List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler Oct 25 Thursday-

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler Oct 25 Thursday-

Started by rediculous at 2012/10/25 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2012/10/26 02:44AM, Views: 2209, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/25 01:23PM
    Can Spoiler Oct 25 Thursday-
    rediculous

Jack at NE, his back hurting, Phyllis arrives, hasn't accepted the job as yet, Jack tells her I'm doing you a favor, Phyllis scurries over to see Nick, she thinks by offering to go to work for Jack in an attempt to Get NE back will interest Nick, he tells her I don't want Newman back, so don't do me any favors. Nick tells her to take the job, he doesn't care, she doesn't need his permission to do anything, Phyllis tells him I just thought you would always stand beside me, always give me a second chance, it's over isn't it? Nick tells her she has used up all her chances, Phyllis can now see that he has already moved on, I won't force you to be married to me she tells him, so I'll let go to.

Sharon frantically trying to place the furniture around in the guest house, can't get it to please her. Looks for her phone she doesn't have one, Adam where is my phone she says.

Adam and Chelsea, when he arrives home she says you do remember where you live, he tells her this is where my heart is, she gives him the cold shoulder, con to con, liar to liar, she saya, you weren't with Jack I phoned his office, tell me where you really were, Adam tells her he was with Jack at Gloworm, I think he's considering hiring me at NE, your hiding something Adam, your shutting me out, do you blame me for losing the baby, Adam tells her it is not her fault, Chelsea is very upset, she asks him if there is someone else, he tells her she is seeing things, she tells him I love you Adam for exactly who you are and you should trust me. She leaves the house, Sharon comes in angry at Adam for lying to Chelsea, you can't do that to her Adam, I'm going to tell him, Adam says tell who, Sharon says I'm going to tell Victor about the fire, I need to confess. Adam is shocked. Sharon is wild looking, she talks about walls around her, Adam I'm taking you down with me, you and Chelsea need each other and I'm not going to make this worse for you, she runs out, She goes to NE to tell Victor she set the fire,is shocked to see Jack there instead of Victor, Jack explains to her to her that with her help he now has NE, Sharon runs from Jack's office and Adam meets her there, he takes her back to his guest house, Sharon is flipping out, I'm nothing, I have nothing, they hug, Adam don't leave me alone, Adam looks trapped. Meanwhile Chelsea is back at the house lighting candles, in her pretty black dress getting ready for a romantic evening. Great acting by MCE and SC today.

Summer hears her parents talk about the divorce, Nick tries to talk to her about Phyllis, your Mom loves you, Summer gets angry and leaves goes to see Avery, they bake muffins and Avery talks her out of separating from her parents. Avery was awesome with her.

Phyllis accepts Jack's offer to work at NE. Jack is in bad pain, popping pills, has a visit from his Dad. They argue!

Nick goes to Avery's she gives him a cupcake, he has never tasted anything like it, I am wondering if Nick and Avery will open a bakery. JC is a chef in real life.

#2   2012/10/25 01:29PM
    Re: Can Spoiler Oct 25 Thursday-
    valleycliffe

thank you rediculous,,,

my poor poor shar shar

you're not helping her adam.

at least sharon attempted to confess setting the fire..

#3   2012/10/25 01:31PM
    MaxGirl

Quote rediculous: Jack at NE, his back hurting, Phyllis arrives, hasn't accepted the job as yet, Jack tells her I'm doing you a favor, Phyllis scurries over to see Nick, she thinks by offering to go to work for Jack in an attempt to Get NE back will interest Nick, he tells her I don't want Newman back, so don't do me any favors. Nick tells her to take the job, he doesn't care, she doesn't need his permission to do anything, Phyllis tells him I just thought you would always stand beside me, always give me a second chance, it's over isn't it? Nick tells her she has used up all her chances, Phyllis can now see that he has already moved on, I won't force you to be married to me she tells him, so I'll let go to.

Sharon frantically trying to place the furniture around in the guest house, can't get it to please her. Looks for her phone she doesn't have one, Adam where is my phone she says.

Adam and Chelsea, when he arrives home she says you do remember where you live, he tells her this is where my heart is, she gives him the cold shoulder, con to con, liar to liar, she saya, you weren't with Jack I phoned his office, tell me where you really were, Adam tells her he was with Jack at Gloworm, I think he's considering hiring me at NE, your hiding something Adam, your shutting me out, do you blame me for losing the baby, Adam tells her it is not her fault, Chelsea is very upset, she asks him if there is someone else, he tells her she is seeing things, she tells him I love you Adam for exactly who you are and you should trust me. She leaves the house, Sharon comes in angry at Adam for lying to Chelsea, you can't do that to her Adam, I'm going to tell him, Adam says tell who, Sharon says I'm going to tell Victor about the fire, I need to confess. Adam is shocked. Sharon is wild looking, she talks about walls around her, Adam I'm taking you down with me, you and Chelsea need each other and I'm not going to make this worse for you, she runs out, She goes to NE to tell Victor she set the fire,is shocked to see Jack there instead of Victor, Jack explains to her to her that with her help he now has NE, Sharon runs from Jack's office and Adam meets her there, he takes her back to his guest house, Sharon is flipping out, I'm nothing, I have nothing, they hug, Adam don't leave me alone, Adam looks trapped. Meanwhile Chelsea is back at the house lighting candles, in her pretty black dress getting ready for a romantic evening. Great acting by MCE and SC today.

Summer hears her parents talk about the divorce, Nick tries to talk to her about Phyllis, your Mom loves you, Summer gets angry and leaves goes to see Avery, they bake muffins and Avery talks her out of separating from her parents. Avery was awesome with her.

Phyllis accepts Jack's offer to work at NE. Jack is in bad pain, popping pills, has a visit from his Dad. They argue!

Nick goes to Avery's she gives him a cupcake, he has never tasted anything like it, I am wondering if Nick and Avery will open a bakery. JC is a chef in real life.

Gah, I can´t figure Nick out.

Can´t wait to see the scenes with Adam and Chelsea.

Thank you Red!

#4   2012/10/25 01:37PM
    flygirl1969

I'm so addicted to your recaps! Thanks! Who's in the preview? Please tell me it's not Phyllis.

#5   2012/10/25 01:45PM
    rediculous

Quote flygirl1969: I'm so addicted to your recaps! Thanks! Who's in the preview? Please tell me it's not Phyllis.

Phyllis says to Jack, "It looks like someone is putting a stake through your spine. why are you not being straight with me?"

Victor tells Nick he took the easy route in deciding not to fight for his family's company.

Billy tells Victoria he's going to resign from Newman.

#6   2012/10/25 01:51PM
    trixie60

Thanks Red for the spoilers. Wow, Billy resigning from Newman. That was fast! He just started. Lol. Phyllis still trying to get Nick back but I'm glad she finally will give up on him. Sharon confessing. Good for her. Even though Adam tries to stop her, she had good intentions. Maybe this will be the beginning of her redemption. I can see she's sorry for what she has done. Looking forward to this triangle because even though Adam tells Chelsea he loves her, he still wants to help Sharon. Wonder how Chelsea will react when Adam confesses about helping Sharon. Now, that will be good!

#7   2012/10/25 01:57PM
    ChrissyK

Thanks Red! Did Nick go to Avery's because Summer was there or did he just show up?

#8   2012/10/25 01:58PM
    KeepingItReal

Adam the enabler *grrrrrr* he's just making the situation worse. He's such an idiot.

Why doesn't Sharon go seek help...she definately knows she's sick in her head. Why she running back to Adam..

Jack is such a fool. Phyllis has stabbed you in the back before because of Newman and you gonna trust her of all people. He really is a big idiot.

Thanks Red!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/25 02:00PM
    #9   2012/10/25 02:01PM
    flygirl1969

Quote rediculous:
    Quote flygirl1969: I'm so addicted to your recaps! Thanks! Who's in the preview? Please tell me it's not Phyllis.

Phyllis says to Jack, "It looks like someone is putting a stake through your spine. why are you not being straight with me?"

Victor tells Nick he took the easy route in deciding not to fight for his family's company.

Surprise surprise more Phyllis
    I really hope that Billy resigns from NE. Spying on Jack is so wrong.

#10   2012/10/25 02:05PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote flygirl1969:
    Quote rediculous:

Surprise surprise more Phyllis
    I really hope that Billy resigns from NE. Spying on Jack is so wrong.

Yep, the new writers seem to be producing the same ole stuff to me.

Phyllis show, Sharon damsel in distress, Phyllis stabbing Jack in the back again, etc. etc.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list