List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: CANE AND HIS SMUG LOOKS: SPOILER TALK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CANE AND HIS SMUG LOOKS: SPOILER TALK

Started by calivy at 2007/09/05 06:37AM
    Latest post: 2007/09/05 09:11AM, Views: 936, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/09/05 06:37AM
    CANE AND HIS SMUG LOOKS: SPOILER TALK
    calivy

i will be so glad when cane is revealed as the crook he is for not being jill's son. and if cane says mother and grandmother one more time i am going to be sick. he is so hell bent on jack being exposed and wanting jack to go down and he is as crooked as jack. but before he is taken down i do want him to rob kay and jill blind because i do not like the way kay treats jack. she was john's best friend and she always said she thought of john's kids as her own. i can't believe that she can't understand what jack did was for his dad. if someone would have stolen her company she would have fought to get it back to. and jill she deserves whatever she gets for being so dumb. how can you not question a paternity test that gave you two different results. that's her own fault for being so dumb.

#2   2007/09/05 06:41AM
    Re: CANE AND HIS SMUG LOOKS: SPOILER TALK
    aym0402

I love Cane, smug looks and all. I think the whole SL is stupid, bringing Phillip back from the dead. If Kay and Jill are robbed blind, it's their own fault. Whatever the case, I hope Cane sticks around.

#3   2007/09/05 07:15AM
    Dave HD

Cane saying how he loves his grammy and mommy is very sickening. This is the worst I've seen this show to be and been watching for dunkies years. He seems so sincere to these 2 absolutle nerds and we are to believe he is not related, give it up writers.

#4   2007/09/05 07:19AM
    Eppy

Quote calivy: i will be so glad when cane is revealed as the crook he is for not being jill's son. and if cane says mother and grandmother one more time i am going to be sick. he is so hell bent on jack being exposed and wanting jack to go down and he is as crooked as jack. but before he is taken down i do want him to rob kay and jill blind because i do not like the way kay treats jack. she was john's best friend and she always said she thought of john's kids as her own. i can't believe that she can't understand what jack did was for his dad. if someone would have stolen her company she would have fought to get it back to. and jill she deserves whatever she gets for being so dumb. how can you not question a paternity test that gave you two different results. that's her own fault for being so dumb.
    I agree on the part where Kay has always had a fondness for John and Jack and the entire family. But, that said, what Jack did by secretly buying Jabot back was illegal and he dragged Kay and Chancelor Industries into the scheme which in turn put her and the company in jeopardy. I can understand why she is so upset with Jack. As far as Cane is concerned, I'm beginning to wonder if the "Uncle" spoiler storyline will ever develop. That has been the buzz for months and nothing has ever come of it. I'm really hoping they change their minds about him and Cane being con artists and will instead make Cane Jill's real son. What a complicated affair it would be to untangle if Cane is found to not be Jill's son.

#5   2007/09/05 07:21AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

I have said it before and I still believe that Cane is a THUG! He is always physically threatening someone. Violence is NO CLASS. I can't stand him.

#6   2007/09/05 07:22AM
    Idgie

I don't understand why everyone HATES Cane so much. The people who DO hate him almost sound like they are jealous of him.

I'm not seeing what others are seeing, that he is "tricking" Jill and Katherine. Most cons do not spend months and months and MONTHS becoming close to their victims like this. They GET the money, and leave town. Cane has had ample opportunity to rob Jill, Katherine, AND Chancellor Industries, and he hasn't.

I'm convinced that if he's NOT a Chancellor, he doesn't realize he isn't. He genuinely seems to care about both Jill and Kay, and not their money.

#7   2007/09/05 07:23AM
    Dave HD

The Cane spoiler that he is not Jill's son is what makes this unbelievable. He is so smug with these two woman and yet we are being made to believe that he is a con artist. This is bad writing.

#8   2007/09/05 07:25AM
    Dave HD

Quote Blondie-n-Lex: I have said it before and I still believe that Cane is a THUG! He is always physically threatening someone. Violence is NO CLASS. I can't stand him.

It is like a Phyllis story line. She goes to jail and now the story needs another violant with no class character.

#9   2007/09/05 07:26AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Quote Idgie: I don't understand why everyone HATES Cane so much. The people who DO hate him almost sound like they are jealous of him.

I'm not seeing what others are seeing, that he is "tricking" Jill and Katherine. Most cons do not spend months and months and MONTHS becoming close to their victims like this. They GET the money, and leave town. Cane has had ample opportunity to rob Jill, Katherine, AND Chancellor Industries, and he hasn't.

I'm convinced that if he's NOT a Chancellor, he doesn't realize he isn't. He genuinely seems to care about both Jill and Kay, and not their money.

The spoilers of what is to come when Cane's uncle arrives in GC is why we believe he is up to no good. I'm not jealous of Cane, I just don't like how he threatens people. He needs to get over his bad self!

#10   2007/09/05 07:30AM
    Idgie

Quote Dave HD: The Cane spoiler that he is not Jill's son is what makes this unbelievable. He is so smug with these two woman and yet we are being made to believe that he is a con artist. This is bad writing.

But that's not a spoiler. None of the REAL spoiler sites (Sony or CBS) have indicated that Cane is a fake. Spoiler sites like this one (that are not affiliated with the show) are not that reliable, and not the best place to get "spoilers" because they sometimes never see the light of day. There were "spoilers" posted here 8 months ago that never happened.

I think TPTB started out WANTING to make him a con, and have decided they want to keep him. Which makes it tough because viewers remember the DNA descrepency, the weird phone call he made nearly four months ago, etc.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list