List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SOD Online Article - Carolyn Hinsey Re: Phyllis Storyline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOD Online Article - Carolyn Hinsey Re: Phyllis Storyline

Started by Delilah127 at 2007/09/04 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/04 06:48PM, Views: 1854, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2007/09/04 03:31PM
    Re: SOD Online Article - Carolyn Hinsey Re: Phyllis Storyline
    ILuvNY

Quote silva8: What does Nick have to do with it? Nick and Phylis are red hot together. That's the one thing LML is doing right.

While I disagree with the fact that she's doing it right I will agree that it's the one thing she's doing....the ONLY thing!

#32   2007/09/04 03:39PM
    BabygirlAH

Quote silva8: The writers only seem to be truly interested in a handful of people on the show. Phyllis, Nick, Kevin,Michael,Gloria and a couple of others. The rest of the cast really seem to be almost like filler. They just revolve around central characters.

Exactly. There are so many others that could have great potential with better storylines.

#33   2007/09/04 04:48PM
    Delilah127

Quote silva8: PHICKTERS are not going nuts. I agree with Hinsey, Phyllis is NOT stupid. Another woman on Y&R has won that title hands down. LOL. We agree this story line has been beaten into the ground. It's time to move on.

aren't you funny, trying to pass the stupid title to Sharon Won't work though, what you see as stupid is really just true kind heartedness and desire to believe in others. It usually comes back to bite her in the butt.

Real stupidity comes from not minding one's own business when certain things don't concern them and then getting caught on tape bullying others. That's classic idiocy right there--oh and let's not forget carrying around the davey crocket wig in the purse! LMAO...one of even more fine moments

No that stupid moron title fits squarely on the red headed heffers azz. Whatever silly decisions Sharon has made, none of them as I recall have ever caused her to be publicly humiliated or made to look like a dumb azz in front of all of GC.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/04 04:51PM
    #34   2007/09/04 04:53PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Delilah127:
    Quote silva8: PHICKTERS are not going nuts. I agree with Hinsey, Phyllis is NOT stupid. Another woman on Y&R has won that title hands down. LOL. We agree this story line has been beaten into the ground. It's time to move on.

aren't you funny, trying to pass the stupid title to Sharon Won't work though, what you see as stupid is really just true kind heartedness and desire to believe in others. It usually comes back to bite her in the butt.

Real stupidity comes from not minding one's own business when certain things don't concern them and then getting caught on tape bullying others. That's classic idiocy right there--oh and let's not forget carrying around the davey crocket wig in the purse! LMAO...one of even more fine moments

No that stupid moron title fits squarely on the red headed heffers azz. Whatever silly decisions Sharon has made, none of them as I recall have ever caused her to be publicly humiliated or made to look like a dumb azz in front of all of GC.

You can tell who the stupid one is...she did something stupid enough to end up in prison!!!

#35   2007/09/04 05:15PM
    Delilah127

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Delilah127:

You can tell who the stupid one is...she did something stupid enough to end up in prison!!!

Oh yeah, that's the ultimate stupid prize right there, her dumb azz in prison with Big Bertha!! LMAO!

#36   2007/09/04 05:38PM
    sur la mer

Phyllis does seems to be losing what little sense she had. Getting on the bad side of the prison officials at the start of her sentence is incredibly dumb. She needs to try and act like an adult, and face the consequences of her criminal actions.

#37   2007/09/04 06:09PM
    MissHathaway

I don't care for anything CH has to say - she can be downright nasty and bashes actors/actresses - no thanks..

#38   2007/09/04 06:15PM
    ILuvNY

Quote MissHathaway: I don't care for anything CH has to say - she can be downright nasty and bashes actors/actresses - no thanks..

Hey, Miss H!
    Some of those magazines will write ANYTHING to get you to buy them! I see them on shelves with headlines on the cover that have no semblance to what REALLY happens in the story..they have "hook" headlines to sucker people into buying them. They're such rags...no journalistic integrity what-so-ever!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list