List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michael Muhney= Christian Grey

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michael Muhney= Christian Grey

Started by Axl Rose at 2012/10/23 05:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 07:50AM, Views: 3002, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/23 05:44PM
    Michael Muhney= Christian Grey
    Axl Rose

If anything Michael Muhney should audition for the role of Christian Grey for 50 Shades of Grey

#2   2012/10/23 05:51PM
    Re: Michael Muhney= Christian Grey
    Muscetoe

I would go and see that more than once.

#3   2012/10/23 06:02PM
    swisscheese1

so would I

#4   2012/10/23 06:07PM
    InCanada

He tweetted a few months ago his agent suggested him for the role and he was passed over.

#5   2012/10/23 06:14PM
    kitty_0830

Too bad, he would of been hot!!!!!

#6   2012/10/23 07:34PM
    trixie60

I have read all three books of Fifty Shades of Grey and as much as I like MM, I disagree. He is about the right age but somehow not right for the part. I have thought of a lot of actors to play that part but really can't make up my mind who should. There are a lot of attractive actors out there who are in movies. I'm kind of wondering who will actually get that role. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

#7   2012/10/23 07:41PM
    flygirl1969

Christian is in his late 20's and MM is 10 years older plus Christian is this tall strapping young man and that's not MM. IMO the only Christian is Chris Hemsworth. MM is just not physically right for the role.

#8   2012/10/23 07:51PM
    trixie60

Quote flygirl1969: Christian is in his late 20's and MM is 10 years older plus Christian is this tall strapping young man and that's not MM. IMO the only Christian is Chris Hemsworth. MM is just not physically right for the role.

I agree. I went on google and looked up Chris Hemsworth. He's very good looking. I don't know of too many young actors around that age to really know who would be right for the part.

#9   2012/10/24 09:52AM
    noony6

Oh my goodness!! I never even thought about him, but holy cow could I see him or what!!

I'm so obsessed with those books LOL I cannot wait unitl the movie comes out. I think he could so play Christian. He might be older, but he has that whole "grey" area covered. When I try to figure out in my head who should play Christian, it has to be someone who can play both a really dark, bad boy, dominant but also have the emotional range to play off those insane emotional moments that he has. I think MM totally pulls those off brilliantly.

Of course my dream "Christian" is still Matt Bomer from White Collar. He is the only guy I picture as 100% Christian Grey.

#10   2012/10/26 12:51AM
    greeniz

I never thought of Michael as Christian. He would be good. He has that brooding part down. But he does not seem right either. Ryan Gosling is too old, Ian Somerholder looks too short,but he is gorgeous! Matt Bomer is so hot and would be great. Now Henry Cavill (the new Superman) is also another beautiful choice. That other Ian guy is too pale and just does not look like what I imagine Christian to be. For Anastasia I like Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones. When you take that blonde wig off she is Ana. Has anyone thought of the other characters. I think Michelle Stafford would be a great Elena. She was 20 years older when Christian was 15 so she is the perfect age now. She has the attitude, already plays Mrs. Robinson to Nick and Ronan, and definitely looks great for her age. I just don't know how she would look blonde. All I know is, if they even think of casting those Twilight actors, Robert and Kristen, I will not go see it.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list