:38PM, Views: 3004, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2012/10/26 10:21AM
    Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 29th
    jcren

- Billy is blackmailed; Jack takes pleasure in his takeover

- Kevin's dreams fall apart; Harmony and Neil say goodbye

- Sharon's secret could be exposed by Noah and Nick; Fen is worried about Summer's behavior.

- Adam goes to great lengths to protect Sharon; Chelsea and Chloe form an unexpected partnership.

- Jill comes back to Genoa City; Genevieve and Tucker say a heartbreaking farewell.

#2   2012/10/26 01:34PM
    Re: Y&R Spoilers: Week of October 29th
    FL senior fan

THANKS.

I think the Billy spoiler includes Victor blackmailing him to continue spying for Vikki, or he'll tell all about CA.

Wonder why Neil/Harmony say goodbye...thought they were hot at it?

I think Sharon left behind a personal item at the fire, or it could be that lighter they recognize from her cottage. Anyway, I'm glad. Just hope Adam does not take the fall for her. Chloe/Kevin will tell Chelsea Adam as NOT at a meeting with Kevin the night of the fire, when he came home "smokey".

Not at all interested in Fen/Summer. Save money, let them walk. Save Gen instead. Gen could have a great storyline with Jack again. Gen says her goodbyes! Darn it!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/26 01:35PM
    #3   2012/10/26 02:05PM
    valleycliffe

Fl senior fan, i think they find her cell phone in the burnt rubble..she hasn't been able to find it..

#4   2012/10/26 02:09PM
    granny45

Genevieve and Tucker say a heartbreaking farewell.
    I didn't think that Gen and Tucker were anything close to being friends anymore - why would the goodbye be heartbreaking I wonder???
    I hope Adam doesn't take the fall for the fire! Go back to Chelsea and forget the dingbat!

#5   2012/10/26 02:15PM
    vikis3

Summer and Fen never seem to go to school...are they gifted and just graduated early? WTH?

#6   2012/10/26 02:18PM
    cindebugg

Quote valleycliffe: Fl senior fan, i think they find her cell phone in the burnt rubble..she hasn't been able to find it..

She had her phone after the fire when she was at her cottage and she didn't take it with her when she was in the house after it burned.

#7   2012/10/26 02:20PM
    trixie60

Thanks for the spoilers. I wonder about Gen's exit from the show. If it has anything to do with her and Cane. I think he wants her gone and that's why she decides to leave. And Harmony too. Why she's leaving. The only way for Adam to help Sharon is to send her to get professional help. He alone cannot help her.

#8   2012/10/26 02:38PM
    countryMomof4

Thanks jcren.

It will be great to see JW finally!

Kevin's dreams? Does this mean Tag N Grab is a bust? Big surprise... Do Chloe and Chelsea strike out on their own business wise?

Good thought with the phone valley. Hmmm...

Adam just get Sharon somewhere for proper help please!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list