List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does anyone else wonder...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does anyone else wonder...

Started by aryzonna at 2007/09/04 04:59PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/04 09:05PM, Views: 324, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2007/09/04 04:59PM
    Does anyone else wonder...
    aryzonna

The point of seperating Lily and Daniel

The point of having her step brother chase her

Then the talk of her and Cane getting together, they made daniel out to be a bad guy why put her with another one strait away

#2   2007/09/04 05:06PM
    Re: Does anyone else wonder...
    Iamulaw

I too would rather see Lily with Daniel if anyone. They had one of those true love stories. The running away together and all that (a little modern day Romeo and Juliet going on there). There are alot of young couples out their I wish Y&R took this time to utilize Lily and Daniel and show that when you get married you stuff happens. You want to play adult be adult.

#3   2007/09/04 09:05PM
    Re: Does anyone else wonder...
    kimyla

Lily & Daniel married so young! It is no surprise that they split them up. Maybe eventually Lily & Daniel will get together. I do wonder why they want to possibly put Lily with some one else. I can see Amber and Daniel getting together. That would make more sense. But sometimes, okay, most of the time the writing goes off in left field and there is no rhyme or reason. Just bad writing. Maybe they ran out of material for lily & Daniel, and figured this was the way to come up with new material.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/04 09:06PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list