List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: My girl Sharon will shine in the next few weeeks--

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

My girl Sharon will shine in the next few weeeks--

Started by rediculous at 2012/10/22 03:10AM
    Latest post: 2012/10/23 05:08AM, Views: 3735, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/10/22 03:10AM
    My girl Sharon will shine in the next few weeeks--
    rediculous

according to Brent Boyd, writer at Y&R, I can hardly wait to watch SC continue to bring it--whatever scripts are thrown at her she aces them. The next two weeks sounds very exciting for her fans.

Brent Boyd ‏@actualBrentBoyd
    @hobinsgirl Thanks. The stuff coming up for Sharon in the next few weeks lets SC do some stellar work. Keep watching...
    12:16 PM - 16 Oct 12

#2   2012/10/22 03:32AM
    Re: My girl Sharon will shine in the next few weeeks--
    Pauls

Quote rediculous: according to Brent Boyd, writer at Y&R, I can hardly wait to watch SC continue to bring it--whatever scripts are thrown at her she aces them. The next two weeks sounds very exciting for her fans.

@hobinsgirl Thanks. The stuff coming up for Sharon in the next few weeks lets SC do some stellar work. Keep watching...

I have no doubt that SC will do an amazing job no matter what the writers throw at her. She's certainly proved this throughout the Victor/Sharon hideous SL. What will be disappointing to me, and what has turned me off from being completely onboard the SN wagon lately, is the writers need to always have Sharon used as a prop for a man. I have no idea why they decided to use Sharon to create some weird distraction between Victor and Nikki, and now there seems to be some need to try and get viewers to forget the evil things Adam has done and have him involved with Sharon again. In my mind, if they do this, they are using Sharon's downward spiral as a way to prop Adam up, not a way to turn Sharon into a strong, independent woman, which the writers have promised for more years than I can count. I would like to see her bond with her children, build a relationship with Noah, and find a new love down the road that is not a Newman. I guess time will tell.

#3   2012/10/22 03:45AM
    rediculous

Quote Pauls:
    Quote rediculous: according to Brent Boyd, writer at Y&R, I can hardly wait to watch SC continue to bring it--whatever scripts are thrown at her she aces them. The next two weeks sounds very exciting for her fans.

I have no doubt that SC will do an amazing job no matter what the writers throw at her. She's certainly proved this throughout the Victor/Sharon hideous SL. What will be disappointing to me, and what has turned me off from being completely onboard the SN wagon lately, is the writers need to always have Sharon used as a prop for a man. I have no idea why they decided to use Sharon to create some weird distraction between Victor and Nikki, and now there seems to be some need to try and get viewers to forget the evil things Adam has done and have him involved with Sharon again. In my mind, if they do this, they are using Sharon's downward spiral as a way to prop Adam up, not a way to turn Sharon into a strong, independent woman, which the writers have promised for more years than I can count. I would like to see her bond with her children, build a relationship with Noah, and find a new love down the road that is not a Newman. I guess time will tell.

Hang in there Pauls, we have no way of knowing just yet where these NEW writers will take Sharon. I am a Sharon fan first and foremost, her relationships are secondary to me, they come and go, but as a Sharon fan, I just enjoy watching my girl take on and ace every story line she is given!

#4   2012/10/22 06:11AM
    countryMomof4

MAB dragged SN through the gutter but SC was amazing through it all. I'm hopeful that the new team will finally "fix" the damage done to this character. I don't think that we've seen Sharon actually hit bottom yet. Yes she set the ranch house on fire but she doesn't realize the scope of what she has done. THAT will be rock bottom IMO and then, it's onward and upward!!!

#5   2012/10/22 06:21AM
    weatherholt3

Quote countryMomof4: MAB dragged SN through the gutter but SC was amazing through it all. I'm hopeful that the new team will finally "fix" the damage done to this character. I don't think that we've seen Sharon actually hit bottom yet. Yes she set the ranch house on fire but she doesn't realize the scope of what she has done. THAT will be rock bottom IMO and then, it's onward and upward!!!

I can't wait to see the scenes when she realizes what she did SC is going to be amazing in those scenes

#6   2012/10/22 06:23AM
    rediculous

Quote countryMomof4: MAB dragged SN through the gutter but SC was amazing through it all. I'm hopeful that the new team will finally "fix" the damage done to this character. I don't think that we've seen Sharon actually hit bottom yet. Yes she set the ranch house on fire but she doesn't realize the scope of what she has done. THAT will be rock bottom IMO and then, it's onward and upward!!!

I agree cMom!! SN has more to endure but as Brent Boyd stated, SC will give a stellar performance, that is what I look forward to and concentrate on!

#7   2012/10/22 11:59AM
    blubird

Quote rediculous:

I agree cMom!! SN has more to endure but as Brent Boyd stated, SC will give a stellar performance, that is what I look forward to and concentrate on!

Thanks for sharing Red, I am so looking forward to these performances,she has been brilliant these last few episodes I hope the new writers will bring her back strong and independent.

#8   2012/10/22 12:03PM
    adrienne0410

yea but is she not coming back on till Wed US show....... today US epi was terrible.

#9   2012/10/22 12:07PM
    JaDip

Its so wierd how one minute i hate sharron and love phylis and now its totally the oppisite. I love sharron. Its sad i didnt go meet adam this weekend. He was in my town. Im a dumb ass

#10   2012/10/22 12:13PM
    Einstein

Sharon is my fav female character, cant wait for her transfermation!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list