List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: CANE AND HIS SMUG LOOKS: SPOILER TALK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CANE AND HIS SMUG LOOKS: SPOILER TALK

Started by calivy at 2007/09/05 06:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/09/05 09:11AM, Views: 978, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2007/09/05 07:32AM
    Re: CANE AND HIS SMUG LOOKS: SPOILER TALK
    Touched

Quote Idgie:
    Most cons do not spend months and months and MONTHS becoming close to their victims like this. They GET the money, and leave town. Cane has had ample opportunity to rob Jill, Katherine, AND Chancellor Industries, and he hasn't.

The sad fact is that they do spend many months on a mark. They might even have a ring of people in the area working on that and other marks. I was surprised when they said that Cane was not Jill's son. Maybe, the person who did the DNA test on Summer, also did his. Anyway, I vote for keeping "The Beastmaster".

#12   2007/09/05 07:33AM
    Dave HD

Quote Idgie:
    Quote Dave HD: The Cane spoiler that he is not Jill's son is what makes this unbelievable. He is so smug with these two woman and yet we are being made to believe that he is a con artist. This is bad writing.

But that's not a spoiler. None of the REAL spoiler sites (Sony or CBS) have indicated that Cane is a fake. Spoiler sites like this one (that are not affiliated with the show) are not that reliable, and not the best place to get "spoilers" because they sometimes never see the light of day. There were "spoilers" posted here 8 months ago that never happened.

I think TPTB started out WANTING to make him a con, and have decided they want to keep him. Which makes it tough because viewers remember the DNA descrepency, the weird phone call he made nearly four months ago, etc.

I believe the spoilers here are much more accurate. I want him to be Jill's son I like the guy, he is one of my favourite character.

#13   2007/09/05 07:42AM
    calivy

i do believe the spoiler and i think that cane is up to no good. i think that the way cane and his uncle are going to rob jill and kay is by jill not knowing who cane's uncle is, is going to fall for him and marry him and kay trying to make amends with jill will give jill control of everything and there you go, cane's uncle has access to all of their fortune because he will be married to jill. we all know that jill is going to fall for him because she has to have every man that comes on the show.

#14   2007/09/05 07:46AM
    Idgie

Quote calivy: i do believe the spoiler and i think that cane is up to no good. i think that the way cane and his uncle are going to rob jill and kay is by jill not knowing who cane's uncle is, is going to fall for him and marry him and kay trying to make amends with jill will give jill control of everything and there you go, cane's uncle has access to all of their fortune because he will be married to jill. we all know that jill is going to fall for him because she has to have every man that comes on the show.

She can't fall for a character who hasn't even been cast. There's been no indication from the show that they ever intend to bring Cane's uncle on, or roll out a storyline like the one you are suggesting.

Also, after what's happened to Ji-Min, I think it will be a long, LONG time before Jill allows herself to love again.

#15   2007/09/05 08:02AM
    calivy

Quote Idgie:
    Quote calivy: i do believe the spoiler and i think that cane is up to no good. i think that the way cane and his uncle are going to rob jill and kay is by jill not knowing who cane's uncle is, is going to fall for him and marry him and kay trying to make amends with jill will give jill control of everything and there you go, cane's uncle has access to all of their fortune because he will be married to jill. we all know that jill is going to fall for him because she has to have every man that comes on the show.

She can't fall for a character who hasn't even been cast. There's been no indication from the show that they ever intend to bring Cane's uncle on, or roll out a storyline like the one you are suggesting.

Also, after what's happened to Ji-Min, I think it will be a long, LONG time before Jill allows herself to love again.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/05 08:05AM
    #16   2007/09/05 08:08AM
    calivy

IDGIE:this is jill we are talking about and we all know that it does not take jill long to get over anyone. and i believe the spoilers because of the unquestionalbe wrong paternity test. nothing was said about the lab making that critical mistake. and we know that spoilers on the spoiler page hang around for months sometimes before they surface on the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/05 08:09AM
    #17   2007/09/05 08:18AM
    Too Curious

I think that Cane and Carson are somehow connected and they are both part of Ji Min's murder....

#18   2007/09/05 08:21AM
    Idgie

Quote calivy: IDGIE:this is jill we are talking about and we all know that it does not take jill long to get over anyone. and i believe the spoilers because of the unquestionalbe wrong paternity test. nothing was said about the lab making that critical mistake. and we know that spoilers on the spoiler page hang around for months sometimes before they surface on the show.

Either that or they don't happen at all.

You don't know which DNA test was wrong. It might have been the first one that was botched. If Cane is a con artist, there's no way in a million years he would have agreed to take a DNA test in the first place.

#19   2007/09/05 09:10AM
    KeepingItReal

I love Beastmaster aka Cane.

They way he is dealing with Amber and the way he drops the lines on her is funny.

Love his fiestiness!!

Spoiler or no spoiler this man ROCKS!!

Go Cane Go!

#20   2007/09/05 09:10AM
    aym0402

Quote KeepingItReal: I love Beastmaster aka Cane.

They way he is dealing with Amber and the way he drops the lines on her is funny.

Love his fiestiness!!

Spoiler or no spoiler this man ROCKS!!

Go Cane Go!

HOLLA!!!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list