List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did anyone find the scene on yesterday's show between Jack and Kaye as hilarious as I did?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did anyone find the scene on yesterday's show between Jack and Kaye as hilarious as I did?

Started by pdames4 at 2007/09/05 08:27AM
    Latest post: 2007/09/05 09:02AM, Views: 287, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/09/05 08:27AM
    Did anyone find the scene on yesterday's show between Jack and Kaye as hilarious as I did?
    pdames4

Yesterday's show (other than Phyllis' Mama Drama) was very entertaining to me on all levels. I particularly enjoyed the scenes between Jack abnd Kaye.I rewinded the scene several times. Jack calling Kaye senile almost gave her a stroke. It was quite entertaining, and Jill deserves exactly the heartache she is getting. Anyway, I loved the scene.

#2   2007/09/05 08:41AM
    Re: Did anyone find the scene on yesterday's show between Jack and Kaye as hilarious as I did?
    Tater

Yes I love Katherine and JAck. She is so witty and tough!! REminds me of my Grandmother. Lady like and sweet but Don't mess with her unless you want it back in your face. I also love her and Cane together

#3   2007/09/05 09:02AM
    Re: Did anyone find the scene on yesterday's show between Jack and Kaye as hilarious as I did?
    flowergirl25

Quote Tater: Yes I love Katherine and JAck. She is so witty and tough!! REminds me of my Grandmother. Lady like and sweet but Don't mess with her unless you want it back in your face. I also love her and Cane together
    yes i loved it don't push granny around. reminded me of my granmother.sweet but stubern.you go granny.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list