List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SOD Online Article - Carolyn Hinsey Re: Phyllis Storyline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOD Online Article - Carolyn Hinsey Re: Phyllis Storyline

Started by Delilah127 at 2007/09/04 12:45PM
    Latest post: 2007/09/04 06:48PM, Views: 1850, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2007/09/04 01:29PM
    Re: SOD Online Article - Carolyn Hinsey Re: Phyllis Storyline
    Soulsistah

Quote Slyn11: I guess I am watching a different show...because I think Phyllis and Nick are awesome together...all I see is pure chemistry. No one else on that show sizzles even a little in comparison.

And Jack and Phyllis??? That is just so dull. I love him being a supportive friend, and I will even take him pining away for her in silence, but I cannot take them getting back together.

I totally believe that Phyllis is being a "good" mother now...she learned the hard way with Daniel. People grow and change...even soap people. Of course, she may (hopefully) scheme and connive again...it is possible for her to have developed some positive lessons from this experience of going to jail.

Never gonna happen...this is Phyllis we're talking about. She never learns. Just watch and see...

Phyllis and Nick have as much chemistry as two animals rutting...JMHO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/04 01:30PM
    #22   2007/09/04 01:35PM
    cdbb

AMEN!!!!!!

#23   2007/09/04 01:36PM
    Delilah127

Quote Soulsistah:
    Quote Slyn11: I guess I am watching a different show...because I think Phyllis and Nick are awesome together...all I see is pure chemistry. No one else on that show sizzles even a little in comparison.

And Jack and Phyllis??? That is just so dull. I love him being a supportive friend, and I will even take him pining away for her in silence, but I cannot take them getting back together.

I totally believe that Phyllis is being a "good" mother now...she learned the hard way with Daniel. People grow and change...even soap people. Of course, she may (hopefully) scheme and connive again...it is possible for her to have developed some positive lessons from this experience of going to jail.

Never gonna happen...this is Phyllis we're talking about. She never learns. Just watch and see...

ITA with you. I think some have confused the ability for these two to have sex-a-thons as "chemistry".

Any man can go around a corner and pick up back alley tramp, and still have great sex with her. It's not a sign that she is suddenly his soulmate or life partner. It takes way way more than sex to make that happen. Nick really can have great sex with any woman. Only one really has captured him heart and soul and that would be Sharon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/09/04 01:38PM
    #24   2007/09/04 01:38PM
    cdbb

Quote Delilah127:
    Quote Soulsistah:

ITA with you. I think some have confused the ability for these two to have sex-a-thons as "chemistry".

Any man can go around a corner and pick up back alley tramp, and still have sexual chemistry. It doesn't mean she is his soulmate or life partner. It takes way way more than that.

Wow!!!! Are you reading in my mionds or what??

#25   2007/09/04 01:40PM
    Slyn11

Quote Delilah127:
    Quote Soulsistah:

Any man can go around a corner and pick up back alley tramp, and still have sexual chemistry. It doesn't mean she is his soulmate or life partner. It takes way way more than that.

I see more than sex. I see love and a connection. More than I have ever seen between him and Sharon. I like the way their whole love story played out. They are about more than just sex.

But this is all about opininon. I find all the other couples on the show like watching paint dry. While, I am sure others enjoy them.

#26   2007/09/04 02:12PM
    Eppy

Quote Slyn11:
    Quote Delilah127:
    Quote Soulsistah:

I see more than sex. I see love and a connection. More than I have ever seen between him and Sharon. I like the way their whole love story played out. They are about more than just sex.

But this is all about opininon. I find all the other couples on the show like watching paint dry. While, I am sure others enjoy them.
    I agree - they are like watching paint dry. That's because the writers don't know how to write love and romance - only sex in the afternoon. Used to be, romance was running rampant on Y&R - now it's the Phyllis show, and what do you expect?!!!!

#27   2007/09/04 02:30PM
    Ebybrowempoly

phyllis is trying to be something shes not.a real mother.she is to into herself to really care about anyone other than herself.the only reason she is worried about the baby is that nicks the dad or maybe not.she has lost some smart cells since she has been with nick.she is not a good person so why make her one.i'm glad that she is in jail but we all know that will not be for long

#28   2007/09/04 02:36PM
    Touched

I got a bad feeling with today's episode that Phyllis' days in jail are numbered! She never pays for anything she does!

#29   2007/09/04 02:53PM
    mommy of seven

You hit the nail on the head, I was wondering what in the heck was Daniel talking about on today's show. I don't remember her around with him at all.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list