List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael Muhney= Christian Grey

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael Muhney= Christian Grey

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/10/23 05:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 07:50AM, Views: 2996, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/10/26 03:50AM
    Re: Michael Muhney= Christian Grey
    kenerly1

I see he is still promoting himself on his tweets.

#12   2012/10/26 04:43AM
    Cat12

Quote greeniz: I never thought of Michael as Christian. He would be good. He has that brooding part down. But he does not seem right either. Ryan Gosling is too old, Ian Somerholder looks too short,but he is gorgeous! Matt Bomer is so hot and would be great. Now Henry Cavill (the new Superman) is also another beautiful choice. That other Ian guy is too pale and just does not look like what I imagine Christian to be. For Anastasia I like Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones. When you take that blonde wig off she is Ana. Has anyone thought of the other characters. I think Michelle Stafford would be a great Elena. She was 20 years older when Christian was 15 so she is the perfect age now. She has the attitude, already plays Mrs. Robinson to Nick and Ronan, and definitely looks great for her age. I just don't know how she would look blonde. All I know is, if they even think of casting those Twilight actors, Robert and Kristen, I will not go see it.

I agree, MM would be good but I don't think is right for the part. I'm with you on Matt Boomer and especially Henry Cavill. I love Ian Somerholder on VD, those beautiful eyes and he is intense but I don't think he has the right build for Christian Grey. Michelle Stafford definitely has the right personality but it's the hair thing, I don't think she could pull off being a blonde. I like the Twilight movies but it would be a huge mistake if they would go that route, I don't think they will, hopefully.

#13   2013/10/14 12:27PM
    Muscetoe

Its been almost a year sine this thread started and Ok I'm ready for MM to be cast since Charlie Hunnam has dropped out!

The man drips with sex appeal!!!!

#14   2013/10/14 12:42PM
    alanadz

Quote Axl Rose: If anything Michael Muhney should audition for the role of Christian Grey for 50 Shades of Grey

MM is very good looking and an excellent actor but I don't think he is Christian Grey by any means. I would chose Alex Pettyfer, although at he may be to young for the part.

#15   2013/10/14 12:53PM
    Bon60

:)) I read all 3 books..might reread them..as it was last year!!
    Christian? who should play him? Not sure. But when the movie comes out I will most likely see it a few times IF it is as good as the books..which I doubt..they never are.

#16   2013/10/14 01:02PM
    Gideon58

I would see Michael Muhney do ANYTHING...damn fine actor.

#17   2013/10/14 01:02PM
    Gideon58

I would see Michael Muhney do ANYTHING...damn fine actor.

#18   2013/10/15 07:02AM
    JBosh

Quote Gideon58: I would see Michael Muhney do ANYTHING...damn fine actor.

Exactly And for 38 he sure doesn't look it.

#19   2013/10/15 07:50AM
    Lanie1959

I think he is a good actor and nice enough looking ...but he is no Christian Grey

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list