List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: JEFF BARDSWELL (Ted Shackelford)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

JEFF BARDSWELL (Ted Shackelford)

Started by shygirl64 at 2012/10/25 02:06PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/26 05:32PM, Views: 1289, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/25 02:06PM
    JEFF BARDSWELL (Ted Shackelford)
    shygirl64

Ted Shackelford will be going back and forth between Y&R (Jeff) and the DALLAS series. He will be reprising his role of Gary Ewing along with Joan Van Ark (Val Ewing) in the upcoming season of Dallas. Wonder what J.R. will think about them coming home. Maybe they will move back to the cul-de-sac (Knots Landing) for a spin off again. Can't wait.

#2   2012/10/25 02:08PM
    Re: JEFF BARDSWELL (Ted Shackelford)
    KeepingItReal

Yeah! I love the Dallas series!

I loved Dallas!!

#3   2012/10/25 02:32PM
    barkingdog

The writers and producers over at Dallas know how to write and produce a soap. They don't drag out storylines and also makes them believable, not like the crap that we have been watching lately. I hope Victoria Principle returns as well would love to see her interact with JR and Bobby.

#4   2012/10/25 02:34PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote barkingdog: The writers and producers over at Dallas know how to write and produce a soap. They don't drag out storylines and also makes them believable, not like the crap that we have been watching lately. I hope Victoria Principle returns as well would love to see her interact with JR and Bobby.

I totally agree with you whole post!!

Imagine if they did a spin off of Knotts landing

These were some of my favorite shows from back in days. yeah yeah

#5   2012/10/25 06:19PM
    shygirl64

For those that were born after the original Dallas was aired
    in the early 80's, they sure missed a good soap plus Knot Landing was just as exciting. Barking Dog you were right
    they knew how to right a script. Jeff is funny on Y&R but
    he played a really good serious part on Knots too. Let's hope! I miss Gary and Val.

#6   2012/10/25 06:42PM
    HOT PINK

It will be great to see Gary and Vallene back at South Fork annoying the heck out of JR. I'm so glad this re-vamp of Dallas has been so successful. It's great and still fun to watch.

By the way - Joan Van Ark was the original Gloria on YR.

#7   2012/10/25 07:57PM
    Barbyboo

I thought Joan van ark retired years ago....I love dallas good writers it was great every week.

#8   2012/10/25 08:17PM
    trixie60

I loved Dallas when it first started and watched it every week. Knotts Landing was another one of my favorite shows. It would be great to see it again with the same stars and their kids too. Like the new Dallas. JB was great as a serious actor in that show. I will definately watch the new Dallas when it comes on this January.

#9   2012/10/26 02:03AM
    apple1950

I like Ted on other show but the character of Jeffery on this show should be insulting to him. Jeff is scum and ridiculous. He tries to be funny and it comes off silly to me. Wish the character would be dropped.

#10   2012/10/26 09:07AM
    FL senior fan

Quote apple1950: I like Ted on other show but the character of Jeffery on this show should be insulting to him. Jeff is scum and ridiculous. He tries to be funny and it comes off silly to me. Wish the character would be dropped.

----------------
    One thing I'd love to see Jeff do is be a REAL FATHER to Chelsea; go have a serious talk with Adam over his behavior or better...punch his lights out & find out about Sharon.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list