List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: in all my years

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

in all my years

Started by fuel1316 at 2007/09/04 03:27PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/05 05:42AM, Views: 976, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2007/09/04 03:27PM
    in all my years
    fuel1316

:)) in the 10 years ive watched this show i have to say ive never seen a better episode! watching phylis get dragged off to jail was a laugh riot and i loved every minute of it!

#2   2007/09/04 03:33PM
    Re: in all my years
    BabygirlAH

Quote fuel1316: in the 10 years ive watched this show i have to say ive never seen a better episode! watching phylis get dragged off to jail was a laugh riot and i loved every minute of it!

I enjoyed that part too. Especially when she told her to undress so she can search her. How humiliating for Phyllis.

I didn't like the part where Jimin was found dead. I guess he is too sexy for the show.

#3   2007/09/04 04:57PM
    MicheleYR

We've seen a bit too much Phyllis lately but I did enjoy watching her dragged off to prison.

#4   2007/09/04 05:14PM
    aym0402

Quote BabygirlAH:
    Quote fuel1316: in the 10 years ive watched this show i have to say ive never seen a better episode! watching phylis get dragged off to jail was a laugh riot and i loved every minute of it!

I enjoyed that part too. Especially when she told her to undress so she can search her. How humiliating for Phyllis.

I didn't like the part where Jimin was found dead. I guess he is too sexy for the show.

You're right about Ji-Min; he was too SEXY for Y&R. He will greatly missed; another one bites the dust...

#5   2007/09/04 05:39PM
    BabygirlAH

Yeah Amy, I wanted to cry when I saw him on the floor.

#6   2007/09/04 05:50PM
    Sundevil98

Ji Min was a character that I enjoyed, it will be sad to see him go, though I have to admit I didn't like him with Jill - somthing didn't seem right about them.

I like Phyllis's character but I was growing weary of her "mother of the year" antics toward the end. I just want that story line to come to a conclusion. However, when in jail, the officer's use of rubber gloves added a bit of humor to the otherwise tiring story line. jmo

#7   2007/09/04 05:54PM
    BabygirlAH

I didn't like him with Jill either.

#8   2007/09/04 05:54PM
    ILuvNY

Quote aym0402:
    Quote BabygirlAH:

You're right about Ji-Min; he was too SEXY for Y&R. He will greatly missed; another one bites the dust...

Not only is he great looking...but, oh, that voice.....

#9   2007/09/04 05:56PM
    pfoster191

Quote BabygirlAH:

I for one am disappointed about JiMin. He is one good looking man. I wonder if he will end up having a twin brother also? Wouldn't that be a hoot for Jill?
    Patti

#10   2007/09/04 05:58PM
    BabygirlAH

Yes, that would be a hoot and not surprising either.

Maybe he's off to bigger and better things. I think he'd be great in movies.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list