List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: **Spoilerish everyone is related!!**

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

**Spoilerish everyone is related!!**

Started by Bellydancing_Fool at 2007/09/04 02:41PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/05 07:47AM, Views: 682, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2007/09/04 02:41PM
    **Spoilerish everyone is related!!**
    Bellydancing...

I have been reading the spoilers on here, and notice now that Adrian is supposed to be the brother to someone, either Jana OR Brad! which means Colleen will have been romantically involved with her Uncle?! WTH?? also NOW Devon gets involved with a girl who could be his half sister?? good god! It's bad enough Vicki was married to her Mom's former lover..now this??

Not only that, but bring in characters, only to kill them off, or send them away a very short time later. I barely even watch the whole show anymore..I am so disappointed. I catch about the last 10 minutes..if I don't have anything else to do.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/04 02:43PM
    #2   2007/09/04 03:16PM
    Re: **Spoilerish everyone is related!!**
    BabygirlAH

Quote Bellydancing_Fool: I have been reading the spoilers on here, and notice now that Adrian is supposed to be the brother to someone, either Jana OR Brad! which means Colleen will have been romantically involved with her Uncle?! WTH?? also NOW Devon gets involved with a girl who could be his half sister?? good god! It's bad enough Vicki was married to her Mom's former lover..now this??

Not only that, but bring in characters, only to kill them off, or send them away a very short time later. I barely even watch the whole show anymore..I am so disappointed. I catch about the last 10 minutes..if I don't have anything else to do.

I know how you feel. It's so sad. It's the same old same old. I too stopped watching faithfully. I don't care if I miss it now a days.

#3   2007/09/04 03:18PM
    Juleszn

Regarding the relationships in Y&R: Tis the way of soap operas in general. Rather incestual? Sure. Unbelievable and uncommon in these cases? No way.

#4   2007/09/04 03:21PM
    ZachsLady

Quote Bellydancing_Fool: I have been reading the spoilers on here, and notice now that Adrian is supposed to be the brother to someone, either Jana OR Brad! which means Colleen will have been romantically involved with her Uncle?! WTH?? also NOW Devon gets involved with a girl who could be his half sister?? good god! It's bad enough Vicki was married to her Mom's former lover..now this??

Sleeping with her uncle is jsut plain ewwwwww and so is with a mother's former lover. Yuck.

#5   2007/09/04 03:33PM
    Bellydancing...

I understand recycling sl's(LOL) but it seems to me, tbtb are doing it more and more frequently lately! even with Devon wanting to confess his feelings for Lily, and THEN big suprise, he is interested in his potential half sister!

#6   2007/09/04 03:38PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote Bellydancing_Fool: I understand recycling sl's(LOL) but it seems to me, tbtb are doing it more and more frequently lately! even with Devon wanting to confess his feelings for Lily, and THEN big suprise, he is interested in his potential half sister!

This is already making me sick. I can't take much anymore. They must think we are dumb or something.

#7   2007/09/05 07:44AM
    Lovehammers

It is disgusting - why can't they give Devon someone who isn't related? Possible love interest in a half sister? Lusting after his sister Lily? Come on! This is Y&R, not B&B!

#8   2007/09/05 07:47AM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Being with your mother's former lover is one thing but being with your uncle or any other relative is SICK. Come on writers!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list