List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: the Bell's and Sony power struggle over the Y&R?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

the Bell's and Sony power struggle over the Y&R?

Started by Darlotto at 2007/09/04 08:00PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/05 03:07AM, Views: 335, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/09/04 08:00PM
    the Bell's and Sony power struggle over the Y&R?
    Darlotto

im getting the feeling that there is a power struggle going on between the Bells and Sony over the Y&R that includes the B&B. After a star leaves the Y&R they end up on the B&B. look at whats going on any long time cast or writter ends up at the B&B. even Ashley getting fired the B&B scooped her up which angered Sony. remmember when they thought Joshua Morrow (Nick) was leaveing they wanted to kill the character off so he diden't end up at the B&B. so it make's me wonder whats really going on and maybe it explains why LML is incharge.

#2   2007/09/04 08:57PM
    Re: the Bell's and Sony power struggle over the Y&R?
    kimyla

Quote Darlotto: im getting the feeling that there is a power struggle going on between the Bells and Sony over the Y&R that includes the B&B. After a star leaves the Y&R they end up on the B&B. look at whats going on any long time cast or writter ends up at the B&B. even Ashley getting fired the B&B scooped her up which angered Sony. remmember when they thought Joshua Morrow (Nick) was leaveing they wanted to kill the character off so he diden't end up at the B&B. so it make's me wonder whats really going on and maybe it explains why LML is incharge.

You give some interesting points.. My question is where did you get this information from? I am curious, where is/was it written that Sony was upset when Ashley ended up on B&B? This is the first time I have heard anything like this. Y&R and B&B have switched actors for as long as both soaps have been created. Lauren went over to B&B from Y&R for a few years and went back to Y&R, as did Sheila. Amber was on B&B and is now on Y&R.

#3   2007/09/05 03:07AM
    Re: the Bell's and Sony power struggle over the Y&R?
    Amy Mistretta

As a reminder, unless we know the facts, Soaps.com does not like to elaborate on rumors... or feed into them

Thank you!
    Amy
    Y&R Editor

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list